Werewolf IV

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** I usually bold names in any post except in games like these where bolding is used to indicate a vote :)

B

BigBlue

Orgg

Call it a hunch if you will.... But Orgg not only doesn't have an Alibi, but he's been very emotional... I think he regrets the killing he's been doling out...

E

EricBess

Okay, dusk is approaching and with BigBlue's switched vote, that put Darth Ferret and orgg each with 3 votes. One of them will hang...

So, Darth Ferret, Melkor, sageridder, spiderman, and Zigathon - your votes are no longer valid. You can choose not to recast if you want, but if I were playing, that would seem very suspicious...

Unless we start seeing an overwhelming majority one way or the other, voting will close end of day on Friday.

Also, remember that you can still change your vote if you voted for one of the above two and wish to switch to the other.

Z

Zigathon

This is a very tough choice.
Orgg does have an alibi, and that is the fact he was in Darthferret's jail last night.
Yet, trying to bludgeon Oversoul to death is a very strange act. And for now, that has earned my suspicion. His emotions are very wolf-like.

D

DarthFerret

The Orgg

I think that The Orgg, by trying to turn to peoples emotions, is the Wolf now. He obviously knows who the other wolves are, and is gunning after one of the normal citizens (me). I cannot say that my son's logic is very sound, but then look at his age. Most of the other arguments put forth seem to be pointing out his wolfish nature in other ways.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Since Darth has seen the error of his ways an stopped baselessly accusing me and is content to follow the mob.
I'm not so sure about the orgg, but as it seems he will be hung. I'll wait to see the outcome and hope I'm not eaten tonight.

O

orgg

Darth Ferret, you cretin! You jerk! You! YOU!

*gets cut short by a shot by a tranq-arrow once again by the sneaky Darth Ferret

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wha? I think the orgg is just role-playing and everyone's hung up on it. Sure, there's always a chance that he's actually a wolf and actually playing the "crazy" part that jibes with it, but I think it's a small chance. So though it might not matter, I'm voting for DarthFerret just to try to keep the balance and not penalize orgg...

Melkor

DarthFerret

It'd be an interesting strategy for a wolf to put himself out there like theorgg has, at the moment I'm not convinced that is what he's doing. So that leaves me with only one other option. Our sheriff, I've never liked him, he's been much too slow at ejecting tenents who fail to pay their rent.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I think the change in his vote is very strange.
Hmmmmm......

Melkor and Spiderman, may be correct about the orgg's actions.

E

EricBess

Okay, here's where we're at...

BigBlue - orgg
DarthFerret - orgg
Limited - Darth Ferret
Melkor - Darth Ferret
Mooseman - Darth Ferret
orgg - Darth Ferret
Oversoul - orgg
sageridder -
spiderman - Darth Ferret
turgy22 - orgg
Zigathon - orgg

sageridder, looks like you are going to be the deciding vote on this one.

D

DarthFerret

Well, I am not sure where all this baseless accusation is coming from on everyone's part. I guess I could be considered somewhat to blame for all this, because I have yet to aprehend the vile fiend that is desecrating our town. If you feel this is the case, I will remove myself from this office and let another take over. However, for as long as I am still your sherrif, I will have my department doing everything it can to find these fiends. (Why do you think I still have the Orgg locked up in a cell, although I am a bit trepidatious as to how much good that will do when the sun goes down...) I also have a feeling that even if I am not hanged tonight, I will surely be killed. I ask you all to take care of my son for me in the event of my demise (by hanging or by being eaten [shudder]). I also implore you all to realize that there is no way that my son is a wolf and please keep him safe from these creatures!

turgy22

Nothing Special
turgy22 runs to DarthFerret and hugs his leg
Don't kill my daddy!!!!!!! Please, Mr. Sageridder, please! Don't let them kill my daddy! Don't you remember the time he caught you watching those chickens fight and he said that you were doing a really bad thing, but he still let you off with a warning? Don't kill my daddy!

S

sageridder

Ugg I didn't feel strongly enough about either to change my vote and look what happens.So I'm just gonna have to break up a pair, fairwell Darthferret.

B

BigBlue

All I can say is... if DF is a wolf, we hopefully can find a clue to his accomplice....

And if DF is not a wolf... we hopefully can find a clue to the actual wolves....

Farewell, DarthFerret...

E

EricBess

The gallows are ready. Looks like Darth Ferret has already made a final plea. If anyone wants to change their vote, now is the time to do it. Otherwise, the hanging will happen at dusk (tomorrow afternoon sometime).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I just want to make it clear that I don't think *either* of them (DarthFerret or orgg) is a werewolf, but since I was forced to choose one of them, it looked like orgg was getting penalized for his "roleplaying" and I just wanted to balance things out. If I could, I'd vote Nobody at this point...

Sorry DF, I think you're going as an innocent man :( And we're no closer to finding a werewolf than we were at the start of the day.