Werewolf Lite

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Now I don't know who to vote for. Mr. Melkor, you seem to know more about this than the rest of us. What do we do?
Just one cotton-picking minute, why did you, Mr. Melkor, withdraw your vote from Mr. Blue?
Mr. Train, you got an answer for Mr. Melkor here?
I'm, not real sure, who to believe and I don't cotton to liars.
I will withdraw my vote for the stinkin orgg and cast it tomorrow for the one I believe is the yellow-bellied varmit.

B

BigBlue

EB - Homestar voted Miss Turgy in post #111...

Right now... I am going to vote for Train... I am not positive he is a wolf, but for whatever reason, assuming Melkor is on the Up & Up, Melkor cleared everyone else I was "sure" was a wolf... But I don't like Train's implication that he "knew" orgg was a wolf when Melkor also has claims to knowing he is not a wolf... If you care to explain yourself Train, I will think further on it...

E

EricBess

Yep, that's what I missed. I edited the post to reflect that.

So, Orgg and train are now at one vote a piece and Turgy and BigBlue are at 3 votes a piece.

Just to be clear, I'm leaving fairly early tomorrow, so if you're planning on voting tomorrow, better make it early.

S

sageridder

Well this is a fine kettle of fish.For the time being I'm going to retract my vote for Miss Turgy.I think I want to rethink what evidence has been offered, and consider any new that may arrise before the vote.

S

sageridder

Mr.Blue,
I now belive that all of your hectic speculation and poseing of so many questions might just be a ploy to confuse us. I would imagine a lone werewolf would need an enviroment of unbalance and confusion to operate amongst us after his partner had been hanged.

O

orgg

BRAtha MelKOR-ah! You have God's GIFT of sight-a without prostratin'gah a SINNAH at his Door-sa! Miss Turgey-ah is not a Wolf-ah, but tonight if she does get put-ah to the ROpe-ah, one of us will probably KNOW who is-ah Wolf on the Morn-ah! If I cannah-t A'reveal-ah the secret A'tamarrah, havin' been a'slain, YOU Are the Lard's Onlay HOPE-ah, by Yaeeesuss!

Melkor

BigBlue

Well, it's kind of unfair, but because train did not defend himself, it actually makes me suspect him less as the werewolf, because he'd be more interested if he was a wolf (although there are any number of good explanations for why he wouldn't have posted instead). Anyway, I pray that we are correct and that BigBlue is the wolf, and that he is the last one, or I will have need of my silver sword and silver bullets tonight.

T

train

"If anyone does decide that I am a werewolf, and voted me through, then I can only state that I would meet one of them on the other side of Heaven's pearly gates... Unfortunately, I find no evidence to implicate any one of us at this time solely - but I would point out the loudest to be the one with the most to hide...

I've learned one thing as a journalist... It doesn't matter what I, or anyone else writes... it is all in how it is perceived by the individual reading it, that determines what truly came of it.

I believe Sageridder is correct in the lone wolf needing an environment of unbalance and confusion... and the one with the most promises is my vote..."

E

EricBess

BigBlue - train
Homestar - Miss Turgy
Limited - BigBlue
Melkor - BigBlue
Mooseman - withdrawn
orgg - Miss Turgy
Oversoul - BigBlue
sageridder - BigBlue
TheUglyKnight
train - orgg
turgy22 - BigBlue
Zigathon

And that's it friends. We haven't seen that much action in a while. I have to say it's been a very interesting day. I can only say that the night will prove to be just as interesting :D

In a last minute rally, as you were litterally walking up to the noose, everyone starts pushing BigBlue up to the gallows, demanding that he be the one hanged.

At this point, I wish to give BigBlue a chance to post his exit speech. I'm leaving for vacation, so assuming BigBlue isn't the end, I will have instructed Spiderman as to who the next person killed by the wolf/wolves is and he can post it.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, Mr. Melkor seems to be a straight-shooter, so I'll stay with my first suspicion.....
Now I think I am knowing what Mr. Orgg is gettin on about and I still don't believe that you throw an innocent to the wolves a bait........ Mr. Orgg, you are an evil snake an I ain't letting you get a way with anything.

B

BigBlue

My friends...

You have made a grave error... But, as I stated before, I would much rather be hanged than be eaten. I depart this world not knowing who your last wolf or wolves is, I wish my death could provide more meaning to you other than your own paranoia has caused you to hang a fellow human.

