Werewolves: Twilight

T

train

All,

Please post here if you would like to play in the next werewolf game...

Sign-ups will end next Tuesday.. 11/07/06

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Me too.....
Ransac you butt kissing suck up, you were a wolf????? and I thought you were my minion....... :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Mooseman said:
Me too.....
Ransac you butt kissing suck up, you were a wolf????? and I thought you were my minion....... :D
:D. And until the very end, not a single one of you suspected me. MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!..... cough cough cough

Too much?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

Well, I suspected you from the second day on, and wanted the Ghost Council to vote for you the second time, but the other ghosts were just got caught up in the rush to get Ericbess. I thought you were acting strange, had no idea about Oversoul though. Anyway, I am of course in for this next game.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Melkor said:
Well, I suspected you from the second day on, and wanted the Ghost Council to vote for you the second time, but the other ghosts were just got caught up in the rush to get Ericbess. I thought you were acting strange, had no idea about Oversoul though. Anyway, I am of course in for this next game.
I did not vote for EB, but Oversoul.... but the other Ghosts were convinced they were right. Actually the Ghost council should only be able to cast one vote and nothing more.

E

EricBess

I'm in...

Other than my role playing towards Mooseman, I'm really not sure why anyone would have suspected me as the wolf. I can't say that I was 100% sure about Ransac...let's call it 85% sure ;) That's twice now that I've been axed by the ghost council right as it was becoming clear to me...

I like the 1-vote counsil, too, but the second vote was an interesting experiment.

I will say that I think this was the funnest "back story" so far. I'm sure train has something fun planned.

L

Limited

I'm in..

Will there be an opportunity to redefine the 'ghost council'? Will they have one vote or two? Will there even be a Ghost Council?

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'm in.

Ransac said:
:D. And until the very end, not a single one of you suspected me. MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!..... cough cough cough
Actually, I suspected you from the second day. After I investigated Orgg, I knew he was a wolf, but was still unsure of his role. I suspected that he was working with the wolves, but wasn't actually doing the killing, so that's why I outed him. You were always voting for Orgg, but only when he wasn't in danger of being hanged. I thought you were doing this so no one would suspect you 2 working together. When his role became clearer, my logic obviously was flawed, but I still suspected you. I still don't understand why, if the Orgg was supposed to be "protecting" the villagers, why we were dying at such an alarming rate.

Also, (I know this was being discussed in the other thread, but I don't feel like making two posts) we voted for EricBess because it was really hard to tell what was going on in that last tie. All I knew was that train was human (I saw that on the first day) and that Orgg was some kind of wolf. That led Oversoul, EB and Ransac. It seemed like EB and Ransac were voting for each other to deflect blame. If one of them was a wolf, I couldn't figure out why they wouldn't vote for a villager (at the time, Orgg's vote had gone to train) and guarantee success. Then again, if they were both wolves, I couldn't figure out why they wouldn't do that either. The whole thing didn't make any sense to me. So EricBess was sort of chosen randomly. We had a 67% chance of being right and we basically just missed. The funny thing is that if Orgg had chosen to vote for himself a second time and force the tie, we would have gotten it right for sure.

I guess the lesson is that, if you're a wolf and don't use any logic to your voting, you have a better chance to win.

T

train

So far - only eight - Spidey - can you make this a sticky to possibly gather more attention - or is the sign-up period possibly too short?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sure, but it's getting plenty of action already... you did post it on a Friday and we all know there's not a lot of activity over the weekend... but I think by the end of today, anyone who's going to be playing would have logged on (barring any unforseen accidents, of course).

T

train

I thought of the weekend bit - but just wasn't sure... That's why sign-ups went through Tuesday... :cool:

Thank you for the sticky....

T

train

Just a reminder for everyone that today is the last day to sign-up for this version of werewolf...

"Bring your Friends!... If you're gonna die, why not them?!..."

T

train

So the following 9 are ready for the next game... roles will be determined and sent out randomly... - 20 sided die rolled... (maybe old school huh?)

Ransac
Mooseman
Darthferret
Melkor
Oversoul
EricBess
Limited
Spiderman
Turgy22