Werewolf IV

L

Limited

Ar! Tha lill brat needid a good shout'n at!

Makes me kinda wonder if Darth Ferret is doing.. Taught 'is boy no respect!

Z

Zigathon

While the rest of you make baseless accusations, I'm going to keep an eye on everyone...

Especially Limited.

D

DarthFerret

Well, Since there seems to be no rhyme or reason behind this right now, and if I hold off it would look suspicious, seems I need to make an accusation just to protect my keester, (and that of my son's). Therefore, I am going to say that Mooseman is a wolf, merely because he seems to want to prolong any type of action that could catch a werewolf before it catches us. Could it be he turns furry at night, and wants to devour the entire village? If so his best chance for survival is to prolong any type of hangings for as long as possible.

I am a bit surprised that any of you would think that my son is a wolf. You know me, and have elected me. I have no dirty little family secrets, and care for my son with everything that I am. As you all know, my beloved wife passed away years ago while on a trip to Paris. However, I have suspected all along that one of our "respected" elderman had arranged for her untimely accident. Could it be that she had discovered a dirty little secret, and in his zealousness of his office, Mooseman eliminated her...?

As for investigation, my team is out in full force, and we will not rest as long as any clue remains undiscovered. This village will not go down in history as a feeding ground!

B

BigBlue

Melkor - Witchcraft? Seriously.... what a bunch of hooey that is... I may deal in herbal remedies and such, but you'll find no batwings or other unsavory substances within my cupboards... And I apologize for being the first to cast a stone, had I but known that was your lot I'd have waited...

At this point I shall keep my tentative vote for Oversoul...

S

sageridder

Zigathon

We all live our lives in plain sight of our neighbors but who knows anything about this hermit that chooses to be an outsider.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, well.

I don't really know what to say. I have no idea who the wolves here are. BigBlue accuses me, but that's not really a reason to return the favor. He's just doing what everyone else is doing, except that he admits he doesn't have any particularly strong evidence convincing him either way.

The Orgg has no alibi. I want to say that this is enough to make him the number one suspect, but I know I could have been in the same situation had Darthferret not caught me attacking his livestock. Still, for now I most suspect The Orgg.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
DarthFerret said:
Well, Since there seems to be no rhyme or reason behind this right now, and if I hold off it would look suspicious, seems I need to make an accusation just to protect my keester, (and that of my son's). Therefore, I am going to say that Mooseman is a wolf, merely because he seems to want to prolong any type of action that could catch a werewolf before it catches us. Could it be he turns furry at night, and wants to devour the entire village? If so his best chance for survival is to prolong any type of hangings for as long as possible.

I am a bit surprised that any of you would think that my son is a wolf. You know me, and have elected me. I have no dirty little family secrets, and care for my son with everything that I am. As you all know, my beloved wife passed away years ago while on a trip to Paris. However, I have suspected all along that one of our "respected" elderman had arranged for her untimely accident. Could it be that she had discovered a dirty little secret, and in his zealousness of his office, Mooseman eliminated her...?

As for investigation, my team is out in full force, and we will not rest as long as any clue remains undiscovered. This village will not go down in history as a feeding ground!

So, My furry opponent has shown his teeth and attacks me in the political areana using this heinous event rto try and have me eliminated from the town council.
Mr. Farret, I know you to be a political wolf, but now it seems you are a werewolf too.
Although he has weasled his way into the town council, ,my fellow villagers, don't allow him to eat his way through of populace.

Could the mysteriuos dissapperance of his wife foretold the fate he has in store for our village?

And what team do you have out in full force? The four legged kind?

Limited, you may be right about the son too. We all know that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and wolves hunt in packs.

O

orgg

Oversoul said:
Well, well.

I don't really know what to say. I have no idea who the wolves here are. BigBlue accuses me, but that's not really a reason to return the favor. He's just doing what everyone else is doing, except that he admits he doesn't have any particularly strong evidence convincing him either way.

The Orgg has no alibi. I want to say that this is enough to make him the number one suspect, but I know I could have been in the same situation had Darthferret not caught me attacking his livestock. Still, for now I most suspect The Orgg.
*The Orgg is heard screaming about twelve meters from the jailhouse.

YARRGGH! I told you I wassn't insane, Darm'd Ferret! I just have this... Moooood DISORDER. I can't... control my Temper! YOU DIDN"T HAVE TO LOCK ME IN THE PADDED CELL!

