Werewolves: Twilight

E

EricBess

Jury gets to cast a vote already...Do we get to ask them all sorts of embarassing questions first?

T

train

Jury can ask each other embarrasing questions... but no-communicaty with the live ones...

T

train

As the group was undecisive, nature seems to have taken lead and made it's choice... There is a chilling wind blowing, and as the wind picks up, a swirl of sand and debris begins circling Mooseman... Those that have passed on look on in agreement and the group realizes what must be done...

The makeshift noose still holds Ransac strong, so the group releases him abruptly...

Mooseman is placed in the noose and given a chance to speak his final words..

(any other remarks from the group can be heard now... hanging will commence once done...)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"The fiends are leading you to your doom..... they took the man of faith and now the only one to see him for what he was........"
Look to the votes, to see who is the fiend."

"Know this..... Spiderman is no f......... errrrr....gurgle....umph......."

T

train

As sun sets and night falls upon the seas the quick snap of the lever lifts mooseman into the air...

For a moment he seems to tense and begin to struggle... he ceases a moment... his body twictches and begins to jerk... his muscles relax as the sound of his neck breaks, Mooseman has gone to enter his afterlife...

A few moments pass and the air becomes quite still... nothing more happens than the swinging of mooseman, hanging from the noose...

A cold breeze begins blowing from Mooseman's direction and each individual begins to shiver realizing that they have done it again, hung an innocent man... the realization that the danger is still amongst the stranded begins removing hope from them...

You all begin to settle in for the night attempting to make sure you will all be safe... The day has dragged on and you are not sure what to do next...

Sometimes knowing the end is near can be very calming and is all you have to hang on to...

L

Limited

*Limited scuttles back to the shelter*

"I doubt I'll be getting any sleep tonight"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Oh no! Another innocent fellow down and my cooking buddy! This has gone on long enough! We've got to find this killer!"

T

train

(Just a note guys - I've been busy last week and all weekend, and will have the updates later this afternoon... sorry I was incommunicado previously...)

L

Limited

Holiday? I admit, were are on a tropical island, but I wouldn't call this nightmare a holiday ;)

T

train

As dawn breaks, a chilling wind awakens those sleeping... one by one, the group awakens and takes a bit to gather their senses... Their eyes slowly adjust to the sun's reflection off the ocean...

the night was cold and seemed still aside from natural noises and ocean activity...

As the day brightens, the bodies in the shelter begin to notice that one person is missing from the makeshift shelter... DarthFerret is not in the light or the shadows...

This time there is no telling how he left the shelter...

A cold clay feeling hits those in the group and their stomachs drop... the realization that the danger has gotten ahold of DarthFerret and sent him to the beyond seems likely...

As the group begins to search for him, they are lead around the shelter and into the foilage... a few feet in, bigger brush seems broken over and the group can tell a struggle occurred...

about 30 yards further, the body of DarthFerret brutally mangled with chunks of flesh missing from his bowels...

Fear begins to grasp everyone and it seems there is no hope left... you must detemrine who the wolf is if the remaining are to survive.

Votes should be in by Friday Night... if in sooner... the vote can happen sooner...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Poor DarthFerret... he must have fought well.

In the meantime, I'll start cooking breakfast. I still think it's Oversoul - he's probably drinking to cover up the memories of his nighttime murders...."

turgy22

Nothing Special
Well, this is it, folks. Do or die time. It's apparent that Mooseman had some sort of power that no one else had and he tried to tell us that Spiderman is innocent. That leaves Limited, Oversoul and Melkor as the possible perpetrators here. Knowing that Spiderman is innocent, I'm inclined to agree with him, but something in my gut tells me that Melkor is not all that he seems to be.

Mooseman told us to look to the votes. I'll just have to wait and see how everyone else votes before changing my mind.

Melkor

turgy22

I may be old, and the leg don't work like it should, but I still know a thing or two about a thing or two. Look to the votes turgy22? Well that's easy enough, so far both of the hangings have been of non-wolves, and you have voted for the non-wolf each time. Also, conveniently enough, both the people who voted for you in the last vote are dead now. Obviously you've been taking charge from the start after the Captain's death, trying to herd us around, like sheep to the slaughter.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Limited killed my poor brother. He doesn't look blurry anymore, but maybe he's blocking my ability to detect his blurriness with this stupid headache. I'm going back to bed, but I'll be up to tie the noose around your neck later today, Mr. Wolf.

L

Limited

Oversoul

I've never trusted you, but now you seem to be hinting that you are the seer, while pointing at me. I know that isn't convincing to other players, because they have no assurance that I am not a Wolf... But I know I am not a Wolf. And therefor I know that Oversoul is playing some kind of game..

T

train

If there are no changes - seems all the votes are in... I'll probably post this afternoon if nothing changes...

Melkor

Limited

I've been receiving very strange dreams, visions if you would about the nature of who is who. I am a seer, although I have some thoughts that not all is as it seems. Regardless, my dreams state that both Spiderman and Oversoul are not wolves, obviously by logical deduction it follows that Limited and turgy22 are. A look back at their voting habits doesn't contradict this. I feel that turgy22 is more obviously a wolf as my previous statement lays out. However, I vote for Limited now to at least cause a tie.