Werewolves Redux

O

orgg

Let me think back a bit... It seems that this is who voted for who...

Melkor - Spiderman
Orgg - Turgy-->Killer Joe
Oversoul - Melkor
Spiderman - Melkor
Ericbess - Oversoul
Limited - Ransac
Train - Melkor
Sageridder - Mooseman
Killer Joe - Ransac
Ransac - Orgg

I guess I put the noose around the wrong man's neck. (*removes the noose from Killer Joe's neck and puts it around Melkor's neck)

Y'know, its funny, but two people jumpped on Ransac quite quickly without much word. Just seems kinda odd.

Melkor

Ransac

Well, what the hell, I'll jump on Ransac. Those people must have secret, special information that leads them to believe it. Obviously Spiderman and I are just attacking eachother because of our underlying issues, seems pretty clear that neither of us is the wolf.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
AH! I can't have this! I still have 10 minutes until midnight! No tie! I must live. I change my vote to the lazy man who voted for me!

Melkor

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zigathon

The votes have been cast. Good worker he may or may not be, but Melkor meets the noose.
He now has a chance to say his last few words...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Now's our chance to see whether our lazy coworker is actually reponsible! And maybe we can finally get our work done!

T

train

"Some never stopped working here... not even to say some sad things about the deceased..."

(Nods about how he helped perform the burial and looks for more work to do until the hanging...)

Melkor

My only true crime has been wanting to hang someone too much (especially a particular someone). However, I am a bitter and spiteful man, so good luck to the wolves, then we'll see how much work gets done. We'll see how well all you Boxers fair when the wolves get in amongst you.

O

orgg

*The Orgg yanks quickly upon the noose in his huge mitt, and a large snap is heard from the neck of Melkor.

Now lets see if we got the right guy.

Z

Zigathon

Melkor hangs loose from Orgg's fingers, still human. Spiderman digs a grave. Sleep well...

I'm still waiting on a wolf or two and a Seer... we shall continue as soon as I get the required PMs.

Then, there will be a short burial, followed by business as usual.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No, Spidey is just tired of doing gravedigger's work when he should be logging trees instead. You know, the kind of stuff that actually PAYS you. :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"Well, you slackers wasted the rest of this day and didn't even get it right.... I SAID HANG THE CULPRITS, not some witless logger."
Shaking his head in total frustration, "This day is shot, so everyone get some sleep, because you will all be up by dawn and back to work."

"Now, what was the innocent guy's full name? The company will want a full report."

Z

Zigathon

And I am still waiting on some slackers. Where are the werewolves? I've seen you on the site (perhaps even posting on this thread)... If there is no pick by 5pm CST, there is no slaughter.

Z

Zigathon

The night was peaceful... for most of you.

Well, unless you're Limited. He seemed to have been torn limb from limb by the foul beasts that killed poor Zigathon.

Not only must Melkor have a burial due to your brash actions, but now you must pick up the pieces, so to speak. On top of all of which, there are trees to be harvested. Egad! Is any work going to get done around here?

There will be two short burials, followed by business as usual.

E

EricBess

I called the union rep and explained this whole situation last night after we all left. I didn't understand everything he said, but apparently dead bodies being around brings disease or something. There's a clear case for getting OSHA involved in this one.

In the meantime, I say as long as we're hanging people, might as well be Mooseman. Not because I think he's a wolf or anything, but because he's been letting the power get to his head lately and I say we shouldn't have to take it anymore...

Here he comes...I didn't say anything...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
NO!!!!!! Not Mr. Mooseman!!!! He's the KIND, CARING, LOVING soul that signs our checks every other week!!!!!

Mr. Melkor will be missed. His shovel will be placed next to his old cabin.

In other news, I STILL believe that this autrocious behavior was caused by the gargantuan Mr. Orgg. His size is just far too suspiscious to me.

Ransac, cpa trash man