Werewolves: Twilight

turgy22

Nothing Special
Mooseman said:
Just who "cleared" him?
Um... I think you did, among others...
mooseman said:
Know this..... Spiderman is no f.........
Judging by the rest of your post, it was obvious that last word was supposed to be "fiend" meaning that you believed he wasn't the wolf.

I'm not sure how train managed the game, but props to him for the twist. It seemed like every night, at least one person would wake up during the night and see Spiderman present. They weren't having visions, only waking up to see he was there...
train said:
The only clear figure is Spidey... leaned back against the driftwood walls, fast asleep... Shadows cover the others as they are curled up or hunched over... one body seems to be missing, but you can't tell if it is just your eyes playing tricks on you...
I only had my "dream" on the last night and as soon as it happened, it was blatantly obvious to me that Spidey was the wolf. Only one person was missing at the time (Melkor) so obviously the wolf was not out slaughtering him at that moment. The fact that Spidey kept coming up as obviously innocent and as soon as it was clear there was only one wolf, it seemed like the only solution. My last post pretty much sums it up.

The sad thing is that I feel like if I had posted my findings before Oversoul, he would have come to the same conclusion. But since he talked about waking up first, I suspect that he assumed I just copied his story in an attempt to save my own butt.

Finally, who didn't love the irony of Oversoul's final words:
Oversoul said:
All Spiderman needs to do is vote for him too and possibly find some food and we should be all set.
"Yum, yum," indeed.

GGA

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As the wolf, not only did I choose my victim but I also got to pick who "saw" me during the night. It was pretty tough during the last night - I didn't know who to kill and who to let see me. I kept having different people see me - maybe I should have had the same person see me that last night.

Although it (fortunately) didn't matter...

E

EricBess

"Well Jeff, I've got to hand it to him, he played the game very well. I mean, right from the start - voting off a member of his own alliance. That took some guts (OOC - apparently, mine), and a guy willing to take a chance like that really deserves the million."

D

DarthFerret

Sweet game with a good twist, who is gonna run the next one?

Tag Guard

Melkor

I was quite torn because of this. Particularly because while I suspected some sort of funny business, I actually thought it was more along the lines of a false seer, someone who would look at people and not get true information, not something that was specific to the werewolf. Meaning that while I didn't think Spiderman was entirely cleared, I also didn't think that for sure he was the wolf, except when Limited turned out not to be a wolf, then I was pretty sure.

I would like to run the next one unless someone else is dying to do it.

E

EricBess

That gives me an interesting idea that may or may not work out...I can run the next one... I'll set up a sign-up thread.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Melkor, run away..... er... it would be great for you to run the next one.

I didn't say that Spiderman wasn't a fiend or a friend, but wanted to see what others would read into my last words..... funny that everyone took it to mean that he wasn't a wolf..... I had no idea who was or wasn't a wolf and I got no messages in my dreams.

T

train

Spidey's lycanthropy was something that he could control for the most part... since it would get to a "tipping point" he would become the wolf, fulfill the desire, and then immediately change back to human form..

He didn't have anything out of the ordinary, and his transformation kept him roughly the same size...

Ericbess, Oversoul and Turgy22 were the ones he looked at in order... of course, EB goes by the wayside same night, etc... So in that sense, the vision was true - EB was innocent...

Had the seer looked into Spidey - he would have seen a person feeling out of place and not sure what else to do but try and make it to the next day... since spidey's lycanthropy was so "in control" there probably would have been a small hint thrown in, but it would have been much mellower than the others dreaming of spidey "in the spotlight"...

This would have been the wolf knowing that the others were trying to sift him out and kill him...

As for the seeing and visions - what threw me off - was that Melkor being the seer, kept looking at individuals that were seeing spidey as the good natured soul, and basically on the same night spidey chose them to be gone...

The individuals that died basically saw spidey as human, so when Melkor looked at them, he saw the same...

There wasn't any false seeing...

There was one little hint in a vision I think Melkor missed - At the time oversoul was "trekking through the woods" he saw spidey... of course - spidey was human,so not too much to think of... but after the first day, the only ones entering the woods other than spidey, didn't make it...