Werewolves Redux

E

EricBess

Mortician, Undertaker, what's the difference. Who cares. I didn't get this job because of my math skills, you know.

Oversoul's probably the wolf. You can tell by his brown nose... File that in your report...hehe.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
If an almost painfully bad sense of humor were a known symptom of lycanthropy, I'd change my vote to EricBess. But I think he's just jealous of my awesome logging abilities and maybe also my beautiful face.

O

orgg

*glumps over to the gravesite and begins shoveling large handfulls of dirt out of the ground with his massive hands.

Melkor

Spiderman

Hey! Just because I believe there might be more to life than just mindlessly toiling away everyday destroying the beauty of nature doesn't make me lazy. I know that some of us have no more sense than an animal and will toil away day after day, without complaint, and only let the more vicious aspects come out at night but there are others who want a better life for themselves. Now unfortunately, my daddy happens to believe that "hard work" and making an "honest living" are somehow important qualities, but he's just shortsighted. The real money ain't made by the people who chop down the trees and I intend to make real money during my life.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, well, daydreaming about working in the city while on the job ain't helpful to the rest of the crew. Each of us have had to cover for you at one time or another in the past month and we're sick of it. So get back on the saw or finish helping bury this poor guy - either way will help us get out of here before dinnertime.

T

train

Melkor

(a heavier set elder comes up and sees another body at the camp...)

"Wells... I must say all of you standing around is the biggest waste and only spidey has begun taking care of the poor soul... ThoughI'd be worried about catching something by helping, I know it is more important to get the burial over with before more diseases possibly begin developing..."

(begins burying the body...)

Melkor

Spiderman

I can't believe that we're more concerned about who is going to bury Ziggy than in who actually killed him.

S

sageridder

I think he needs some coffie of stim tea so bad because he wasn't sleepin last night he was to busy wit da killin.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Finished digging and burying, Ransac wipes the tears away from his eyes.*

Boss! Can you believe these two trying to accuse me of TREACHERY, merely for trying to maintain a decent work ethic!!!!!!

However, I will say that I noticed that Mr. Orgg has relatively huge features that would make it relatively easy for him to "ravage" a body such as this. I suspect him of no good!!!!

OOC: Huh! How many times am I going to point fingers at Orgg first? :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
With Zigathon's remains safely in the ground, Turgy drops his invisible shovel and leans against an invisible wall, looking contemplative. Zigathon was a diligent and loyal worker and only one person could have ordered him out working so late at night.

Turgy22 points his finger at the foreman.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"What the hell is going on here, I told you guys to bury.... oh you did..... well good, about time someone listened, and by the way, dark and whimpy, I ordered the lot of you out here last night, seems like Zig was one of two that actually listened. The other one killed him."
Bows his head and mutteres, "May God bless his soul and get these slackers back to work."
Looking around at the rest of them, "Now didn't I tell you to hang the culprit and get back to work? "

"Oversoul, Orgg, Spiderman and KJ, make sure this gets done."

"EB, make sure that we order a gravestone from the general store."

E

EricBess

Mooseman said:
"EB, make sure that we order a gravestone from the general store."
Sure, right after I get you some coffee and finish chatting with my union rep.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Man, I can't wait to get home and relax in front of the TV."

Takes up my saw and starts logging away.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EricBess said:
Sure, right after I get you some coffee and finish chatting with my union rep.
"Your union rep is a 100 miles away and I make my own coffee."
"F'ing, union tools."

Melkor

Spiderman

Well, I guess that should probably be our next vote, a closer and more active union rep, but right now I find that us lumberjacks are just a wee bit unconcerned about the fact that a supernatural creature or creatures of the night are going to pick us off one by one each night if we don't do something.

O

orgg

*Grabs a rope coil and twirls a loop around two fingers, and knots it in a slipknot. Removing his two fingers, he slips it over Killer Joe's neck.

Everyone ready?

Z

Zigathon

Today is the day to vote. I will tally them up before I go to work tonight (1am CST) and announce a "winner" on Monday. I figure this to be the best way, as most folks aren't on the boards during the weekend.

Any objections?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
* No objections

No one said anything about not being concerned. As typical of you lazy folk, you obviously can't do more than one thing at a time. While you rejoice at an opportunity to stop working and "vote" and "try to find the killer", us lumberjacks who actually DO work realize that you can saw AND vote at the same time, thus accomplishing two things at once.