Werewolf Lite

O

orgg

I will-ah say-ah That Miss Turge-ah is NOT a hary-faced creatur-ah in the nigh-ta! The Loard has-ah granted-ah Me In-SIGHT-ah for each sinn-ah I send to the Ca-len-SING-ah ga-rounds of-ah PURGA TOe-RAY! If this Sinn-ah is a'clensed to-night by the weight-ah of the noose-ah, Her Death-ah will allow-ah us-a to find the other Werewol-fah! Hang-ah Her-ah, HALL LAAY LOUU Yah, and glora-ah of Jaheeesus be-ah with us-ah awl-ah!

B

BigBlue

What the hell is that? You have insight which says she is NOT a wolf, but that we should hang her anyways? The ONLY reason I advocate hangin' her is if she's a wolf...

So... Now I'm a little torn, I do not think you have insight - if you did you wouldn't be bragging about it, bringing down the wrath of the wolves... But, if I'm wrong and she is not a wolf... then I would never wish harm to befall her.

There is always the possibility that you are a wolf, as well as her and this is some ploy to protect yourselves by playing that you have insight, and saying she is not a wolf but should be hanged to gain sympathy for her...

I feel the best course of action right now is to maintain my vote of Miss Turgy, though I am very tempted to vote for you Orgg - if only because you claim to know someone is not a wolf and yet still wish harm upon them. The next few hours of discussion might turn that vote to you.

L

Limited

sageridder said:
What darthferret claimed has me thinking.What if it's not so much an cash inheritance, but more of a legacy to be inherited?What if the purpose of our being drawn here was for one us to be turned into a werewolf?
But Mr Bess wouldn't have? Right?
Thats monstrous!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, I may be feeling that Mr. Blue is still a varmit, but I canna be sitting still and listen to a back-stabbing, fork-tongued rabble rouser, who ain't a shooting straight and hides behind the cloth. Liars are the worse kinda varmits, but murders is the lowest.
Mr. Orgg If you want to do murder, you will have to do it yourself, as in this village ain't here to do you evil biddin.

Melkor

Please, please people, let's be reasonable here, as much as we are all shocked and dismayed by the firebreathing hatemongering coming from the "reverend" Orgg, we have to realize that he is merely a pitiful little man by himself. If he's not a wolf then he is no threat to us reasonable secular people here. However, if we kill him instead of one of the real wolves then one of us will surely die tonight at the claws of one of the odiferous beast or beasts. Truly, I am too rich to die this way.

O

orgg

Sa-lay Me, An-ah The Chayen-sa to find-ah Oyout-a Who-a is a'wolf is eyended! I will-ah know-a the name-a of the next-a Wolf-a if we sen-da Missa Turge-y to her-a Death-a! We Wiyilll be-a FREED tomorraw NIG-ta! By the nayim of YEEEESaasss I do a'swear!

turgy22

Nothing Special
Reverend Orgg, you are so full of baloney. If you can see who the real werewolf is than why are you trying to kill me? You know that the werewolf *cough*BigBlue*cough* will kill you tonight for knowing his true identity. I don't want to die tonight or any night for that matter, so why can't we just kill this dastardly wolf and resolve our personal differences later?

O

orgg

The Lord will-ah Ga-RANT me the knoLEDGE-a after your-a DEATH-a! This Will-a LEAD us to the-a Wolff-ah!

Your DEATH-a will A'reVEAL tha Wolf-ah!

B

BigBlue

**So, is this now a 3 way tie? Ghost council should be interesting to say the least... I just got back from a short vacation, half expecting to be hanged already...**

E

EricBess

BigBlue - Turgy22
Homestar -
Limited - BigBlue
Melkor - BigBlue
Mooseman - orgg
orgg - Miss Turgy
Oversoul - Orgg
sageridder - Turgy22
TheUglyKnight
train - orgg
turgy22 - BigBlue
Zigathon

Yep, currently a 3-way tie. Ghost Counsil, get ready. We also have yet to hear from Homestar (who should be back soon), TheUglyKnight (who we have yet to hear from), and Zigathon (who said he would try to post occasionally).