(At this point, it becomes obvious how Orgg excaped the jailhouse. He is covered in a foul smelling... "mud..." that smells distinctly sulfuric. To be blunt, he is covered in human fecal matter.)

*Orgg charges furiously at Darth Ferrett, and misses him by two feet. Instead, he hits Oversoul, and begins bludgening him to unconciousness. Darth Ferret takes out a bottle-and-crossbow device and shoots Orgg in the Arse. All of a sudden, Oversoul is covered in bruses, welts, cuts, fecies, and a limp Orgg.

((((((OFFTOPIC, out-of-game---Sorry about the late entry. I was attending a funeral of my Uncle's father-in-law. They were quite close, and my family stayed for a while so my little cousin could spend time with my little brother and sister.)))))))))

Z

Zigathon

I would like to state that its chaos such as what has just occured that is my reasoning in choosing to be an outsider.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if DarthFerret is a werewolf... the father and son could be in cahoots together and making it a family business. Or more likely, the son infected the father, if DF is indeed one...

But no doubt, the little one is a furry fiend!

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'm changing my vote to theorgg. He tried to hurt my daddy and he acts all crazy even when he looks like a person. Plus, he smells like dog poop and only werewolves make dog poop. I suppose other dogs make dog poop, too, like that one time Woofer had to go out and he came back and he had all that stinky poop stuck in his butt hair and daddy made me clean it out and the smell was so nasty that I threw up all over the floor and then daddy yelled at me. But that's a lot more poop than Woofer ever made, even before he went to Doggie Heaven. I think only a werewolf could make that much poop. Daddy, I'm scared. Make theorgg go away.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm keeping my vote for The Orgg. I'm also tempted to vote for Melkor, since his "rationale" for changing his vote to me was entirely false, but The Orgg is still a more tempting candidate--for obvious reasons...

Melkor

Well, who you suspect isn't necessarily the same as who you vote for and without the standard bolding of the name it couldn't be determined if you were voting or playing it coy.

Z

Zigathon

Yes, for no reason other than to cast a pointless stone like the rest of you. I'm voting for Limited.

*I may not be around for a few days, as I'm moving. Its a little unexpected, I know, but that's what happens when one is given 24 hours to vacate the property. Hopefully, I'll be back before the last of these first "DAY" votes are through. Even if I have to go to the public library.*

O

orgg

*wakes up*

Darth Ferrett, why are you always hurting me? You've locked me up, you've shot me with knockout juice, and you've beaten me up. I'm a midget with mental problems, you cruel, cruel man!

*cries uncontrollably*

Someone so cruel must be the horror of this village.
(Why oh why is this man in charge?!)

*Orgg sobs so hard he cannot catch his breath.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Melkor said:
Well, who you suspect isn't necessarily the same as who you vote for and without the standard bolding of the name it couldn't be determined if you were voting or playing it coy.
I don't know that it's "standard." I know Spiderman makes a practice of bolding anyone's name (not just in werewolf). I thought the standard practice was to make your vote the title of the post. I would have done that before, but I was doing a quick reply and didn't bother. I didn't think there was any doubt. Not that it matters anyway, as we aren't officially counting votes. But just to make sure there is no confusion, I'll title this post...

E

EricBess

As long as it's clear who you are voting for, either through context (as was the case with Oversoul's original post), or by using the subject line or bolding. If you do a "quick reply", you aren't given the option of a subject line (that I'm aware of), and I for one like to do the quick reply where possible :p

Okay, the voting thus far:
BigBlue - Oversoul
DarthFerret - Mooseman
Limited - Darth Ferret
Melkor - Oversoul
Mooseman - Darth Ferret
orgg - Darth Ferret
Oversoul - orgg
sageridder - Zigathon
spiderman - turgy22
turgy22 - orgg
Zigathon - Limited

That puts the frontrunners for the noose as follows:
Darth Ferret - 3 votes
Oversoul - 2 votes
orgg - 2 votes

with 1 vote each for Mooseman, Zigathon, turgy22, and Limited.

There still seem to be some opinions out there. At the end of the day tomorrow (Wednesday), the voting will be narrowed and anyone with one or zero will be officially eliminated from the potential hangees so that the lone vote casters have a chance to make their votes count.

Melkor

Oversoul

I use the quick reply too, I just bold the name at the top. Anyway, the fact that I'm being unreasonable and annoying, and Oversoul isn't rising to the bait only makes me suspect him even more.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm afraid that's one argument for which I have no rebuttal, except to say that you're crazy.