Werewolves Redux

D

DarthFerret

Keeping the tree between himself and Ransac, still sawing on the first limb he started on, One-armed DF stammers...

I....i..i...don...know....bouts any were...were...werew...wolfs, butss...it coulds be....er...um ... Ransac...he is ..... mean enough.....

O

orgg

DarthFerret, I disagree. I'm thinkin' you want Ransac removed for other reasons, boy.

S

sageridder

I'm just gonna vote the same as last time since I'm unsure who has acted the most suspious.

T

train

For whatever reason I am voting Oversoul... Maybe it was the trying to explain too much... but it doesn't look like it swings anything anyhow... that's just how I see it...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"So, that the way of it then...."
"Well, lets see you slack-offs get paid.... ha"
"They don't want to work and so they off the boss." "Well, do what you think is right and get back to work."

"BTW - after I'm gone, make sure you hang the ones who voted for my death, as at least one of them is a wolf, if not two of them."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Hey boss, I'd be sorry to see you go as you're a great poker player (great as in my taking your money), but the winds seems to be blowing against you..."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"Well, you know it's those tree-hugging liberal shapeshifters, they got these boys all turned areound, but I won't change y mind, just stay the course and keep to your convictions."

Z

Zigathon

*Sorry for the delay, the power went out last night. As a matter of fact, a transformer blew up right across the street from where I work. And, I was there in the dark, helping to get things back on track. I can actually say, I have now worked drunk... in front of the owner! The best part is, nobody cared because I wasn't getting paid for it. I'm such a nice guy.*

And with those final words, Orgg uses himself as the gallows, and hangs Mooseman. Mooseman jerks and spasms, like any human would... he is not a wolf. Better luck next time.

As soon as I hear from certain other participants, the game can commence. And will somebody please bury these corpses? They're starting to stink!

There should be a short burial, followed by business as usual.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
* I thought everyone was buried except the newly deceased, Mooseman

I throw Mooseman's body into the grave I was digging and cover it up.

E

EricBess

Ah, the sweet smell of liberation. Now that we don't have to deal with his micromanagement, perhaps we can get some logging work done around here...

turgy22

Nothing Special
Turgy looks at EricBess and sadly shakes his head. He then stands before Mooseman's fresh grave and makes a sign of the cross, before slowly making his way back to his invisible box to sleep the night.

Killer Joe

Takes a look at Eric Bess? Crosses himself with the wrong hand? And goes to bed in a box?

Welp, it ain't turgy22, THAT'S for sure. :rolleyes:

Z

Zigathon

Certainly it wasn't Turgy22... he was killed while everyone slept.

Yet another burial, followed by business as usual...

O

orgg

Mooseman's last words might be a hint, or they might be a dead end. If we hang EricBess, we'll know... I, the unhangable, Turgy, our deceased Mime friend, and Ericbess are the two that put Mooseman under my fist... but I have heavy, heavy suspicions about Darth Ferrett from the way he jumpped onto Ransac.

My gut tells me that Darth Ferrett isn't just ascared of everything.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOSS!!!!!!!!! MY PAY-CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac sobs uncontrollably.*

How could you guys hang a man as magnificant as the man that signs our checks. WHO'S gonna instruct us on Lumberjacking now?!?!?!!?!

Oh well, at least I can read off our work lists that he made for the rest of the week.... let's see here.....

.... aw, man. I'm on clean-up detail. :(

And I can't believe that you wolves destroyed the mime!!!!! He was my only source of entertainment!!!!! :(

I don't know who to vote for. I still strongly suspect Orgg, but I also suspect that lazy good for nothing DarthFerret..... because he voted for me. I just don't know.

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

As I said before, I'm hunting the Werewolves that've moved into this territory. And don't worry about the work rotas. I'm the one that's been doing those ever since Mooseman started sneaking out to the stills every night. DarthFerret is the guy I suspect strongly, and I object to him a'trying to get Ransac killed last go round. Ransac is a valube asset to this operation. We've gotta find the other werewolves-- this is MY territory.

D

DarthFerret

But...but...but...I...was...only kinda....well....I ... been here.... a ... long time....erp...didn't just ...uh...move in....... I....don't...wanna ...k..k..kill...anybod..dy.

**collapses onto the ground in fear**

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, I was obviously wrong about Turgy. I know that I, at least, have been wrong on both votes. Of course, no one has been proven right on any of them yet, but I think it just shows that these creatures are clever. I'll be much more careful this time around. I don't want more innocent men to die.