Werewolf IV

turgy22

Nothing Special
OOC: Wait a sec. Can I get some clarification on something? Is the Orgg using an alibi or isn't he?

BigBlue said:
But Orgg not only doesn't have an Alibi, but he's been very emotional
Zigathon said:
Orgg does have an alibi, and that is the fact he was in Darthferret's jail last night.
If he is using an alibi and that alibi is that he was in DF's jail last night, doesn't that mean that DF is his alibi and that they can't vote for each other? I know it's getting late and it doesn't change much, but if they both change to someone else, the dynamics of this first vote could swing considerably.

And if he isn't using an alibi, shouldn't that automatically trigger a red flag?

L

Limited

Hmpf!

Seems to me like sumwun is payin' too much attention

O

orgg

turgy22 said:
OOC: Wait a sec. Can I get some clarification on something? Is the Orgg using an alibi or isn't he?

If he is using an alibi and that alibi is that he was in DF's jail last night, doesn't that mean that DF is his alibi and that they can't vote for each other? I know it's getting late and it doesn't change much, but if they both change to someone else, the dynamics of this first vote could swing considerably.

And if he isn't using an alibi, shouldn't that automatically trigger a red flag?

HEY! HEY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN, KID?

You've been playing all innocent and young until now, but lookie how SMART YOU"RE GETTING NOW! That don't sound like KID TALK TO ME! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING!

HUH?! HUH?!

turgy22

Nothing Special
orgg said:
HEY! HEY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN, KID?

You've been playing all innocent and young until now, but lookie how SMART YOU"RE GETTING NOW! That don't sound like KID TALK TO ME! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING!

HUH?! HUH?!
OOC: Hence the "OOC". That means "Out of Character", right?
I was just hoping you could clarify whether or not you were using DarthFerret as your alibi.

Back in Character: Well at least I don't smell like poop!

E

EricBess

EricBess said:
Looks like orgg didn't check in, so he doesn't have an alibi. ...<snip>
I'm standing by this. Anything that was said after this post is all role playing.

Melkor

OOC: Its the difference between the game device of the alibi, and then the colloquial use of it afterwards. orgg doesn't have an alibi in the game device sense, but he has an alibi in the roleplaying sense.

E

EricBess

So, we've come to the end of our rope for the Sherriff...Or rather, we've brought him to the end of our rope and placed it over his head and around his neck.

Tensions are a bit high for everyone except for orgg, who is yelling and screaming at Darth Ferret for having locked him up. In fact, a couple of other villagers are needed to keep orgg back so this can remain a civil proceeding.

Finally, the moment comes the rope goes taunt. Turgy22, unable to watch, gives orgg a final kick in the shin and then goes running, crying off to his home.

The crowd waits. At first nothing happens, but surely werewolfs take a while to die...Slowly, a transformation takes place....nope, that was just the wind picking up and rocking the swaying body.

Stunned, the remaining villagers head back to their homes. Even orgg is speechless. Clearly, there are two here who are putting on a show...but who???

But the night is not quiet and sleep comes with difficulty. For one, it comes for the last time....

In the morning, everyone gathers and takes stock, but there are only 9 left. Who is missing? The final swing vote (no pun intended), sageridder is missing. What's left of him is found outside his home, where it appears he was trying to flee.

B

BigBlue

Zigathon

Sagerider fingered him before switching to DarthFerret under the duress of breaking a tie vote. Zigathon is an outsider to our community, seldom seen... Calls our town Chaotic... I think the chaos resides from within... My alibi is now dead... I was his alibi as well... so I will follow in his earlier accusation because I believe Zigathon & his partner felt threatened by him.

O

orgg

*theorgg, crawled up inside the (unlocked) jail cell always reserved for him, cries loudly. His wailing and sobbing is heard throughout the town until Big Blue finds Darth Ferrett's tranq-bow and calms (knocks out) The Orgg for a few hours.

