Spiderman: Killer Joe
Oversoul: Train
Sagerider: Spiderman
Ransac: Darth Ferret
Killer Joe: Ericbess
Darthferret: Killer Joe
Orgg: Darth Ferret
Train: Hasn't voted yet...

I will wait until Monday, mid-day before taking all votes as final. I sure hope you hang a wolf this time...

S

sageridder

Ok let's put this to the test.I don't belive darth is a wolf but this makes a tie unless someone breaks it.Let it go to the council if turgy was seer with knowledge of a wolf the councils vote should come back and hang us our first wolf.If it don't I take back what I said, being scared I might have been hasty after all this ain't a silly game our lives at stake.And spiderman that squirrle was live when I dropped it in I suspect that stink gas you were makin killed it. If someone breaks the tie well just what does that say about thier motives?

OOC* This is kinda cool if turgy was the seer, makes me think of that scene from "The Thing" where everybody is tied together and they stick the hot wire in the petri dishes of blood.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
sageridder said:
OOC* This is kinda cool if turgy was the seer, makes me think of that scene from "The Thing" where everybody is tied together and they stick the hot wire in the petri dishes of blood.
OOC: I just watched that movie (not for the first time) yesterday!

S

sageridder

OOC* Made a misstatement in last post.If the council for sure knows a wolf they could vote for that player, not bothering to break the tie.So we then either revote or have no hanging that day but armed with that info can hang a wolf.Of course if they don't know then this comes off as a lot of hype and little action.

T

train

Oversoul said:
I think that was only yesterday (in the game, not in real life)...
Isn't that were the the statement should be made... in the game?...

E

EricBess

sageridder said:
OOC* Made a misstatement in last post.If the council for sure knows a wolf they could vote for that player, not bothering to break the tie.So we then either revote or have no hanging that day but armed with that info can hang a wolf.Of course if they don't know then this comes off as a lot of hype and little action.
OOC: The counsil's job is only to break the tie. At least, that's how it was last game, and probably how it most makes sense to avoid revote situations.

Melkor

I'd say we wait for a ruling from the great master who rules above both the living and the dead, oh mighty Zigathon

Z

Zigathon

Ericbess: Killer Joe
Spiderman: Killer Joe
Oversoul: Train
Sagerider: Darth Ferret
Ransac: Darth Ferret
Killer Joe: Ericbess
Darthferret: Killer Joe
Orgg: Darth Ferret
Train: Oversoul? (you do mean you voted for him this round, right?)

I believe its the council's job to vote between the tied votes, in this case, Darth Ferret and Killer Joe. Last time it was between a three-way tie, at the end of the game though.

I can wait until its sorted out.

S

sageridder

OOC* Zigathon it's your game your call I'm fine either way.I just didn't assume they were limited to who they could vote for.My reason was because if the seer divines someone the same night they were killed they were kinda robbed of using or giving that info unless the active players got it right in the tie.I figured if the villagers didn't reach a concensus no hanging like if the wolves don't agree no kill.Your call I'm fine with it either way.

Z

Zigathon

I think the best way to handle this, would be for the ghost council to cast the tiebreaking vote. I think that's why the idea of having one was discussed.

However, because this isn't an end-game vote, the council can also figure out who they would have voted for, had they been able to choose anyone, and let the group have that vote as well.

So, think of it this way. Now, when a vote goes to the council they make two votes. One decisivly ends the tie. The second departs an equally usefull bit of information for both teams.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I'm beat. This whole werewolf thing AND working is running me ragged. I need a drink. Who wants to come with me to Bob's Tavern and get a drink while this is sorted out?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
NO DRINKING ON THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Whistle blows to signify break.*

Damn Union........

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

(And do we have to go find the body to determine if it was a wolf?)

my posts somehow went above these - see up ??!!!

Z

Zigathon

The sun has fallen, and all is still. You stare at the others accusingly, afraid to make a sound for fear that it could incriminate you.

Silent and softly at first, the wind begins to pick up, leaves begin to whisper.
The sky darkens, and a fog sweeps in around your feet.
Soon, voices can be heard. Sad, slow voices. Faintly, so that you can't quite make out what they're saying.
The wind blows faster, the voices grow louder. A solem chant.
Lightning flashes the sky.
And as the thunder dies away, everything is silent.
However, circling the surviors are the ghosts of those who have died the past few days. Their looks are sad and vengeful. They pass by each one of you.

They pause when they get to Orgg, and confer with each other. They look at Orgg and nod slowly.

At last, they come to Killer Joe. Again, the ghosts confer with each other, and look at the rest of the group, slowly shaking their heads.

The silence is broken the screams of a terror-stricken Killer Joe being carried off into the forest...