Werewolf 2

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Limited is a werewolf, as Oversoul seems willing to bet his life on it... he must have some inside information...

L

Limited

Figures.. I've made myself the target of the 'random' vote..

I used to think being a villager was easy; you just speak your mind and look for inconsistencies in other peoples' behaviour which would expose them as wolves.

God, I love this game!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I believe that you were the one to point at Melkor and you were wrong.
Confused? Why? Late night dining starting to wear on you?
Limited, (and Oversoul to some extent) have put themselves in the front of this problem, something I don't believe the true fiend would do. But, you jumped in when the pressure was on to pick and sacraficed poor innocent Melkor to the frightened mob.

E

EricBess

It seems that we are determined to either hit OverSoul or Limited tonight, which is fine, but I think that will likely play out. I still think that both have drawn a lot of attention to themselves, which would be risky in general for either the werewolf, or the seer. And the fact that the werewolves would want to try to take a seer out first is likely reason for not targetting either of them.

Of everyone, TomB has been pretty under the radar. A bit too quiet in general, perhaps.

BTW, Mooseman...Both Spiderman and TomB had already pointed to Melkor as the werewolf before I jumped in.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I was certain that Melkor's weird behavior was in need of explanation, EricBess, and when you also suspected him I became convinced he had something to hide...Turns out we were BOTH wrong.

Now you turn on me?!!? Because I am reluctant to make ANOTHER wildly unfounded, and totally inaccurate accusation? Just because I've no idea WHO to lynch you want to lynch me?

You, sir, are officially a suspect in MY book now...:mad:

Still, Oversoul DOES seem willing to stake his life on the issue of whether Limited is a wolf...Our sheriff may just have the right of it.

I believe the matter requires more thought...:(

E

EricBess

I already assumed I was a suspect, TomB :D

I'm not sure who to suspect, either. I'm certainly not sold on you being a werewolf, but at the moment, it's what I have to go on. Feel free to convince me otherwise and I'll be happy to change my vote.

Right now, I don't see any clear enough distinction between OverSoul and Limited to vote for one of them over the other. If I had to choose one of them, I would probably lean toward OverSoul just because he seems to be more reactive than Limited.

You could easily argue that a vote for OverSoul or Limited is a 50/50 shot at hanging a werewolf, but at the same time, I think it's fair to say that the Seer, if he is still alive, probably knows which, if either, of them is a werewolf, so going for them first could arguably undo the Seer's work. If I were the Seer right now (and I'm certainly not claiming one way or the other), unless I know both werewolves, I would probably consider it one day too soon to tip my hand to avoid that happening.

B

BigBlue

OK, It is now 3pm... (The storyteller has been very busy lately... I will be out of the office for a few days next week, but I'm working on finding a surrogate storyteller.)

Votes that I am recording are as follows...

EricBess votes TomB.
Orgg was Wolf Chow.
Mooseman votes EricBess
Spiderman votes Limited
Melkor was hung, and not just like a mule
DarthFerret votes Limited
Limited votes (Someone who didn't take sides with Oversoul or himself?)
Oversoul votes Limited
BigBlue is Dead.... Jim...
TomB votes Undecided...

Dead Villagers - 2 Dead Wolves - 0

Votes:

Limited leads with 3
TomB and EricBess each have 1 vote
Undecided has 2 votes...

To me, given the undecided votes... I'd like to wait until tomorrow.

**Edit: I almost said the undecided votes could make a tie, but given the two undecided votes are the two with only a single vote... unless one of them votes for themself, I don't see that happening.**

The meeting is concluded, Limited is grabbed by the arms, he doesn't put up a struggle. He allows his hands to be tied together and is led to the gallows.

It is now time to say your piece... If after speaking your mind people change their votes, and the undecided votes swing, we could alter that... but for now, it looks like Limited is going to be hung... erm hanged.

Z

Zigathon

I don't mean to interrupt your game... but I don't know where else to post this.
Would it be possible to notify me via PM when another game is starting? I'm very interested in playing. You can answer this via PM as well, and Mods can delete this post so as to not interrupt anything.
Thanks in advance.

L

Limited

I am surprised to have survived this long.. And I think I was on to something in my last post.. should've known that posting it would be the end of me.