J(((((((((((((NOT IN GAME: Turgy, sorry. I didn't catch that "ooc" tab. Notice how I always set my 'off' stuff really obviously outside. No, I have no official alibi, but was crawling through the poo hole.))))))))))))))))))0

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The Orgg's behavior puzzles me, but I'd expected werewolves to be more--cunning. Then again, perhaps that's his idea. Or perhaps I'm crazy...

Still, I don't have any better ideas at this point...

O

orgg

WHATT??!!

*begins crying*
How can you suspect me! I've just got a *bawls* Moooood Disorrderrrrr! WaaaahhhhHHHH!

Such a terrible time! *cries*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we hanged an innocent like I thought we would and now poor sageridder is also dead. I have no idea who the werewolves might be though, so I'm going back to turgy22... with his "little guy innocent" act...

L

Limited

Is no gud pretendin' to be a wee lill' kid.. we know whot yur up to!

turgy22

Nothing Special
Turgy22 enters the town square. His eyes are red and bleary and he is moving slowly. His only meal last night was the birthday cake his father had gotten him for his birthday today. This morning he feels a bit ill and has quite a tummy ache from the sugar and lack of a decent meal.

The townspeople gathered in the square notice he is wearing his father's sheriff's hat, coat and badge. The coat is about 12 sizes too big and the sleeves drag along behind turgy22 on the ground behind him.

My daddy's dead because of you. All you grown-ups think your so smart and the orgg is a werewolf, but you let my daddy die anyway. You killed my daddy! I don't know who the real werewolves are, but I knew it wasn't Daddy and I know it's not me! Now I'm the new sheriff and I'm going to find the real werewolves.

Maybe it's you, Mr. Spiderman! You were the first to accuse me even though you know darn well that I'm not. You had no logical explanation and you still don't, but you still want me dead.

Or maybe it's you, Mr. Limited! You're a mean man! You were the first to accuse my daddy even though he never did anything to you. He only tried to help this town and keep it safe. Maybe you and Mr. Spiderman are in cahoots.

But I still can't rule out the Orgg. He was always in trouble with my daddy and the accusations against him didn't become serious 'til the Orgg showed up. The Orgg is a bad man! He didn't even have an alibi and his mental problem is probably caused by being a werewolf!

Huh? You say that Mr. Sageridder was killed last night? Even though Mr. Sageridder saved the Orgg's life by voting to kill my daddy. So maybe Mr. Melkor is the werewolf. Mr. Sageridder was always spending time at your Inn. Maybe he knew something about you that you didn't want getting out.

Or maybe it was Mr. Zigathon, who was originally accused by Mr. Sageridder. Maybe his guess was too close for you. And I hardly ever saw you around before the werewolves showed up.

Then again, why is Mr. BigBlue always the first to start accusing people? Daddy always said you were a good man, but he also said it's not nice to point fingers. You're always the first to point a finger and that's not very nice. Maybe you just don't want anybody pointing fingers back at you.

*sigh*

Sheriffing is hard work. I miss my daddy.

B

BigBlue

turgy22

OK, now I was willing to vote with where sagerider went, but pointing fingers at EVERYONE other than yourself is very suspicious... I don't care if you are only a kid...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I think BB may have it right. The outsider was too much under the radar on the last vote.

Turgy22???? Because he's a little kid???? Seems like The orgg and turgy are the two really getting into their roles.......

The last vote is the type we need, two canidates and all villagers vote. We don't need any of this three way voting or absentee ballots........

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. I just want some answers. I'm the new sheriff and sheriffs think things through. That's what Daddy said. You're all gonna get killed for being so stupid. It's pretty sad when a seven year old is the only reasonable person in town.

Melkor

orgg

I think the werewolf is hiding in plain sight. Plus, this mans behavior is so detestable that it will be of no loss to the village should we be wrong.

E

EricBess

Looks like voting is going fairly quickly this time. Here's what we have so far:

BigBlue - turgy22
Limited - turgy22
Melkor - orgg
Mooseman - Zigathon
orgg -
Oversoul - orgg
spiderman - turgy22
turgy22 -
Zigathon -

We haven't heard from any of the three "accussed" yet, though. Both turgy and orgg have posted, but haven't cast a vote. Zigathon said he was in the process of moving and would be on sporatically.