Werewolves Redux

S

sageridder

Well I don't rightly know who is a wolf for sure.One thing seems possible tho, was turgy insane or was he a seer? To be true I'm not sure but do we have anything better to go on?

T

train

"Well... at least my vote didn't kill him...

more dirt for his worth.... then on to the wood..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
turgy22 was always an odd kind of feller, even before that accident that took out his vocal cords. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he might have had some mystic powers or sumthin'.

But if he DID have any powers, I still don't understand his last "message", if he was trying to say something.

Hey watch out! This tree's about to go!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm noticing a LOT of yammering and only Spiderman cutting down trees! You guys better shape up or I'll tell Mo......

*Ransac starts to cry again.*

Oh well, at least I have my mime ente......

*Ransac starts to cry again...... again.*

I WON'T STAND FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARTHFERRET!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!! I HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT A LAZY BUM LIKE YOU IS THE ONE WHO HAS SABOTAGED MY LIFE!!!!!!!

Oh yeah! After he knew my idol and mentor (the dearly departed Mooseman) didn't need any ravaging, HE decided to make my life have no meaning WHATSOEVER by taking the only thing left in my life that made me happy!!!

You, sir, are going to hang.

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

*ties up a noose around his wrist, then slips it over DarthFerrett's neck.

O

orgg

*Out Of Character: Yea, I know, but I've been wrong and had to switch people before

P.S. I'm off the internet until Monday. Home access has gone away. Checking cords tonight

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*OOC: Technically, Zigathon said that the votes are due monday and the hanging happens on Monday.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

**just falls to the ground and starts sobbing and shaking uncontrollably**

Z

Zigathon

To clear up any confusion, votes are tallied on Fridays and the results are posted sometime during the weekend. Mostly because no one is one during that time. The actual hanging takes place as soon as the "winner" speaks his final words.

E

EricBess

Dang, turgy's gone...he was the best conversationalist we've got around here...

I don't know what he was trying to say either, but I get the impression he trusted Spiderman. It being mid-week and everything, I guess we better tie up this werewolf mess now before the weekend comes. My weekends are mine and it the wolves want to take that from me, they're going to have to have a chat with the good old Hoffa wannabe's.

If turgy did have some knowledge, then my vote's got to go for the one person who tried to cast suspicion on myself and Spiderman...

S

sageridder

See now I recon that turgy was trying to tell us spiderman was one of those that attacked melkor.He had to mime it seein as he couldn't speak, heck maybe not being able to talk was natures tradeoff for having those visions.If you take that as fact for arguments sake then look at this, who that has spoken out against spiderman is still alive.First melkor, then limited, and lastly turgy.As for turgy's looking at ericbess and sadly shaking his head at the grave site, could be seen 2 ways. You could see it as turgy sayin you wasn't a wolf, or that he was doing so sadly and then making the sign of the cross because he saw some powerfull evil in you son. I'm not for sure on that one but your last statements are making me lean to the latter.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm gonna stick with my first thought now but sageridder is definitely on my watch list. I had suspicions about you anyway since you dropped a dead squirrel in the outhouse while I was using it...

I'm not sure how you got turgy22 was attacking me. If he was, he would have simply voted for me instead of Mooseman right off the bat. I think EricBess is right and he WAS our seer and was saying that him and me are villagers - we obviously know the latter is true and he was grouping me with him when he pointed to me.

I think he was looking at EricBess sadly because EricBess didn't seem to show any remorse that our foreman was dead, just that he was glad that he wasn't around to micromanage the team anymore. It was more of compassion than suspicion.

Killer Joe

Okay, since I'm one of the Werewolf's and I'll be swinging soon I'd mise-well give up my pardner: EricBess :(

Unlessen, of course, my real perdner is Spiderman ;)

You guys, you'll believe anything :p

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm going to return Train's favor and vote for him. It's a slim chance, but I don't have enough evidence to commit to one of the leading candidates this round. I mean, obviously, I've been wrong before. So I want to be sure before actually getting someone killed. Tomorrow I'll try to come up with a better analysis of the situation, if I'm still here...

D

DarthFerret

I...i...i...say that it ..is ...er...um....killer joe....he ... is seemin ver' mean......

**ducks behind spiderman looking for protection)**