Werewolf 2

B

BigBlue

I'm on.... but I'll only be here Tuesday of next week....

I will answer your questions... But as I said, I really want to do it when everyone has a chance to comment, and with Spiderman out 'til Tuesday... I would just hate to have a bunch of conjecture when he's not around.

Also, I realized this morning that Tonight may be your last night... 3 Villagers.... 1 wolf... you'd better hang the wolf... No pressure... :D

OK, on to your questions...

1) There are no spent casings around his home, and his gun was fully loaded, it looks like perhaps he'd reached for it but was too late. Semi-Automatics haven't been invented yet, only revolvers... :)

2) The glass was broken inwards, something broke into DarthFerret's home, you find hairs in the glass and presume it was the wolf, though it doesn't look like he got cut.

3) No one seems any different from the days before - i.e. no bandages, limps, or apparent injuries.

4) Everyone owns a gun, it's the wild west... trouble is, most bullets don't work on wolves - and the lone ranger is nowhere to be found... i.e. no silver bullets you are aware of.

Given the importance of this final day, and that holidays/vacation (mine) are disrupting things... I am making the following Tuesday be the "night"... you will have all weekend and next week to discuss the events... then the following Monday I'll start the vote recording... The story is really yours now, I only get to describe the ending...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
TomB said:
Oh, and Mooseman? It's an interesting thought process you used to start the accusations off...and an interesting conclusion you came to as well...Trouble is, you're wrong about me, and now you've got me wondering about YOU. I mean, we hadn't even gone to bed yet, and you're ALREADY pointing fingers?
Interesting too, that you acknowledge you're also not covered by your powers of deductive reasoning...;)
TomB:Then give me a reason to see things a different way.

To everyone:Oversoul was the only one to see through the fiend Limited's glib tounge.....
The fate of this town may hinge on us finding him and heeding his wisdom....

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Then I believe we need to search each others homes now, and check each others guns to see if any were fired recently...Something IS off here, and I believe one of us is definitely hiding something...:(

Mooseman: I cannot give you a reason to believe me non-wolvish, but indecision due to a desire to not inadvertantly hang another innocent isn't exactly an admission of guilt either...Can YOU supply a reason why you should not be a suspect in this?

E

EricBess

Its hard to say that any of us are not still suspect. Spiderman is probably the least suspect at the moment because he specifically voted for Limited. That might have been a ruse, but unless Spiderman had some inside knowledges that we would suddenly be down to 4 instead of 5, it seems like it would be pretty risky.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
TomB said:
Then I believe we need to search each others homes now, and check each others guns to see if any were fired recently...Something IS off here, and I believe one of us is definitely hiding something...:(
Search homes and not search for Oversoul? Not me, I am off to seach for this town's one savior.

TomB said:
Mooseman: I cannot give you a reason to believe me non-wolvish, but indecision due to a desire to not inadvertantly hang another innocent isn't exactly an admission of guilt either...Can YOU supply a reason why you should not be a suspect in this?
I can not, nor have I tried. I have simply stated my reasoning, unlike those who accuse without any reason......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** Sorry I'm late guys

"Oh geez, I can't believe it... I shot Oversoul while he was 'snooping' around my house last night. Apparently he's the seer and wanted to see 'who I was', but I figured only those with nefarious reasons would be out at night, not those with legitimate reasons. So I fired my only silver bullet and was unlucky...

Although it's puzzling to me why he would be trying to check up on me when I voted for Limited based on his suggestions, but maybe he thought that I was a werewolf and was voting for my partner for some reason :confused: "

E

EricBess

So...The twist is to add a player with a silver bullet and an itchy trigger finger? Nothing against you, Spidey, but it's a shame the wolves didn't try to pick you off...I'm guessing that the idea was that you would take down either the Seer or one of the Wolves, depending on who went after you first...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, unfortunately he's dead outside my window. Yeah, I wish the wolves had gone for me first... but like I said, I'm puzzled why Oversoul thought to check me out when I went for his assertion that Limited was a werewolf...

