Werewolf Lite

turgy22

Nothing Special
Come now, BigBlue. Perhaps you've simply never done any role-playing before. If that's the case, I will gladly change into my naughty nurse outfit or perhaps I could be a French maid for you. I can be very accomadating. Just let me know what strikes your fancy. ;)

As for my vote, it appears I am in a bit of a dilemma. After careful consideration, I do not believe that the staggering man over there is the culprit, however, since so many votes are being cast my way, I am forced to vote for the next leading candidate. DarthFerret, my poor drunken friend, I must change my vote to you. But, I promise that if they must hang you, I will make your last moments here on earth as pleasurable as possible.

E

EricBess

***OOC -- Okay, I apologize in advance for this (and I really only say it a bit tounge-in-cheek)...But I just have to point out that the two people who are most in character right now are leading the votes. Is that really the incentive we want to give here... :D:D:D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
EricBess said:
***OOC -- Okay, I apologize in advance for this (and I really only say it a bit tounge-in-cheek)...But I just have to point out that the two people who are most in character right now are leading the votes. Is that really the incentive we want to give here... :D:D:D
Yes, they make the rest of us look bad. :p

And, uh, my character is a closet alcoholic. He wants to kill Darthferret because then he'll have less competition for the booze and won't have a constant reminder of his own vice. Yeah, that's it...

Oh, and Darthferret might be a werewolf. My character has always wanted to dissect a werewolf...

O

orgg

*gasping for breath feveredly after the fondling from Miss Turgy, the Reverend blasts off!

YAEEESUS, WOMAN-ah from the ABYSS-a! A-h Tempt-a not one-a more-a person in this-a here-ah area-h! Be Once Agayin-ah Bahnished to the bottom of thah PIT-ah you CAraawwled-ah out-a Of-ah! BE-GAHWn!!!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
OOC: I agree about what a great job they're doing. So notice they're not getting MY vote :)

I look at sageridder. "I'm sorry you feel that way about me. I also have heard that "music calms the savage beast" but as I just make the instruments, not play them, I don't see how it can be me. But look here at this smashed camera and torn film, surely this is evidence to indict TheUglyKnight?"

T

train

I think I'd have to vote for TheUglyKnight...

If nothing else, he's been missing, probably because he realizes all this evidence points to him, and he doesn't want to be found and hanged... Besides, how would the evidence get here if he hadn't been here when it happened...

E

EricBess

Voting closed:

BigBlue - Miss Turgy
DarthFerret - Marshes Tur-ur-urgish
Homestar - Miss Turgy
Limited - DarthFerret
Melkor - DarthFerret
Mooseman - DarthFerret
orgg - Miss Turgy
Oversoul - DarthFerret
sageridder - Spiderman
Spiderman - TheUglyKnight
TheUglyKnight
train - TheUglyKnight
turgy22 - DarthFerret
Zigathon

So, it would have been a tie and gone to the ghost counsil, but Miss Turgy's last minute switch seems to have broken that tie. Since DarthFerret was already voting for Miss Turgy, looks like the Drunk will be sidling up to the noose tonight.

Darth...please do the honors of posting your last words and, if you are so inclined, your hanging...

D

DarthFerret

**Stumbles up to the rope, determined to show that even a drunk can have a bit of honor left in him**

Sheems ash ifins yousuns alls erns likens me lasht employersshh...prejudished ans allsh...

Show, wishoutsh fursher adossss....I'sh en takensh shish heres shropes, anddsh showshhh youshh allsh how mush ov sha mansshh I amshh...

** puts the rope around his own neck, and stands fully erect...**

Now, I would like to enlighten the rest of you here this evening. You are all dead. You are all just so much meat. Let it be known that the last of the werewolves is not the man standing before you. If any of you were even half of the "investigators" you claim to be, you would have checked the liquid in my bottle after it was smashed and been surprised to discover it was nothing more than the Queens finest of Teas! You are all dupes and will die to the other Werewolves left among you! How could you honestly think that just hanging one person a day could help you out in this regard. The race of werewolves is a superior race of cunning, much surpasing your measly intelligence! And the funny thing is, barely half of you even suspected, and no one suspected for the correct reasons. Mr. Bess, in his stupidity and weak-minded state, fell for the all the reasons that my partners supplied him. Inheritance? Good luck figuring that one out. Oh, don't worry too much about it, I cannot give everything away....

