Werewolf IV

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Alright BB, what gives?
First you vote for Oversoul then switch to the orgg and then say farewell to DF and hope he's a wolf. Then you switch from Zig, (and you gave a good reason for this vote), to Turgy.
I'm the politician and I'm supposed to waffle and sway with the will of the people or polls.

I'm staying with Zigathon for now, I think the kid is just being a kid and isn't a wolf.

turgy22

Nothing Special
You're absolutely right, Mr. Mooseman! Mr. BigBlue is a werewolf and he knows the Orgg is a werewolf, so he voted for the Orgg as an act and then changed his vote for no reason when he saw that the Orgg was about to hang for his crime!

Mr. BigBlue, you said that you hoped we would find a clue from my daddy's death and now we have. You're a werewolf!

B

BigBlue

Zigathon

Well... What gives is the following....

I voted for Oversoul - solely to get a response... because that's all we have to go on... and stated I would probably change my vote....

I went with Orgg - after seeing responses which led me to suspect him...

The only reason I *wished* DF was a wolf was because he was being hanged, I do not like to see fellow innocent villagers hanged.

I think I had a sound reason to suspect Zigathon... And I am thus going to change back to Zigathon.... However...

I still suspect Turgy22 and will be watching him closely... I also suspect Orgg to a degree... And yeah, I am waffling.... I just hate seeing fellow villagers die at the hands of these wolves... and worse still from my own inability to ferret (no pun intended) out their identities.

Z

Zigathon

I can assure all of you that I am not a werewolf.
I call this town chaotic because you have hung your sheriff, accused a child, and have a madman covered in feces running around alternatively crying and yelling. This, in addition to a werewolf problem, sounds chaotic to me.

I vote Spiderman, for no other reason than I have no current suspects.

O

orgg

Big Blue, simply having a mental CONDITION isn't a crime. It may have been TREATED like a crime by an overzealous sheriff, BUT IN NO WAY HAVE I INTENTIONALLY CAUSED HARM TO A HUMAN BEING!

How DARE YOU use this against a child as well? A CHILD IN MOURNING! HOW could you be so...so *begins choking up* so cruel!. *sniff!*

*coughs, begins to fume*

*charges in fury at Big Blue, and Turgy pulls out one of his fathers tranq-crossbows, knocking The Orgg out, but not before he knocks Big Blue down in his (now decending) path.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm amazed that he's survived being sedated so many times. It's almost as though he has some sort of superhuman constitution...

O

orgg

*groggily waking up*

Yerrss off tol'rence. 'll b'up innan hour ower faur. 'is use to knock me cold for a wheek...

Now iss be'r than Melk'r's tav'n.

*collapses in a giggling fit*

turgy22

Nothing Special
Oops. I'm sorry, Mr. BigBlue. I guess I didn't quite understand that your wishing my daddy was a werewolf wasn't a vote for him. I s'pose you're right.

Mr. Zigathon may be a weird old hermit, but I think he's right. Mr. Spiderman's been nothing but trouble since all this werewolf business started and he's trying to get me killed. I think him and Mr. Limited are the werewolves, working to kill the sheriff and his family first.

The Orgg still scares me. In fact, I think I'll hit him with another dart now. But for now I'm voting for Mr. Spiderman for being such a meanie, and always picking on me.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, Well, It seems we have one of those four-way ties and I hate that. we need a clear cut choice, A or B, no C's or D's muddling the decision.

So,
Turgy22 has 2 votes
Spiderman has 2 votes
Orgg has 2 votes
Zigathon has 2 votes

Anyone want to change their vote, (again?)

BTW- Zig, both BB and myself voted for you based on your "flying under the radar" and you don't even defend yourself, but instead vote for spiderman?
Do you know something the rest of us don't. Hmmmmmmmm.........
I always like inside info, so spill the beans Zigathon, What do you know?

E

EricBess

BigBlue - Zigathon
Limited - turgy22
Melkor - orgg
Mooseman - Zigathon
orgg - BigBlue
Oversoul - orgg
spiderman - turgy22
turgy22 - Spiderman
Zigathon - Spiderman

If we were to cut to a vote right now, orgg would get to choose between the four possibilities...

End of day tomorrow we'll make the "cut". Until then, vote for who you want. At that point, everyone with 2+ votes will be nominated and all further votes will need to be for one of them.

B

BigBlue

Still Zigathon.... I would stick more up for my childhood friend Spidey to attempt to get his voters to sway... but given that I suspect them... I guess that would be an excercise in futility...

Am I correct in thinking there is no "seer"? We were told we have at least one villager who "knows" about someone else? I am beginning to think someone here "knows" someone else is a wolf besides the wolves... and it isn't me. :) But, I have my suspicions...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, one seems to be a retaliatory vote and I'm not sure about Zigathon - he perhaps could be swayed to someone else if there's enough evidence. Unfortunately, I can't offer any about the little one there :)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
BigBlue said:
Am I correct in thinking there is no "seer"? We were told we have at least one villager who "knows" about someone else? I am beginning to think someone here "knows" someone else is a wolf besides the wolves... and it isn't me. :) But, I have my suspicions...
Sorry, but I'm not following that. Did something happen to make you suspect this, or is it intuition?

Z

Zigathon

Sure, my vote could be swayed... considering I suspect everyone equally.

And why should I defend against some of you folks voting for me? I've told you I'm not a wolf, and I mean it. And in my last post, I explained why I called this town chaotic. It also explains why I'm an outsider around here... which may have some advantages in bad situations such as this. Of course, it might not as well. Only time and careful study will tell.

B

BigBlue

Turgy22

In the interests of breaking the tie and because I suspect the wolves are Turgy22 & Zigathon I will switch to Turgy22... I do not believe I am wrong, but if I am, I will stop throwing accusations...

E

EricBess

End of the day is roughly 4-5 PST. End of my workday. Midday is roughly 12-1 PST. For anyone on the east coast or just in general further east than me (most of you), that means a bit later than that.

E

EricBess

Okay, BigBlue's switch to turgy22 leaves Zigathon off the hook (and the noose) tonight. That means that from this point on, all votes may only be cast for Spiderman, orgg, or turgy22. turgy22 currently has 3 votes with 2 each for the others.

That also effectively invalidates votes from orgg and Mooseman, who will each need to change their vote to someone else or (as I mentioned last week) risk looking suspicious.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I was the one who wanted a limited field of candidates, so I hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass....

Why Turgy22? I don't believe Spiderman could be the a wolf and the orgg seems to be a great lightning rod for suspision that the real wolves can hide behind. So as a politician, the people, or a plaurality of them, have spoken and as their elected official, I must bow to their wishes. But I hope they are people and not wolves.