Werewolves: Twilight

T

train

As the group was undecisive, nature seems to have taken lead and made it's choice... The group feels a sense of Deja-Vu as it begins to feel a chilling wind blowing, and as the wind picks up, a swirl of sand and debris begins circling Limited... Those that have passed on look on in agreement and the group realizes what must be done...

The makeshift noose has fared well and will now lend use to the parting Limited...

Limited is placed in the noose and given a chance to speak his final words..

(any other remarks from the group can be heard now... hanging will commence once done...)

L

Limited

Tis a sad sad day, when even the ghosts think you are a monster. I am guilty of being cranky and pessimistic, but I am not the Wolf you were looking for.

T

train

As dusk approaches and night falls upon the seas, the beach becomes quiet... waves crashing against the cove seem to cease...

Suddenly the release of the lever lifts Limited into the air...

He resists and his feet begin desperately trying to reach groun... he looks at all of you and you notice the honesty suddenly appearing in his eyes... his muscles relax as death closes on him, Mooseman has gone to enter his afterlife...

A few moments pass and the air becomes quite still... nothing more happens than the swinging of Limited, hanging from the noose...

A cold breeze begins blowing from Limited's direction and each individual begins to shiver realizing that they have done it again, hung an innocent man... the realization that the danger is still amongst the stranded begins to overcome them...

You all begin to wonder what the night has in store... you begin attempting to make sure you will all be safe...

Sometimes knowing death is coming is calming to a soul... especially Lost Souls...

Melkor

The Ghost Council sure is useless . . .
But I guess I'll probably be on it soon, so what does that make me?

T

train

The noise of something rattling the shelter awakens the group and jumps all to their feet...

Stepping outside to investigate, a tree has fallen and caved in one corner of the makeshift roof...

It is noticed that Melkor is not standing with the group in the light or the shadows...

Then the odd marks leaving the shelter are noticed... there are small stripes of red clumped in the drag marks...

A sudden realization occurs that another person has been taken...

As the group begins to follow the tracks, they are lead around the shelter and into the foilage... a few feet in, bigger brush seems broken over but the group sees no signs of struggle - possibly just from the dragging...

about 10 yards further, the remains of Melkor are found... the throat has a slice across it... it seems as if the back of his neck was caved in... but there is no face to view...

leaned against a rock... his placement seems one of ritual...

The three remaining head back towards the cove - growing ever suspicious and wary...

The danger is still amongst the group... and now you are two less... you must determine who the wolf is and make his death before yours...

Votes should be in by Tuesday Night... if in sooner... the hanging can happen sooner...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I need to remember to drink less in the future. Do we have any food left? I don't think I've eaten anything since DarthFerret was...

...there will be time for that later. We have to survive. I'm not a wolf. I'm pretty sure I'd remember something like that even if I was really drunk. But I definitely remember Spiderman being fast asleep when I was awakened during the night by someone I couldn't see very well. I think that person was the wolf. And Melkor claimed he knew both Spiderman and I were innocent. I don't have much else to go on, so I vote for Turgy. I think he killed my brother and everyone else. All Spiderman needs to do is vote for him too and possibly find some food and we should be all set.

Tag Guard

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"We don't have any food readily available. But I can go out fishing.

I'm gonna vote for turgy22 also and hope this ends the killing. Apparently I was wrong about Limited but since I think it must have ben him or turgy22, if Limited was innocent, then it's gotta be turgy22."

turgy22

Nothing Special
Oversoul, I was awakened during the night as well. I also saw that Spiderman was fast asleep. I also noticed that someone was missing. Obviously, the missing person was Melkor. So what does that mean? That means that Melkor and the wolf were NOT gone at the same time. The wolf killed Melkor and came back here to sleep.

In fact, people have been waking up all night and noticing Spiderman sleeping. Why only him? Mooseman saw it and thought it meant that Spidey was innocent. Melkor saw it and assumed the same thing. Now you and I have seen it and I've come to the realization that we don't notice that he's there because he's innocent. We notice that he's there because he's guilty.