Good luck to you simple creatures...

**and with that last statement, he jumps, plunging to his death with an evil grin permanently etched into his face as he slowly turns from weak human, to Mighty Lycathrope!**

turgy22

Nothing Special
Well thank goodness we have ridded ourselves of that evil, evil man. And to think he duped me into thinking he was just a poor soul with no self control!

***EDIT: OOC - Hooray for post #69!***

Miss Turgy takes off her top and dances around a bit.

L

Limited

Now there, Miss Turgy, that is not conduct becoming of a lady! Please do cover yourself and let us get back to the issue at hand..
Namely getting me my inheritance so we can all leave the tainted place!

H

Homestar

Man, that's a tough thing to watch, even if he had it coming..........
Gotta do whatcha gotta do, I guess.

Z

Zigathon

*yawns and stretches*

HELLO MISS TURGY!!!
Holy smokes, how much did I drink? I've been out for days.
Why do you folks look so uptight?
Did I miss something?

OC: I don't have the internet at home. So, I have to use the computer at work. I'll try to get online at least twice a week though.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, well, that varmit really was a werewolf.......
It seems he really was dirnking tea and wasn't just a whiskey drinking killer.
That still leaves the high-falouting dinker and the monacle wearer amongst us.
Lets sleep on it. I for one am keeping my six-shooter in my hand while I sleep, so don't nobody get no durn stupid ideas and try to rouse me. I may just shoot first and ask questions later.

E

EricBess

High fives abound. I believe this is the first time we've ever had a werewolf hanged this quickly. Clearly the threat is neutralized, but wow, look at the time...

Be nice to investigate this whole inheretance thing, but no one feels like doing any more today. Time to turn in for the night.

So, you each go to sleep, nary a care in the world. In the middle of the night, however, you are awakened by quite a rukus. Twangs and all sorts of odd screaches and plunking and honking noises. Someone is clearly trying to get information on the inheritance without you there. You are just about to go and investigate when you remember DarthFerret's dying words. Could there really be a second werewolf among you?

You're sure that this couldn't be the case, but just to be safe, you'll wait until the morning to investigate what's going on. turns out you are tired enough to drift right back to sleep...

In the morning, it doesn't take long at all to see what was causing the noises. Catgut wires, broken horns and wooden casings are strewn everywhere. Then, the most gruesome sight of all...Human bones sinched together with tendons. Human entrails stretched tight against it to form strings. And the headboard, well, a head. Looks like someone decided to give the instrument maker a taste of his own medicine.

Alas poor Spidey, we barely knew you.

On the plus side, now you can PM all you want with hrothmar and DarthFerret. Yes, Darth does get to form part of the Ghost Counsil, but Spidey is their voice for today, so he can feel free to ignore anything the deceased wolf might have to say. I'm guessing Darth won't risk giving anything away ;)

H

Homestar

Hey everyone, I'm flying out to New York today for the rest of the week so I might not be here until next saturday. I'm not sure if the uncle's house im staying at has a computer, which, if it does, I'll be posting still, but if not, I just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be around =P. See you guys next saturday =).

E

EricBess

train said:
(So we can PM the ghost counsil?)
No, the Ghost Counsil may PM each other. The "voice" (currently Spidey) will PM me with any tie-breaking vote, if necessary.

O

orgg

Paraaaise Yaeeeesaaaahhsss! A-holy Hemp-ah Fa-dayn-go for-ah that-ah SCANNN-dah-lous Miss-ah Turgey and we will-ah be two-ah daes a-way-ah from-ah Vic-TOR-ahy!