I am going to put a vote in for EricBess, because he voted for Melkor and did not choose sides between my and Oversoul.

I fear the wolves are going to win this one, and I think I rather be hanged than eaten.

B

BigBlue

Seeing no arguement against the hanging... The noose is placed around Limited's neck. The Executioner readies his lever. And the pastor reads Limited his final rights. TomB has a pine box ready.

Any Final Last Words Limited?

L

Limited

I shed a tear.

I shed a tear for innocent blood spilled and innocent lives destroyed...

By ME!

I regret not haven eaten you all when I had the chance!

Especially you Oversoul!
How I would have loved to feast on your flesh and crush your skull between my jaws..

My accomplices will finish the job, of that I have no doubt.

Farewell Meatbags!

Limited jumps, and the noose snaps his neck.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, I feel stupid.... sorry Eric and Oversoul, seems like you two are fellow villagers, since the fiend Limited pointed to you Eric and Oversoul was correct in his claim, unlike those who choose to hang the inocent Melkor.
That seems to leave only one left.......

TomB

Why? Well, I don't claim to have Spiderman's deductive reasoning skills, but here are my thoughts:

Spiderman and DarthFerret voted for Limited - Werewolves don't vote for each other in a close vote.

EricBess and Oversoul as stated above.

Mooseman is just a stupid tavern owning villager.....

But, then I have been wrong before.

This time I will listen to what other have to say.

B

BigBlue

**Can I just say.... I love this game!**

After Limited's confession, no one has to wait to see the transformation before your eyes. While this revelation is horrific, you quickly look around to see other people's reactions hoping to glean some insight into who the accomplice might be...

The other werewolf must be an excellent poker player you presume, because everyone is equally shocked by the events - even those who voted for Limited are unsettled by the violence of his demise.

Then, you notice the sun is almost set and you wish to return quickly to the safety of your homes.

You barricade your doors, hoping to prevent entry.

None of you sleep very well.

Around Midnight, you hear a shot ring out from within town. Within seconds you hear the howl of a lone wolf. Too scared to investigate during the night, you try to get some sleep.

B

BigBlue

It is now morning. Everyone is restless after not getting much sleep wondering what happened in the night.

Around 8am you all head to the center of town, hoping to learn what transpired.

After 10 minutes, everyone is there save 2 people... Oversoul and DarthFerret are nowhere to be seen...

You decide to check their homes as a group. You decide to check oversoul's first... Since he was certain it was his last night - but most likely because he lives in town unlike the farmer DarthFerret... :D

His home looks oddly undisturbed. After checking inside you don't see him anywhere. You then head towards the home of DarthFerret. After a 5 minute walk, you find the window on his porch has been burst through. Trying the door, it is barricaded from the inside. You peer through the window and see his body on the floor, or what remains of his body anyways.

You have 3 mysteries now...

Where is Oversoul?

What was the gunshot?

Who is the last Werewolf?

**fyi, Spiderman is out until next Tuesday. Monday is a holiday for me... So, I am not going to take time any further, I hate to put things on hold... you can discuss whatever you like... but until Spiderman returns, time is at a virtual standstill... It is now 9 AM**

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Yikes! DarthFerret got eaten?!!? :(

And Oversoul is missing...Just when I was starting to think he might have had some "insight" into what was going on around here...Hmmm...I have a couple questions:
  • Are there any signs of the gunshot having occurred in/around DarthFerret's house? If so, any signs of the gun/bullet/spent casing?
  • Is the glass from the broken window on the outside of the house, or was the window broken inward?
  • Do any of us seem to have been injured, i.e. having bandages/unusual bulges under our clothing, limping, etc.?
  • Is anyone in town known to possess a gun, outside of the sheriff, of course?

Oh, and Mooseman? It's an interesting thought process you used to start the accusations off...and an interesting conclusion you came to as well...Trouble is, you're wrong about me, and now you've got me wondering about YOU. I mean, we hadn't even gone to bed yet, and you're ALREADY pointing fingers?

Interesting too, that you acknowledge you're also not covered by your powers of deductive reasoning...;)

(I realize BigBlue won't be on to answer the questions until next week, of course, but I thought I'd jot them down while I was thinking about it)