Werewolves: Twilight

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*stumbles in*

I know how you can purify water. I've got this magic purifying potion that'll do the trick.

*reveals a bottle of rum*

But enough about water. Some blackguard has done in poor Captain Waylay. He was a fine captain. Bless his soul. I'll wager whoever it was is a spy from those damn coastal wizards. They always hated Captain Waylay. But we'll catch them yet. I think I know who done it. It was you...

*stumbles in the general direction of everyone else, falls over, rolls onto his back, and points at Limited*

He did it. Look at the bastard. He's so blurry. Why else would he be so blurry. He's a spy from the coastal wizards...

T

train

(Glad someone caught the Waylay bit - but I don'y know if all of the bit was caught... there's more besides the name...)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
"Hey! I'm the cook you poser!"
You may be the ship's cook, but I am the chef. And while I create meals, you sir cook food.... well, at least your cooking hasn't killed anyone yet........
Maybe, you will learn something from watching me.....

L

Limited

Get that stupid drunk away from me or I'll .. I'll ..

And give me a sip of that rum!

D

DarthFerret

Easy naw thar limited....you shoulda learned the firs' day o' the voyage, that me brother Oversoul has a bit of a problem with the drink....

**Turns to Oversoul**

Now there ain't no call to be goin' off half-cocked when yous a got no proof o' nutthin. Now you sit o'er there and try to sober up at least half-way...we may be needin your help an alll....I will be up there **points to a fairly tall tree** a lookin out for any help tha may sail by...

**With that he jumps and and nimbly climbs a tree close to the top to keep a lookout towards the sea...and to try and survey a bit more of this land to see if it is an Island, or just a pennisula.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Do not rebuke Poor Oversoul! He is wary and in need of guidance in his life! Only the way of the Lord can show him the error of his ways.

Anybody happen to find communion wine and wafers from the items washed on shore?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I have prayed on and on and I find great unity amongst us so far. Blessed are we. However, there are killers among us. With the exception of the bickering between cook and chef and Oversoul and Limited, there hasn't been much hatred shown so far. I shall continue to pray for the Lord to guide me to the right decision.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"Well, Mr. ship's cook, Should we dice up these plant leaves and add them to the food or just let them simmer with the water to help create the broth?..... ", as he looks around at the rest of the "survivors", looking at each for a few seconds while seeming to be lost in thought, " I must say, sir, that it would seem that this is a perfect opportunity for the feind to have at us. Who would be in a position to cause" this accedent? Who would know to kill the one person who could have avoided this fate? The first mate..... He knew where we were headed, our route and what our poor captain was doing...... I did not see him on the deck before we sank.... but then I didn't see much of anything as I was drowning....."

turgy22

Nothing Special
I was sleeping in my cabin, just like the rest or you. Me and Waylay can't be up and about 24 hours a day so we took shifts running the ship at night. If I was turning into an animal at night, there's no way we could have come this far without the ship crashing during some earlier night.

I suspect the "holy man" among us is not as holy as he seems. In fact, I believe I saw Ransac stepping out of his cabin as I was going to sleep. I suggest you gents keep an eye on him. His pious veneer may be overcompensation for the wickedness that takes over his soul.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Turgy22, you are indeed misguided, but I have forgiven you as our Lord above instructs to do.

However, my prayers have not yet been answered. It seems that the Lord wishes to guide me in a way that is not yet clear. He wishes for me to discover the truth, wonder, and goal for myself. That goal is my first vote: Melkor

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

Ransac

Why I might as well just claim that because my new cane landed on the ground pointed at Spiderman that he is the wolf, in all my years I've learned not to grasp at straws and superstitions, but look to whats really going on. Charlatans and swindlers are always the first to clothe themselves in the cloth of the righteous and the more pious the rhetoric, the deeper the wickedness. True men of faith need not lord it over others. Leaves me with only one option, to point the finger right back at you Ransac.

T

train

The day wears on...

