Werewolves: Twilight

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
"All right Mr. Chef, if we have enough leaves, how about splitting them and doing both? Letting them simmer AND dicing some up to add to the food? Maybe add a bit of the cask contents for some flavor too.
I'm gonna start building the shelter with all this wood. And as I ain't too sure who might have killed poor Waylay, I wish I could leave it to you smarter folk... but I gotta vote, right? I'll have to think about it while I'm building."
Well, you may have the right of it there Master Cook, I get this ready for the the fish, if they catch any. And you start on the shelter. I fear the vengence of the Lord, after these heathens hang the preacher........ At least we have the chance to eat a good last meal....

turgy22

Nothing Special
Hmmm... People forming alliances? I don't see why anyone, except a pair of werewolves maybe, would need an alliance. As far as I can tell, we're all in this mess together.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** LOL, You know, I thought about initially treating this as a Survivor-type thing, but thought that the setting was pre-TV and would seem out of place :D

<hard at work putting the walls and ceiling up>

"I agree with Melkor, we shouldn't be dividing ourselves. Just stay and work together and hopefully we can find the killer.

You know, I don't know who to vote for. Mooseman is right, I don't want the wrath of the Lord coming down on us - we have enough problems and probably should be asking for His help. turgy22 gave me a chance on his ship. Mooseman is a fellow "food-preparer", despite our initial differences. EricBess fishes. DarthFerret is willing to help build the shelter <could use some help right now!>. Melkor seems too old and feeble. Oversoul seems too drunk. And Limited seems to be harmless...

Gotta think some more."

T

train

(We'll just say the one winning the most votes - goes to expired (exile) island...)

L

Limited

*Sigh*

Limited has finally pulled himself together and slowly gets up.
"Okay, how can I help with the shelter? Do we need more wood?"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Well, it looks like I gotta vote, I hate doing this..."

<closes eyes and turns and points a finger>

"Sorry Limited. I really don't believe you're the wolf but I gotta vote..."

L

Limited

Spiderman said:
"Sorry Limited. I really don't believe you're the wolf but I gotta vote..."
If you don't believe I am a wolf, why vote for me?

I think you've been out in the sun too long...

E

EricBess

train said:
(We'll just say the one winning the most votes - goes to expired (exile) island...)
OOC - Hey, this is my delusion... ;):D:D;)

"No alliance? Okay, we'll play it that way see how it goes for a while, but we're talking a lot of money and everyone's going to be playing for keeps"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, it appears that I must go the way of the Lord. I bless each and every one of you and hope that you find peace. I hope that my death will help show you the way!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Limited said:
If you don't believe I am a wolf, why vote for me?

I think you've been out in the sun too long...
"'Cause I had to vote for someone and you was where my finger pointed to. I'd rather finish the shelter and get the meal ready and let you smart ones figure out who might be the killer."

L

Limited

"Then don't vote at all.. "

Limited curses under his breath as continues his work.

T

train

It appears that as the sun sets, the group has decided by majority that Ransac is the perp... The group uses rope from the wreckage to construct a makeshift noose...

A low-hanging palm tree is picked out and it is determined that the tree will suffice for a hanging... A fallen tree, small enough to handle, is set up as a lever to pull the rope up and lift Ransac into the air to commence his afterlife...

Ransac's final words come out...

"Well, it appears that I must go the way of the Lord. I bless each and every one of you and hope that you find peace. I hope that my death will help show you the way!..."

(any other remarks from the group can be heard now... hanging will commence once done...)

E

EricBess

* Am I the only one that brought my torch to tribal counsil? That's quite the snuffer. I know they get a new one each season, but I've never seen one used as a twist before. Cool *

L

Limited

"Lets all just pray that he is a Wolf.. or we are all doomed whichever way this ordeal ends"

T

train

As dusk comes upon the seas and land the group temporarily knows as home, a stong gust of wind looses the lever from it's brace... the tree holds true as Ransac is lifted into the air...

For a moment he seems to tense and begin to struggle... then, with a solemn look, he rests his body, giving it to the God he lived for...

A few moments pass and the air becomes quite still... as does Ransac's body... he is as God created him... merely human...

A cold breeze begins blowing from Ransac's direction and the quiet air of the night is broken by the realization that the danger is still amongst the stranded...

You all begin to buckle down for the night attempting to make sure you will all be safe...

Sometimes false hope is all you have to hang on to...