Werewolves: Twilight

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Boy, I'm not sure about this psychic business. However, since I know I'm not a murderer and your dreams confirm it AND clear another fellow, I'll switch my vote to Limited also."

turgy22

Nothing Special
Melkor, if you can "see" that Spiderman and Oversoul are not wolves, then there's only one wolf among us and it's Limited. In my travels around the world, I've dealt with werewolves before and they almost always travel in pairs.

Oversoul had the opportunity to force his own tie. He could have voted for you or me, but instead he stayed silent and seemed to except his fate? Why? The only reason I can think of is because he knew he had help on the way. A simple "seer" act by his closest ally would easily dupe at least one of the remaining humans among us and since you realize that it would be much easier to frame me for these crimes, you chose to target Limited.

Spiderman, I believe you are innocent and you must make the right decision. Oversoul and Melkor are the wolves among us. If we kill Limited now, there will be no one left alive and we'll never finish our vacation to the Bahamas. You must vote for Oversoul or our dreams of duty-free alcohol and illegal cigars will fly out the window.

In case it wasn't obvious, my official vote is being changed to Oversoul.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
~~from the Ghost Council~~

The lord has smiled down....... except on us. Apparently, Mr. DF is allergic to the afterlife and his bowels are responding in a negative fashion. Please pray for our tormented souls in heaven.

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

I thought we only saw one Wolf on the boat? And I've seen no evidence around the corpses of our departed friends to indicate the presence of two of these horrible creatures.

If Melkor dares to claim that he is the seer, than I am inclined to believe him at this point. So apparently Oversoul and Spiderman are human and people are left to choose between Turgy22 and I.

I don't know how Mooseman knew, but now it makes sense when he said "Look to the votes". He voted for Turgy22 twice.

My vote: Turgy22

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
* stares back and forth at turgy22 and Limited

"Ai, my poor head! I'm just a simple cook! If I was cut out to make these decisions, I would have been captain (although, apparently dead).

I agree with Limited - we only saw one "shadowy figure". However, in turn, turgy22's logic kinda makes sense in that it's either Limited OR turgy22, if Melkor truly has psychic powers and has cleared myself and Oversoul. turgy22 is obviously not going to vote for himself so Limited is it by default for him. Same only vice versa for Limited.

So to me, it's a 50/50 and while I hate to condemn a possibly innocent man, I'll stay with Limited."

turgy22

Nothing Special
So be it. I pray that you are right, my friend. With only five of us still alive, a mistake now means certain doom.

T

train

The day is uneventful except for the meals and typical wander along the water's edge...

It has been a blessing to have a tropical setting, for such a horrible ordeal... at least mother nature as mercy on those stranded...

The shelter is taking a cold appearance, as each night some enter and leave normally, while others somehow leave permanently......

Dashed talking commences as most are still trying to make sense of what is happening... Decisions are made and the votes are cast, here is where the group stands...

The sun ispassing overhead, and prepares to drop below the horizon... Shadows creep around the cove and the votes are tallied...

The following votes have been cast...

Current Votes:

Limited - Turgy22
Melkor - Limited
Spiderman - Limited
Turgy22 - Oversoul
Oversoul - Limited

Limited leads the votes...

Limited may begin issuing his last words, unless a doubtful heart changes their mind... this can play out through today...

L

Limited

I am not a Werewolf!

If Melkor is telling the truth (and I think he is) then you know that the Wolf is either Turgy22 or myself. So why is Turgy22 voting for Oversoul? What is he trying to pull?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Well, if you look at his logic, he's thinking there's two wolves. So if Melkor is really the seer, then only YOU would be a wolf. Since that's not two wolves, I think he's discounting that Melkor is a seer and trying to think who it is logically another way."

turgy22

Nothing Special
Indeed. I don't believe for one second that Melkor is the seer. Why would Mooseman, who we know was a human, exonerate Spidey unless he had some information from a mystic source? But now, all of the sudden, Melkor has powers, too? Yeesh, is there anyone here who isn't supernatural?

Limited, I don't believe that you're a wolf. I believe it's Melkor and Oversoul. I was trying to save your life and mine by pushing the vote towards one of them. It looks like it backfired since Spidey didn't change his vote and you turned on me.

Now, for the rest of our sakes, I hope you are a werewolf, Limited.

Melkor

turgy22

Well, like I've said before, I think that turgy22 is the wolf and I definitely think it is possible that there is only one wolf, or that there may be some other craziness afoot. However, since I haven't seen Oversoul changing votes and Spiderman is set on Limited, it's difficult to move from where we are now. Which seems odd to me, that Spiderman wouldn't want to get turgy22, to come clean I'm not entirely sure Spiderman is not a wolf, it was an accompanying vision to my vision clearing Oversoul. Combine that with what Mooseman said, I think that there are other mystic forces at work here. Anyway, I'll change my vote to turgy22 and check back a little later.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Holy-freaking-crap, Melkor! You're so full of crap, I'd swear that you're constipated. An accompanying vision to your vision? You've got some strange powers there, buddy. No wait. Actually, I know this because I have powers. I can see things. I had a dream last night that Melkor was a werewolf. Look at me, now I'm credible because I have magic powers.

*Sigh*

This would be a lot funnier if I wasn't so sure that we're all going to die.

By the way, Mr. Melkor. The votes have already been tallied. Why are you switching your vote now?

T

train

The stress and fear of uncertainty is again taking over the process and if no changes are made, it will be left up to the will of the Gods to determine who is next to not make it through the night...

The following votes have been cast...

Limited - Turgy22
Melkor - Turgy22
Spiderman - Limited
Turgy22 - Oversoul
Oversoul - Limited

The Ghost council stirs at their chance to save the rest of the stranded...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"I'm not 'set' on Limited as I stated
So to me, it's a 50/50 and while I hate to condemn a possibly innocent man, I'll stay with Limited.
I just saw no reason to change to turgy22 since it's essentially a 50/50.

So wait a second, you're claiming to have psychic powers too? Are YOU the seer? How many people here have these visions? I haven't had any..."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
That's because you were sound asleep last night. I saw it. Maybe you had dreams instead of visions?

Tag Guard