No luck in determining if the land you are on is a peninsula, or an island... from the treetops, the land only rises to staggering mountains about half a mile inland...

The cove chosen for shelter fades into rock wall not scalable, so there is no telling what is around the other side of it...

The broken wood and planks have been gathered, but are only piled for windbreaks at this time... some of the cloths found are acting as overhead cover... the piles allow for individuals to have a bit of shelter and privacy at the edge of the foilage... Strands of rope were used to tie the cloths overhead... Some rope is left over for miscellaneous use...

the meal is still being prepared as the chef and cook dispute cooking time, and skill...

Not much else of use has washed ashore... to the luck of the group, EricBess does find an actual fishing pole, 3/4 of it still intact... This will aid the groups attempts to catch food...

The sun has passed overhead, and prepares to drop below the treetops... casting many shadows aorund the cove...

You all have until the dusk to determine who the wolf is, kill them, and begin your rest through the night...

The following votes have been cast or are not in yet...

Limited - turgy22
Oversoul - Limited
Mooseman - Turgy22
Turgy22 - Ransac
Ransac - Melkor
Melkor - Ransac

Darthferret - not in yet
EricBess - not in yet
Spiderman - not in yet

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** I thought I had indicated that I would start building the shelter after the wood materials were all gathered
I head back east and start gathering the planks and logs and driftwood to make a wood shelter.
but...

"All right Mr. Chef, if we have enough leaves, how about splitting them and doing both? Letting them simmer AND dicing some up to add to the food? Maybe add a bit of the cask contents for some flavor too.

I'm gonna start building the shelter with all this wood. And as I ain't too sure who might have killed poor Waylay, I wish I could leave it to you smarter folk... but I gotta vote, right? I'll have to think about it while I'm building."

T

train

(I thought so too spidey - but then I read it as you looking to make the meal, and having to deal with a "poser"... I'll count it on both parts...)

Spidey noticing the day is slipping by begins assembling a shelter...

looking for the remaining votes... spidey addressed he will think about it while building...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** I was waiting on EricBess actually catching something before cooking it up... I was building the shelter in the meantime.

D

DarthFerret

**climbs out of the tree**

Well, yz'guys, I could no see any lan' close t'us from up thar.

An I be hatin' t'make any acusations withouts any proofs...however I guess we have no choices in da matter. I will go 'long with turgy as he be the highest rankin' here an I can no believe he lead us wrongly..Sorry Ransac, I like yous well nough..but dats what the first mate sez.

E

EricBess

* Check it out...I must have won the reward challenge. Now I'll be able to get some real fish and earn my keep... * I fish frequently.

"turgy - listen...people think you're a bit bossy and that's going to get you voted off unless you just chill a bit. I maybe shouldn't be saying anything, but I think you deserve to hear it and I think you will be helpful in the challenges for a while"

* Tribal counsil really does suck as bad as everyone says. These guys are family, having to vote one out is a mess. Still, grab my torch and off I go. Doesn't seem to be a pen or paper anywhere, so I guess we're just supposed to scribe our vote into the sand *

~~~Ransac~~~ (whispered) "sorry dude, but consensus is that all this bible bashing is getting on peoples nerves. Plus, we're going to need all the help we can get on the challenges and no offense, but a pudgy priest?"

* As some point, gotta find a chance to talk to Spiderman in private * (in private) "Hey look. A few of these kooks seem a bit off. Besides, you're the only other one that maybe watches this show as much as I do, so we should probably team up here... We could use a third. I'm thinking maybe that Darthferret guy. He at least seems to have his head on strait. What do you think?"

T

train

(The vote list is below... spidey will have until end of today... Others may change their vote if them deem to do so.. but it must also be done by end of the day...)

Limited - turgy22
Oversoul - Limited
Mooseman - Turgy22
Turgy22 - Ransac
Ransac - Melkor
Melkor - Ransac
Darthferret - Ransac
EricBess - Ransac

Spiderman - not in yet