Werewolves Redux

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Just out of curiousity:

Turgy22, were you the seer? That was the only reason why we got you.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game! Definitely hoodwinked the Ghost Council (at least when I was on).

Can orgg's role be explained a little more? He was impervious to other werewolves but could die from hanging or burning? :confused:

I liked that more people were role-playing too, even though it might cost them (although, I guess that's also an effect from role-playing).

E

EricBess

Yeah, I fully realized that the way I reacted towards Mooseman's elimination might have swayed a few people against me, but it was far more fun that way... ;)

Z

Zigathon

Well, Orgg's role was originally meant as a third wolf. If at anytime the "bad" wolves attacked him in the night, I would flip a few coins to determine the outcome. Should a wolf die by hanging, Orgg's character would have a scapegoat and would be allowed to claim victims during the night. However, the role grew more into that of a protecter through his own input and progressed as villigers hung each other.

With the Seer's death on the same night he discovered Orgg to be a wolf, it became apparent that there was no way I could have Orgg killing villigers alongside wolves and hangings. Something had to give. So, when a tie came about, I decided to let the Ghost Council have two votes. One to break the tie, and another (always assuming Turgy would out Orgg) to clue the remaining players in to my "twist." Orgg, being the great roleplayer he is, bluffed his way through every subsequent vote by making folks think him to be invincible.

Near the game's conclusion, there was no way for any villiger to win. However, there was still a loose end. And the Wolves did attack Orgg. Unfortunatly for them, the coins did not land in thier favor. The process for said coin flips is as follows:

Flip 1: heads = Orgg is killed; Tails = Orgg kills a wolf.
Result: Tails.
Flip 2: Heads = Orgg kills Oversoul; Tails = Orgg kills Ransac.
Result: Heads.

Now, there were three players. My appologies to Train. Orgg sent me a PM saying he thought a good ol' head bashing would end this game instead of him voting. If he must vote, it was for Train. I decided the head bash ending to be more appropriate.

So, the winner of this game is Orgg. Both for roleplaying (although you all did a great job), and for surviving to the end.

Any questions?

Also, sorry for the delay, my (free) internet hasn't been working properly lately and I'm already several picks behind in the fantasy draft as well as out of the next game. :(

Z

Zigathon

Cripes, you and Oversoul would have won if you'd have attacked Train in the night. Although, this thread would have to be moved to the "arena" thread for a long drug out battle royal!

O

orgg

NOTE: The school I was accessing this place from shut down this place, MTG.com, MiseTings, Wikipedia, Starcity, and DaigonBytes/Lovecraft. Basically, everywhere I use to use it to go to other than Hotmail.

I'm off of here until further notice.

Also, I enjoyed this game. Kinda funny that I 'won.'

Z

Zigathon

Noooooooo!!! Damn that school and they're shoddy internet policy.
It is kind of neat to know I'm not the only one that visits dagonbytes to read H. P. Lovecraft.

O

orgg

Thing is... that ~IS~ the library. Now that I'm a student, I come under their 'student' header and the sites are blocked... This is the first time I've been on here at all for quite some time.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Hmm. I've never run into a blocked site at my school, now that I think about it. Sucks that your school's policy is that way...

D

DarthFerret

Odd that this is a blocked site. At work, they block a lot of places but I can always access this site, thank God....

Tag Guard

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I actually forgot why you were gone orgg, I just noticed your absence.

I guess they don't want "students" going to anywhere but email or research sites? You should get yourself off of "student" status (or inquire about them setting up an "adult student status", where this would be unblocked).