OOC: I guess different players run Werewolf different ways. I was in a Werewolf game on another site and was the seer and I used a crystal ball to id players, not actively skulk around their homes. So I was in that mindset when I fired my shot

B

BigBlue

**Ahhhh.... I'm sorry spidey, the way I was taught was it was through investigation... I wouldn't have given a Silver Bullet otherwise... Crystal ball does tend to make a bit more sense if you call them seer... I suppose it's more an "investigator" in this case...**

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So, our savior gets blown away by the only one with a silver bullet...... what kind of bad luck is that......

Nothing has changed my mind. The nights events have just reaffirmed by belief that Spiderman is not a werewolf.

I will aver that I am not a werewolf. But, I don't expect that to carry much weight.

EricBess was voted to hang by the fiend, so he should not be a werewolf.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I'll return the favor, Mooseman, and vote for you, though I've no evidence to support the idea outside of the way you're wildly accusing me, and I know I'm not a werewolf...:)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
TomB said:
I'll return the favor, Mooseman, and vote for you, though I've no evidence to support the idea outside of the way you're wildly accusing me, and I know I'm not a werewolf...:)
I present reason and logic and you say I am wildly accusing you???????????

EricBess said:
Of everyone, TomB has been pretty under the radar. A bit too quiet in general, perhaps.
Even EricBess has his suspisions of you.

So, Wolf boy, convince me that it is Eric and not you....... as you will never convince me that it is Spiderman.

O

orgg

((((((((OFFTOPIC: the way I always played the seer is the seer having dreams or visions of the chosen person during the nighttime. That's why I didn't like the sound of the 'silver bullet' thingy. Anything other than Vanilla Werewolf I don't care for.)))))))

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Mooseman, here is your "reason and logic":

Mooseman said:
Well, I feel stupid.... sorry Eric and Oversoul, seems like you two are fellow villagers, since the fiend Limited pointed to you Eric and Oversoul was correct in his claim, unlike those who choose to hang the inocent Melkor.
That seems to leave only one left.......
TomB

Why? Well, I don't claim to have Spiderman's deductive reasoning skills, but here are my thoughts:

Spiderman and DarthFerret voted for Limited - Werewolves don't vote for each other in a close vote.

EricBess and Oversoul as stated above.

Mooseman is just a stupid tavern owning villager.....
Erm, Moosie? The same logic you applied to your suspicions of me also applies to YOU. By the same powers of deductive reasoning YOU are also suspect (your dissembling not withstanding), and it is YOU who started with the accusations...and you started with them before we even knew what had happened in the night! (Hell, before we even went to bed!)

I'm starting to think you already knew what had happened, to Darthferret at least, when I wanted more information, which was why you, instead of trying to check out the scene of his murder, instead wanted to immediately search for Oversoul.

Why? Were you still hungry? Or had you finally figured out he was the seer by then? Did you really want to "save" him? For what? A midday snack?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'm totally confused right now. Of the three people who voted Limited, two are dead and I have no clue (so far) about who the remaining werewolf might be.

I check around DarthFerret's house to see if there ae any clues that lead away from the scene (hair, blood, etc).

OOC: The other Werewolf game I was in had a bunch of roles for people besides the seer: you had the "Guardian Angel" who could protect one person in the game, the werewolves had the power to turn a third into a werewolf instead of killing someone outright, I think one person has "lynch" power where they alone could string up an additional person right there... a couple more I can't remember. Very different, although none of the powers have really come into play (except we think a third person got turned into a werewolf).

E

EricBess

I can't decide which the werewolf would be more likely to do...simply deny and go after the person that pointed at you...or go after someone and offer an "out" (basically...'okay, we don't have to hang you, as long as we don't hang me').

I sort of lean towards thinking Mooseman is the werewolf at this point, for many of the reasons TomB has brought up, but I'm just not completely convinced either way yet. The whole "under the radar thing". If we still had 1 more villager, it wouldn't be a big deal, but if Orgg's really dead, then this is our last chance and it just feels like we're going into this with a 50/50 chance. :(

O

orgg

(((((((((((((yes, I Am Dead. This Little (((__)))) Thing Was To Make Sure That You Saw The Offtopic Thing! Ignore This Post For The Purpose Of The Game))))))

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'm gonna vote Mooseman. Why? Because in the first round of voting, both EricBess and TomB voted for poor Melkor while Mooseman sided with our dead furry friend here in voting for Oversoul. It could have been a coincidence but with only three of us villagers left, you gotta take a chance...