Werewolf Lite

turgy22

Nothing Special
Reverend Orgg, surely you are not implying that I am a werewolf. The very notion of such is absurd! DarthFerret was a werewolf, so if I was a werewolf as well, why on earth would I cast the tie-breaking vote to hang my partner in crime? In fact, with the vote so close, why would anyone who voted for DarthFerret be a werewolf when they fully had the power to swing the vote the other way around?

This case is quite simple. Four men voted for me the whole way and therefore did not have the power to save DarthFerret's life: Orgg, Homestar, BigBlue and DarthFerret himself. This means that we are, at most, three votes away from completely ridding ourselves of these infernal werewolves.

Naturally, the Reverend Orgg's shortsightedness in his second accusation makes me suspect that he is either a werewolf or really stupid. I'll choose the former and hope that we may finally be done with this awful place and actually have time to figure out this whole inheritance mess. I'm losing a lot of money by staying in this vacant town. I can only keep Melkor company for so many nights.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Not to sound monotonous, but the coherency issue is coming up again. Is it possible that both werewolves have this in common? Maybe lycanthropy affects speech. I'm not sure. Regular wolves, I think, do not speak at all. But Darthferret made some noises that sounded rather human...

Melkor

train

Well, it's clear to me that Orgg suffers from a disease of the mind, but that disease stems from excessive religiosity not from the horrors of lycanthropy. My guess is that the other werewolf would want to keep out of the squabbling over Miss Turgy and DarthFerret. So, of the people who voted, but not for them, Spiderman is dead, which for the moment makes me not suspect sageridder because it would be too dangerous to be the lone vote, and then kill him that night. So I say that train is our second werewolf.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
He was the last varmit to vote fer the lil miss here and tie the voting, so we almost didn't hang that hide in the shadows, yellow-bellied, rattle-snake. There is also the matter of the first killer having a likin fer that high falootin drink. But, I's a keepin my eyes on all those who voted fer someone ather that DF.

S

sageridder

It occurs to me that Rev.orgg said early on that "I hav-ah a small-ah 'mount-ah abili-tah letting me see-ah into the ways of the lord-ah!",and he has accused Miss Turgy in every single statement after that.This leads me to belive that the two are seer and werewolf.If Miss Turgy is hanged and not a wolf then the Rev. is next on my list.I belive the relationship between the two is suspious enough that the truth must be found out.

B

BigBlue

Turgy22

I still don't like the way she is responding to her accusers. Just because DarthFerret was a wolf - does not imply Turgy22 is not. If I am wrong, then strike me down.

I am somewhat alarmed by the fact that DarthFerret said "Werewolves" not "Werewolf"... I cannot imagine 3 of the wretched beasts among us. Given the price poor Hrothmar & Spiderman have paid, I want no part of whatever this inheritance is, I can assure you of that! I only wish for justice to be served and to end this violence against humanity.

Once we have ended this menace, I shall concoct a special brew to commemorate our victory. Beer is after all the nectar of the gods and has been around since Ancient Egypt. Of course we Germans perfected it (perfectionists that we are).

L

Limited

Orgg

I have to say I am unhappy, to say the least, with this so called holy man. It seems he is not grasping the severity of this situation and is just uttering accusations pointed at people he can not deal with!
Its almost like he has nothing to fear from these creatures that have killed Spiderman and Hrothmar.. Isn't that a obvious sign he is one of them?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It seems that we are leaning toward either Orgg or Turgy. I can't come up with a solid argument for one over the other, although they can't both be wolves. So I guess I'll just have to go with intuition on this one, unless someone has a better idea...

T

train

I must say, from everything I have ever learned, it has always been the ones that are most open and out there in the lime-light that are trying to hide something the most... Many a time, it is even those with a fervor for their occupation or beliefs that are trying to cover some dark secret from within...

After being hit with a disease like lycanthropy, he might have thought converting to religion would save him from his evil...

Melkor

train

I'd say that you ignore the person who discovered the first werewolf at your own peril. Orgg is religious it's true, which must be some sort of disease, but he's simply striking out at his logical opponent, a werewolf would be more devious. So while I'm sure that orgg is not a wolf, and I'm not sure train is, he seems like a much more logical choice.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Ugh. Men are so stupid.

I have the Orgg accusing me of being a werewolf because he doesn't agree with my chosen profession. I have Sageridder accusing me of being a werewolf because he thinks the Orgg actually has some gift from God, which I can assure you, he does not. He's nothing more than an overzealous, misguided prude, who may also be a werewolf in disguise. Finally, I have BigBlue accusing me of being a werewolf because he "doesn't like the way I am responding to my accusers." He says, "Just because DarthFerret was a wolf - does not imply Turgy22 is not. If I am wrong, then strike me down."

Miss Turgy smacks BigBlue across the head with her purse.

Let's look at this logically. Although I'm starting to have my doubts, I believe that the normal people among us outnumber the werewolves. So the worst thing that could have possibly happened to the werewolves would be to have one of their own hung at our first vote. That vile wolf, DarthFerret, voted for me from the very beginning, as soon as votes were being cast towards me, and he never looked back. Towards the end of the day, we had a tie between DarthFerret and myself and I was forced to switch my vote to him in order to save my own life. If we were both werewolves, working together, we could have switched our votes to TheUglyKnight, who had received two votes up to that point. That would have led to a tie vote between DarthFerret and TheUglyKnight, giving the werewolf a 50% chance of survival and the rest of us no clue as to who the real murderer was.