Seriously, he's been twice identified by dying comrades as a sure-thing innocent. So why on earth wouldn't the wolf have killed him by now? The wolf would have to know that killing him would mean eliminating a suspect that will never be hanged. But it hasn't happened. WHY? It doesn't make sense. Unless Spiderman is the wolf. It's the only answer.

Oversoul, this is our last chance. Our last opportunity for survival. We both saw the same thing when we woke up last night. People have been seeing it all along. But so far, no one's interpretted it correctly. Now, you've seen the same thing as well and as soon as you accused me, Spiderman was quick to jump on the vote so he could be the only survivor.

I hope I'm not wasting my breath here. But please consider what I have to say. Think about it. Abstain from voting until we can discuss it further. There's only one right answer. This fiend has evaded us long enough. We need to make the right decision.

Oh yeah. And in case it wasn't obvious, my vote is for Spiderman.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"'Quick on the vote?' What does that mean? I believe that Melkor is the seer who has already cleared myself AND Oversoul. Obviously, I'm not going to vote for myself. And like I said, before Limited's vote, it was either him or you that made sense. Since we were wrong about Limited, it has to be you."

T

train

(turgy22 asked this be kept open for discussion... there was no response...I will leave this open until noon Wednesday for a response... if none, the decision has been determined by voting...)

T

train

With his fate sealed in the vote, Turgy is lead towards the makeshift gallows that have seen the end of so many innocent lives. Suddenly, he jolts away from your grasp and turns toward you. "You'll never take me alive!" he screams and grabs a large stick, waving it wildly in your general direction.

Using your hesitation to get a head start, he begins running down the beach and you chase after him until he disappears into a small cove. He emerges moments later, floating on a very poorly constructed raft.

"It's time I got off this island. I'll see you in hell, losers!"

After floating about 50 yards from shore, an enormous wave crashes down upon Turgy and his raft, capsizing the tiny vessel and dragging his body under the water. You wait and watch the water, looking for some sign of his fate. 5 minutes go by. Then 10. Then 20.

About half an hour later, his hairy body washes up on shore. But it's not the body of a werewolf... just a regular guy who never shaved his back. You poke him with a stick to be sure he's dead and let out a sigh as the sun falls down below the horizon.

You both look at each other and the truth becomes evident...

Oversoul dashes into the woods to try and stay alive knowing his time is limited...

Spidey's calmness about it was even more unnerving...

As dark begins to cover the sky, the moon appears... Spidey begins his transformation into the danger that everyone knew was among them, but couldn't pinpoint...

the hunt begins, and doesn't take too long... being stranded on the island, and not much to do but be stranded had left the individuals with a distinctive odor...

The beast picks up on the scent and follows it directly to Oversoul... With a blade in his hand, Oversoul attempts to fend off the beast... it is to no avail, the speed and instincts of the werewolf... the supernatural strength... it is too much for the sole human survivor to overcome...

The feast begins...

Shortly after the ordeal is over... the wolf heads back towards camp... as his transformation returns him to normal, it becomes clear that he has one thing left to do...

Remain stranded on the island until his life deems it time for him to be no more...

E

EricBess

Yeah, congrats Spidey, but this one was a bit confusing. Everyone seemed to clear you whenever they died...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I guess train would have to explain it, but he said since there's just one wolf (due to the amount of players), I would be able to be "seen" and cleared by someone during the night to compensate.

turgy22 figured it out at the end... :)

Melkor

I was actually the seer and I thought that I had taken back my absolute clearing of Spiderman, I suspected that something was wrong but the real problem was that I thought there were two wolves. Which meant that when Spiderman and Limited were voting for Oversoul, I thought the game was over if the vote went that way. Unfortunately I saw Ericbess the night he died, and then I saw Oversoul, and in that vision (which seemed to state that Oversoul had left, similar to the vision of Ericbess when he died) I had a subsidiary vision that seemed to clear Spiderman. I was quite suspicious of the vision, but as I stated earlier, felt I had no choice because I thought there were two wolves. I actually tried to state that I was suspicious of Spiderman during the whole lead up to the Limited thing, but I felt I was locked in, and that if the vision was untruthful, so be it.