Werewolves: Twilight

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
From the Ghost Council

I see a bright, bright light that is enveloping me in warmth and radiance!!!!!!!!...

...however, night still comes on the Earth and a monstrous force shall continue to plague you unless you put the hate in your hearts aside and learn to accept the truth!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

As dawn breaks, a chilling wind is rattling the shelter... one by one, the group awakens and takes a bit to gather their sense...

The shelter did well for it's rough construction... the night was cold and seemed still aside from Mother Nature's activity... not a bad first night to sleep through...

As the day brightens, the bodies in the shelter begin to notice that one person is missing from the makeshift shelter... EricBess is not in the light or the shadows...

Maybe he went to get some tree mail... but the odd marks leaving the shelter are more like drag marks... there are small stripes of red clumped in to the drag marks...

A cold clay feeling hits those in the group and their stomachs drop... the realization that the danger has gotten ahold of EricBess and sent him to the great Exile Island in the sky is now evident...

As the group begins to follow the tracks, they are lead around the shelter and into the foilage... a few feet in, bigger brush seems broken over and the group can tell a struggle occurred...

about 50 yards further, the body of EricBess is found... the throat has a slice across it... no doubt it was done to maintain quiet... but it was clear to the very end that he fought for his life...

arched over a rock, his entrails are easily visible... his arms fallen open... there is a clump of grayish brown hair that seems non-human on the ground... it seems to have fallen from his hand... A smal log lay on the other side of the rock... perhaps he tried to use it as a club, as it seems out of place...

The danger is still amongst the group... and now you are two less... you must determine who the wolf is by the next night if all humans are to survive...

Votes should be in by Friday Night... if in sooner... the vote can happen sooner...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Horrors! Although I didn't understand his talk about 'money' and 'playing for keeps' and 'torches', he was a friendly shipmate. I hope he rests in peace after his violent death.

<starts back to camp>

And now we're without a fisherman. Anyone want to try to catch some for breakfast?"

L

Limited

Mooseman said:
"As our savior gave his life, you give your's. I still oppose this."
I know its too late now, but why did you oppose this? Did you know something we didn't about Ransac?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac was a simple man of faith. It is fairly clear that no feind for the pits of darkness could be that pious. Once again I put forth the theory that Turgy22 planned this "accedent" to get us standed and kill us to the last. He may even have a cohort. Although I have little evidence, but the "death" of our captian was very fortunate for those bent upon our destruction.

I am going to reheat the left over soup. Then I suggest we all look for more food and a way out of here.

E

EricBess

* Hmmm....this is an odd twist. I'll have to figure out exactly how this plays into the overall game, but there is one thing I know for sure....I have immunity at the next tribal counsil (woot woot)... *

* Um...Is that my torch over there??? Uh oh! *

turgy22

Nothing Special
Shut yer trap, Moosie. None of us knew for sure that Ransac wasn't a werewolf. I've sailed around the world and seen a few people possessed by evil, who overcompensated by embracing religion. I assumed Ransac had done the same, and sadly, I was wrong. But so were DarthFerret, Melkor and EricBess and I think we all agree that the latter of those three wasn't a wolf.

All I know for sure right now is that Ransac, EricBess and myself aren't wolves. I remember Ransac voting for Melkor... perhaps he knew something... but I'll reserve my judgment for now. Hasty decisions cost two men their lives, so we certainly don't need more.

Meanwhile, we'll need more food if we want to survive. I'm going to search the trees for edible fruit and see if there's any local wildlife we can cook. I suggest some of you work on building a raft that we can use to sail off of this rock.

L

Limited

Mooseman

The "I still oppose this" sentence lingers in my mind. It feels like a set up. None of us knows who the wolf is, but you seem convinced that Ransac would be innocent. Without any clear reason..

Its just my gut feeling, but its all I have to go on..

Melkor

Yup, seems we got it wrong, but can't say what I would do different, he came after me, don't know why. Sure do wish poor EricBess hadn't got got, seemed he might have smallowed a little salt water during the shipwreck, all that talk of immunities and the like but didn't deserve to die. I'll go try to find some berrys or something, until I get a better feeling as to who is to blame.

Melkor grabs his cane, and shambles down the beach.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Turgy22 returns from his short food-finding journey with an armful of fruit.

I found a tree with some edibles on it. I think they're dates.

Turgy22 passes the fruit around for all to enjoy.

Where'd Melkor go? I'd better save some for him.

Melkor

DarthFerret

Melkor ambles back, a little quicker than normal. "I don't know if it is just the murders and the shipwreck, but this place gives me the creeps, something ain't quite right about these woods. Everybody seems a little tentative, not knowin what to do, but we've got to get somebody, or else we'll just get picked off one by one. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the DarthFerret may be a wolf. He voted for Ransac, dangerous logic I know, because it points to me too, but I was only defendin myself."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Limited said:
Mooseman

The "I still oppose this" sentence lingers in my mind. It feels like a set up. None of us knows who the wolf is, but you seem convinced that Ransac would be innocent. Without any clear reason..

Its just my gut feeling, but its all I have to go on..
And my gut feeling was that Ransac was a pious man and not a fiend..... My gut feeling was correct, your's?

D

DarthFerret

I no have knows ye ver' long Melkor, but me thought yous was a good guy! The how of my vote fer Ransac was me followin the one mate I thought we could trust. Turgy. Now me's a thinkin that he deliberatley mislead us into hangin the "Godly" man first. Coulda it be he no trust somebody wit religion? Why would dat be unless'n he do fear somethin. My vote has to go to Turgy for that reason. I understand you mistake here Melkor, and I do be willin to forgive ye this time.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"MMmmm, good fruit! Make sure you remember where those came from!

I'm gonna vote Oversoul, not because I think he's the killer, but because he's unproductive and getting drunk instead. We don't need no hanger-ons..."

turgy22

Nothing Special
DarthFerret, you're absolutely right. I was the first person to suspect Ransac and I admit, I screwed up. But my primary duty is still to help you guys survive and safely get back to civilization and I'm trying to do that. I'm not psychic and you all have to admit that no one knew that Ransac wasn't hiding anything.

So I'll vote for the one person who seems intent on sabotaging the rest of us. Mooseman knows that I'm the best hope of survival and without me around it will be that much easier to kill the rest of you. He's been wanting to see me dead since day one and now I think I know why. Perhaps he's just an idiot, but I suspect he's more devious than that. If I'm wrong again, then we're all dead, anyway.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oversoul wakes up upon hearing Spiderman say his name.

Oh yeah. I'll show you unproductive...

After struggling to get up, Oversoul simply glares at Spiderman, then winces and rubs his own temples.

Why does it hurt to look at you, Spiderman?

T

train

The day wears on...

Dried fruits have added to the cuisine on your stranded resort...

The cove has provided good protection from strong winds and the weather has been cool...

The shelter is holding well and it seems everyone is working out various things in their minds......

There hasn't been a fish caught today, and the party is still not sure who threatens their lives... as the talking commences and the votes are cast, here is where the group stands...

The sun has passed overhead, and prepares to drop below the treetops... casting many shadows aorund the cove...

The following votes have been cast...

Current Votes:

Mooseman - Turgy22
Limited - Mooseman
Melkor - Darthferret
Darthferret - Turgy22
Spiderman - Oversoul
Turgy22 - Mooseman
Oversoul - Spiderman

Turgy22 and Mooseman are leading the votes...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The afterlife isn't that bad, my good men! We're making macaroni art to show our love for the Lord!

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

With Turgy22 and Mooseman leading the votes - the two on the ghost council (jury - for one of them...) will have to place a vote... They must both decide on one, and PM me the results...