Now, I hope that I've proven logically that I am not a werewolf, so the real problem is finding out who is a werewolf. Yesterday, if there was any wolf who hadn't voted for me, he could have, and again given DarthFerret a 50% chance of avoiding detection. Seeing as that didn't happen, we've already deducted that the wolf must be either Orgg, BigBlue or Homestar. My first suspect was the Orgg, since he so quickly came out accusing me, despite all evidence pointing to the contrary. But the more I think about it, it is quite clear that the reverend is blinded by his own stodgy beliefs and doesn't care about hanging a wolf, so much as he cares about hanging a prostitute. In fact, I would have to believe that the wolves would have to follow the popular voting and jump on as soon as an innocent person is being targetted. This way they, can use their numbers to solidify a vote, without actually drawing attention to themselves, like the Orgg has done. One person here hopped on to the first bandwagon vote against me and hopped on it again once the numbers were being shored up. That person is BigBlue. Perhaps Mooseman is correct in believing there is a link between werewolves and alcohol. Let's kill this vile man and be done with this awful town forever.

L

Limited

Hear hear!

I must applaud such an clear statement and like the way Miss Turgy gets to the point. I didn't trust BigBlue one little bit to begin with, so I will gladly change my vote.

Get rid of the vermin Bigblue!

B

BigBlue

Miss Turgy

I see that you have now changed your vote. I was not voting a bandwagon before, and I did not change my vote - as my reasoning had not changed. I see no reason to alter my vote now, and certainly not because others are going to waste a vote on a human - me.

So, while you accuse me of bandwagoning... you are in fact guilty of it yourself. You start a crusade against Orgg... then when Mooseman fingers me, you decide to focus your vote on me as well, and have now swayed Limited to do the same - just like you did with Orgg... is there a reason you 2 are a voting block?

Fellow Humans, a vote for me, is a wasted vote.

Melkor

BigBlue

My, Miss Turgy, your powers of ...ahem... persuasion are quite impressive. I'm quite convinced now that BigBlue is our wolf and once done with this ghastly business we can all go our separate ways. Honestly, I'd begun to worry that I wasn't going to make it back to New York in time to greet this new super luxury liner on it's maiden voyage from England.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
BigBlue said:
Miss Turgy

I see that you have now changed your vote. I was not voting a bandwagon before, and I did not change my vote - as my reasoning had not changed. I see no reason to alter my vote now, and certainly not because others are going to waste a vote on a human - me.

So, while you accuse me of bandwagoning... you are in fact guilty of it yourself. You start a crusade against Orgg... then when Mooseman fingers me, you decide to focus your vote on me as well, and have now swayed Limited to do the same - just like you did with Orgg... is there a reason you 2 are a voting block?
So, switching who you think is a varmit is a sign that you are a varmit? Oversoul, Melkor and meself all blamed others at first in our tracking the vermin, but changed to the real culprit.......
Now. the lil miss may be a talking too much for me, but that don't mean much, sometimes a loose-lipped ranch hand can be more company that a good dog. Although I ain't one a them.

turgy22

Nothing Special
BigBlue, I assure you my decision had much more to do with your actions than it had to do with Mooseman's vote. There is no logic to your argument and no logic is werewolf logic. Prove me wrong and I will graciously accept defeat.

Also, who calls other people "humans"? Outsiders, that's who!

B

BigBlue

OOC - Well, we aren't "villagers" anymore... which is why I chose to use 'human'...

I don't fault Miss Turgy for changing her vote. I fault her for claiming I was jumping on a bandwagon - only to follow Mooseman in his choice to make blind accusations. Then, her lackey Limited followed her in her accusations, just as he did before - making me suspicious of their voting block.

Again... The FACT that Darthferret was a werewof, combined with the FACT that he was voting for Miss Turgy, does NOT imply that Miss Turgy is not a werewolf. That is Logic.

It is also logical to me that since I advocate having you hanged for being a wolf, you would choose to attack me. I see no logic in your arguement at all, I see defensiveness. Which was what I saw all along. You are far too defensive, making me think you have something to hide.

If the vote of my "peers" is to condemn me to be hanged, so be it. I will be one less human among a wolf (or wolves - if DarthFerret is to be believed). I would rather be hanged than eaten.

S

sageridder

What darthferret claimed has me thinking.What if it's not so much an cash inheritance, but more of a legacy to be inherited?What if the purpose of our being drawn here was for one us to be turned into a werewolf?

E

EricBess

Voting thus far...

BigBlue - Turgy22
Homestar -
Limited - BigBlue
Melkor - BigBlue
Mooseman - BigBlue
orgg - Miss Turgy
Oversoul - Orgg
sageridder - Turgy22
TheUglyKnight
train - orgg
turgy22 - BigBlue
Zigathon

That's 3 for Miss Turgy, 4 for BigBlue, and 2 for Orgg, but the voting has just started. Homestar won't be back until Saturday and Zigathon will be on sporatically, so we will give at least through the week to give both of them a chance to chime in.

Also, it seems there have been a number of changed votes recently. Time will tell if that continues. orgg went from being a front-runner to barely having votes for him, so will those who went that direction decide to switch to where their vote might have more say? Or will they hold on and try to sway a few votes back?