Please pass the following recipe for a new brew on to my family, should any of you survive.

With that, BigBlue hangs. No fanfare, no transformation... just a dead victim of your paranoia.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone returns to their lodgings for the night, trying to make sense of Melkor's information and who might be the last werewolf.

During the night towards dawn, everyone is awakened by growls and snarls, followed by yells and shouts of "Ba-AAACK foul crea-TAH! You cannah-t pre-VAAAIL against the Lard!"

The shouts soon fall silent and the growls do too. Everyone rushes outside to find a gruesome scene: the preacher orgg, his throat torn open and his hands still in a warding position.

A ghostly whisper murmurs: Welcome to our ranks....

** So I guess orgg is the Ghost Council's spokesman now...

T

train

... (in a somber mood...)

"I can't believe I was wrong... unfortunate for the fellow... but now I really have to ponder who would be doing this..."

(begins recounting events from nights past to make sense of everything...)

turgy22

Nothing Special
I just don't know what to think anymore. I didn't think the Reverend was a werewolf and as much as he wanted me dead, he still didn't deserve a fate like that. Based on my deduction, I was so sure that it must have been BigBlue, but it turns out he was just an innocent pawn in the werewolve's games. Or perhaps he just got taken in by the excitement of the situation. I just don't know what to think anymore. Homestar is still at the top of my list, but I think I'll wait until Melkor chimes in before casting any accusations.

Melkor

Our struggle with the cursed lycanthropes continues, I am surprised that I survived the night. In my visions I saw that train does not bear the mark of a werewolf. Leaving the beast still unknown. Our remaining suspects are Homestar, Oversoul, sageridder, and Mooseman (plus Zigathon and TheUglyKnight, but it would be very bad form if one of them was the werewolf, but not actually playing.) Now if we continue to operate under the idea that the people who voted for DarthFerret are not wolves (could be wrong but there isn't much else to go on) that eliminates Oversoul and Mooseman. Leaving us with a pick between sageridder and Homestar. At this point I would suspect Homestar over sageridder

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
The two that I want to know about is those that have keepin their traps shut. With all the shootin in the dark we is doing, they don't need to do nothing. And I hafta go along with Mr. Melkor, that the one to look at are those that didn't want to hang the dirty varmit DF.

T

train

"Well... Going back through, I can only say that I would lean towards Sageridder before choosing Homestar... Even seeming interested in previous statements of inheriting a legacy - who would be proud of that chance?"

Melkor

OOC: So I'm leaving for Prague for over a month on Monday. Obviously this puts a cramp in my werewolf style. I have a friend who could take over for me, but I don't know if the other players want to agree to that. Otherwise, we can just agree about what to do.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Melkor said:
OOC: So I'm leaving for Prague for over a month on Monday. Obviously this puts a cramp in my werewolf style. I have a friend who could take over for me, but I don't know if the other players want to agree to that. Otherwise, we can just agree about what to do.
OOC : Have him take over, and if you're charater is still alive in a month, you can jump back in. I definately don't want to take a month long break.

S

sageridder

Well Train I never said anything about being happy or proud about that possibility.I was just speculating on what this inheritance might be.Here's exactly what I said.
"What darthferret claimed has me thinking.What if it's not so much an cash inheritance, but more of a legacy to be inherited?What if the purpose of our being drawn here was for one us to be turned into a werewolf?"

As far as Homestar is concerned I just don't know.The only thing he's said that makes me uneasy was
"No offense Miss- Well, scratch that, Offense, Miss Turgy, but I have my reasons."
But other than that he really hasn't said enough for me to be to sure.So I offer a third thought. I realize this might look like an attempt to shift suspicion,but seeing I might not make it to tommorrow I wanted to put out there.Melkor was in no danger of vote when he came out, and he didn't know the wolfs identity shouldn't this put him a great risk.Why hasn't he been killed it would only be a matter of time untill he knows who the wolf is.In his position he has been able to lead our oppions of who the wolf is.If he is the wolf he would know who is not, what better way to convince people to vote along with him than to comfirm they aren't the wolf and be right.Well I realize I've probabally sealed my fate whith how this line of reason looks for someone in my position but if I'm hanged I hope you all consider what I've said.