Werewolf Lite

E

EricBess

***OOC - in case it wasn't clear, the markings are just claw marks and stuff. If you want some of the markings to be something else, go ahead and make them something else, as long as it implicates someone. There is no murder mystery here, I'm just trying to give plot points for you to latch onto when making accusations.***

So far, looks like we have a nomination from orgg for Miss Turgy. More nominations? Seconds? Thirds?

D

DarthFerret

<<Holding his head in his hands>>

Ohhh...d-d-d-doo you all havein to bees sew laud? Okey, whoosh wash sha pershon shat ... erss...ummms...whashishname shaid wash she culpritsss....

Ohs waitsh a minshute...shat woulds a bees a shtupish ideashh....

**colapses back onto the floor, pulling out a bottle, wiping off the end and downing a long draught, then putting it back in his pocket**

H

Homestar

Woah dude, this is getting a little to weird for me..... can we figure this situation out soon, please?

E

EricBess

Hmm...Are you just hanging Miss Turgy, then? We don't seem to be getting much response at the moment. You don't need to introduce evidedence or anything at this point....I think we need to call for a vote. Everyone please post who you think is a werewolf. There will be a hanging no later than next Wednesday.

H

Homestar

No offense Miss- Well, scratch that, Offense, Miss Turgy, but I have my reasons.

O

orgg

Hanging-a Miss-a Turgy will tell us-a who the wolf-s ar-ah! Ah-ye Ka-no it! Thank-a Ye, Yeeesaas!

Melkor

Darthferret

Look, it's clear this man has no self control, a man entirely given over to his animal instincts to simply drink, sleep and has no regard for decency. Additionally, one would think that he's probably self medicating, trying to drink away his horrible problem of lycanthropy. I say we put the poor sot out of his misery.

D

DarthFerret

Whaitsh jush a minshute heres...I's cans a shtop drinkinssh anys times I's shwants toos...

sha brushalitshy of sheeze killinsh..showsh shat isha gottins to besh a wimmens.

I'shhaasa scheconds za nominashuns of marshes Tur-ur-urgish. Affershall, sheres no sush sing ash a wimmenssh..shcornedshss....er...youshaknowhashimeanssh.

**takes another pull off of the bottle, and stares at Mrs. Turgy, swaying slightly..**

L

Limited

Darth Ferret

I admit I am a bit taken aback by all these horrible events, but it must be clear to all of you that a creature as fragile as Miss Turgy can't be involved in killings so .. uncivilized!
I concur with Sir Melkor who has pointed his finger at Darth Ferret..

And Mooseman, my good man, isn't it very likely that Darth Ferret has a stash of expensive liquer which he saves for moments most dire? Wouldn't the moment before his transformation be such a time?

I say we hold him down and search his belongings! The sooner we hang him, the sooner we can all leave this wretched place!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still a bit suspicious of TheUglyKnight... I found this on the scene, I think it's a camera strap or something...

turgy22

Nothing Special
Gentlemen, please, these baseless accusations against me will get us nowhere. Reverend Orgg, it appears you have a vendetta against me and my chosen profession, but this discussion is not about punishing me for my alleged sins.
Miss Turgy sidles up against Orgg, putting her hand on his leg.
Please, Reverend, we need to find a killer here. I believe murder is a greater sin than providing companionship to lonely travelers. You and I can discuss our differences in private once this whole werewolf business is resolved.

I believe there are three possibilities in this unfortunate case. As we all know, the late Mr. Bess and poor Mr. Hrothmar... sob ... I'm sorry, I barely knew them, but it is so unfortunate to see such beautiful souls taken from this world at such a young age.
Miss Turgy takes a moment to collect herself
As I was saying, these kind gentlemen both lived the closest to right here in Werewolf's Gulch. I find it hard to believe that this place did not receive this name by chance. It's greatly possible that the werewolves are from the area, perhaps they even had an existing vendetta with their victims. Spiderman lives but a day away and he chose to accuse TheUglyKnight. Perhaps he knows something about this man that the rest of us are unaware of. Mooseman's ranch is just two days away, so he might know something as well. I don't suppose the good reverend here has ever wandered through these parts before?

Another possibility is that this threat does not originate from the area. I've never believed in werewolves, but from what I've heard, they originated in Eastern Europe. Perhaps our Austrian friend Sageridder could enlighten us as to the details of these tales. And Melkor's travelled all over the world. Surely he must have stopped through the towns of Germany at some point in his journeys. Let's hope he didn't pick up any unfortunate yet nonlethal werewolf bites along the way.

Finally, I must bring attention to our silent bystander, the deaf mute.
Miss Turgy points at Zigathon
This man has not said a word since we've arrived. Doesn't anyone else find that strange?

Well boys, I just wanted to share my thoughts with all of you. I'll save my accusations until dusk approaches, but until then we have much to discuss.

D

DarthFerret

Ish a strangish, buts sha wimmish speash shome shense shere. Mebbes wes shouds talkssh..abouts...er...umssh...

**tries to take a pull on the bottle, finds it empty and sits on the floor staring into it wistfully..**

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, the lil' miss may have some sense of it, but a man taken to the bottle will tend to fall into things not quite right. I seen men drink enough to make them think they was a rootin tootin gunslinger and ride off across the range to shoot it up with long dead Billy the Kid. And never return to camp.

A man too far into the bottle is aman with nothing to stop him from foolishness and even evil.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I agree, mainly because I can't understand a word he says. I don't trust incoherent people. Half the time they turn out to be werewolves or something...

D

DarthFerret

Nows waish jusha minshutes shere, jush caush I's likes to have'ns a lil' drinkins now an shen, don means a nutthinsss...

I'sa bettins shat yous alls gottens yousa lil' quirksshish an shkeltons in sha closhettss...

I'sh no herens to judgesh anyounesss...jush to get shomefin shat shomeone lefins me. I don evens havens any ov shem der...er...um...

motivessh..yeahss..no reashon to killens anybody,,....

**smashes the empty bottle against the wall during his tirade, stops abruptly, looks at the shattered glass...and stares at it mutely.**

S

sageridder

Well miss turgy,the only tales of werewolves or other monsters were those told by parents to scare children into behaving."Eat all you're vegetables or the boogerman will take you away", or "Go to bed when you're told or the wolves will eat you" kind of stuff.Two things I do recall tho, it was a common theme in those stories that the most powerfull monsters would disguise themselves as weak and mild mannered to fool people, and that music soothes the savage beast.If we gleen anything from those tales to be true that spiderman fellow has both qualities and as you pointed out miss turgy he is a local of these parts, so logically I have to suspect him the most.

E

EricBess

Voting Thus far:
BigBlue
DarthFerret - Marshes Tur-ur-urgish
Homestar - Miss Turgy
Limited - DarthFerret
Melkor - DarthFerret
Mooseman - DarthFerret
orgg - Miss Turgy
Oversoul
sageridder - Spiderman
Spiderman - TheUglyKnight
TheUglyKnight
train
turgy22 - Zigathon
Zigathon

That's 3 for Miss Turgy and 3 for DarthFerret with one each for Spiderman, TheUglyKnight, and Zigathon.

In the meantime, we have a few regulars who havn't chimed in yet. BigBlue? Oversoul? train? Zigathon? Anyone know if they've been around? TheUglyKnight hasn't chimed in either yet. Hopefully he's still around as well.

Time to vote guys. Today's the day.

B

BigBlue

Miss Turgy

While I have yet to see any definitive proof one way or the other. Her reaction just seems like it's very much for show. Perhaps that is due to her profession, but I am suspicious.