Werewolf Lite

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I don't know what to think. I rather suspected that it was The Orgg or maybe BigBlue. Now both are dead...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Mr. Sageridder, your reasoning is sound except for one thing..... Melkor voted for the varmit DF on the first hanging. Seems to me that would be like shootin yourself in the foot, if he is a werewolf.
I'm a leaning toward the quiet ones. They may be a hoping no one notices them.

Melkor

Not only did I vote for DarthFerret, I was the one who first accused him. Which would be very risky strategy. Additionally, telling all the people who are villagers would make the game basically impossible for me to win if I was the wolf. Actually, not to metagame it too much, but the reason I suspect Homestar is precisely because I wasn't killed, I don't think he logged in that day and his pick for the kill was already in and I think that that is an unfortunate aspect of playing this game in this forum but oh well.

turgy22

Nothing Special
My original suspicion was that the wolf had to be either the Orgg, BigBlue, or Homestar. Now the Orgg and BigBlue are dead, so I can only assume that Homestar is the real culprit here. The only thing I don't understand is why he would kill the Orgg, who, up to that point, was his greatest supporter in the votes. Perhaps he was doing it to frame me or perhaps the Orgg's claims of having "visions" scared him enough to take action against him.

We need to kill the wolf and we need to kill him tonight. However, if we're wrong and our friend Melkor survives another night, I think it will be quite clear that he has been deceiving us with his claims.

O

orgg

*looking down*

Thos-ah Sinnah-s! So-ah QUICK-alee they do re-NIGah the Respect'ave ah' HOLY Re-VARand of ahr Lard Yaeeesus!

L

Limited

Zigathon!

After contemplating these past events, it is clear to me that the last Wolf must be cowering in the shadows! Upon examing the behaviour of both Zigathon and Ugly Knight, I see that they are both absent minded, but Zigathon has been around more.. his silence is there quite suspicious!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Gosh Darn it, my pappy would always say that if you can't speak the truth, don't speak at all. Seems that Zigathon can't say a word without speaking a lie, so he must be the varmit.

S

sageridder

OOC:Meh my reasons all have to be out of character.Zigathon simply hasn't logged on since the 9th and has even not posted in the draft he's involved in ,and theuglyknight hasn't logged on since the 26th of last month.Homestar has been on even posted an article but hasn't had boo to say in this thread.I belive Ericbess from what I know of him has too strong of a sence of fair play to except the murder instructions from email instead of pm allowing a wolf to not log in.I don't belive these observations of the web page are unfair because you would get much more than that if we were in person.So it's Homestar or it's me, unless the whole didn't vote Dartferret idea is bunk, which makes me suspect Melkor again.The vote was going at turgy and changed last second, could have just gotten out of thier control.If it's not homestar just hang me and you will still have time to get melkor.

H

Homestar

Me!?!?!? I don't even know whats going on right now!!! If you guys realy do think its me.... then I hope you suffer the rest of your lfie knowing you have killed an innocent man. I strongly suggest you reconsider......

But, myself, I beleive its Zigathon...... He just seems a little too shady for me.

L

Limited

Ha! In a sudden turn of events, I must admit I was being a bit sly.. but with succes.

Obviously, Melkor made an excellent point (and a well-argumented one) that the last Werewolf would be one of the following people:
Homestar, Mooseman, Oversoul, Sageridder, TheUglyKnight and Zigathon.

Both the TheUglyKnight and Zigathon haven't shown a lot of interest in the proceedings on which their lives depend, which i feel is an absentmindedness only to be found amoungst Human Beings.

I'm inclined to let Mooseman and Oversoul of the hook, seeing that they helped to hang that dreadfull creature that called itself DarthFerret.

Which leaves Homestar and Sageridder. Sageridder had already shown some reasonings that seem of human nature, but I wasn't sure.

So, I made a baseless accusation towards Zigathon. And lo and behold:

Homestar said:
Zigathon
Me!?!?!? I don't even know whats going on right now!!! If you guys realy do think its me.... then I hope you suffer the rest of your lfie knowing you have killed an innocent man. I strongly suggest you reconsider......

But, myself, I beleive its Zigathon...... He just seems a little too shady for me.
Look who joined the bandwagon! This is suspicious behaviour to say the least!

(I must add that Mooseman also joined this Zigathon hunting party, but he seemed to have some kind of issue with those who are not interested in saving their own skin).

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Mr. Limited, that's a well a good for you, but that Zigathon varmit was a crawling into the whiskey bottle, juz like that polecat Darthfarret and we knows what he was really like......

L

Limited

Can anybody please tell me what time it is?
How much daylight is left?

E

EricBess

Just returned from vacation and have been catching up on work. I will try to do a voting summary today, but it may be another busy day. If someone could do it for me, that would be great. For now, plan on another hanging on Monday.

L

Limited

Homestar - Zigathon
Limited - Homestar
Melkor - Homestar
Mooseman - Zigathon
Oversoul - Homestar
sageridder - Homestar
TheUglyKnight - ?
train - Sageridder
turgy22 - Homestar
Zigathon - ?

Tallied!
Homestar seems to be in the lead with 5 votes..

E

EricBess

Hm... seems to be fairly decisive. Is anyone considering changing their vote? If not, we could have a hanging tomorrow morning.

E

EricBess

Okay, Homestar, looks like you get to give your parting speach and hanging.

H

Homestar

*Angry Look*

Well, you caught me. Congratulations, I hope you guys are happy for yourselves. Ahh i wouldve loved to rip through each and every one of your flesh like wet toilet paper. But, if this is how it has to be, so be it.... All you did was delay the inevitable though, my friends. Your time will come, and I can't wait till it does. Maybe you have won this time, but your times will come....