I'm leaving for vacation on Wednesday and may or may not have access to email at all until I'm back 4th of July weekend. So, there will be a hanging Tuesday Night/(early) Wednesday morning.

H

Homestar

I'm still gonna have to say Miss Turgy, nothing against you, I just have certain.... "suspicions".

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, I don't believe it's a certain thing, but Miss Turgy's argument that the remaining wolf is either The Orgg, BigBlue, or Homestar seemed entirely reasonable. And if that's the case, I gain nothing by maintaining my vote for The Orgg when only two other people do the same. I am changing my vote to BigBlue, despite my misgivings...

But I'm still onto you, Reverend.

T

train

(So then there is no tie...)

"My vote stands, for reasons only I know..."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Of course there is still a tie.... Turgy22 and BB both have 4 votes..... Train, UK, Zig and I will have to break that tie.........
I will have to think on this.......

Melkor

"I have a confession to make, I have not been entirely honest about my identity. The wealthy gentleman from New York is merely a role I play. My true name is Diego De La Rosa and I am a member of the ancient and venerable order of werewolf hunters." And with those words the one you knew as Melkor pulls out a silver medallion from underneath his clothes, covered in ancient runes. "From a young age I have been given the gift of a second sight which allows me to look at one person each night and determine whether the evil of lycanthropy has infested their soul. I will now reveal to you, those whom I have observed. Mr. Limited, Miss Turgy and the Reverend Orgg do not bear the curse of the lycanthrope. Obviously, I make this statement at great personal risk to myself, for if we do not successfully hang the remaining wolf or if the suspicions of a third wolf are correct, it will surely come for me this evening. However, I am the best equipped to combat the beast and I can no longer take the risk that we will hang an innocent human, nor leave some other person defenseless at night to the ravages of the beast. Additionally, I worried that should I be slain in the night without this reveal, then others will not have the advantage of my knowledge. I will now arm myself for the coming night and trust that you all make the right decisions."

B

BigBlue

Hmmm..... Talk about a last minute confession...

I have to say, that is quite a lot to digest...

I have two choices, I can believe you - and retract my vote of Miss Turgy, and now be completely bamboozled as to who might be the wolf - I assure you it is not me. But in that case it would also not be you... leaving me with the choices - Homestar, Mooseman, Oversoul, sagerider, train, TheUglyKnight, or Zigathon (HOLY COW there are a lot of players)... All of the names you have cleared were the ones I suspected most... this makes it difficult to believe you...

So, I could refuse to believe you, and stay the course...

However, I suppose that at this time I will choose to believe you - and by changing my own vote, hope that others do the same because changing my own vote of Turgy22 makes me the only person with 4 votes who'd be hanged... Unfortunately I have no ideas among those others who you have left in shadow... It would merely be a stab in the dark... much as it always is when werewolves are afoot.

I am retracting my vote for Miss Turgy at this time, and will ponder briefly who I will be voting for instead... (ie, reread this thread...)

Train - if you have something to say about the Orgg, please do so now - for Melkor has gone out on a limb and acquitted him... which is arousing a suspicion towards you...

Melkor

As a show of good faith, I'm going to currently withdraw my vote from BigBlue because I don't know for sure that he is the wolf. However, the truth of the matter is that I still suspect him but I also suspect train, for the reasons that I first voiced earlier this "morning" so long ago.

E

EricBess

BigBlue - withdrawn
Homestar - Turgy22
Limited - BigBlue
Melkor - Withdrawn
Mooseman - orgg
orgg - Miss Turgy
Oversoul - BigBlue
sageridder - Turgy22
TheUglyKnight
train - orgg
turgy22 - BigBlue
Zigathon

So, at the moment, we have 3 votes for BigBlue, 2 for Orgg, and 3 for Turgy with 4 votes outstanding.

Mooseman - did I miss someone?