Werewolf 13: Insanity

T

train

In all fairness - I think Oversoul bolding out my name is a sure sign he was pointing my way, and I would take it as a vote...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
OCC * Ransac, you have to make the tough decisions and if players are not noting their votes clearly, you have to rule on their intent...... hehe

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
OOC: Yeah, sorry about not voting then. Just letting everyone know that it was unintentional and not that I was trying to avoid it, game-wise.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
ooc: I don't see where Oversoul bolded you, train. I see where he quoted you, but that's it.

I've made the decision to ask Oversoul if he voted at all. I'm not going to place intent as a vote, since people may suspect more than one person. Make it clear or it doesn't count at all.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

OOC ** So, instead of a Dangling Chad... we have a dangling Oversoul? We should hang him for holding up the game! (just kidding!)

E

EricBess

BB - so you are saying that the dangling Oversoul should dangle?

At this point, I think it's fairly safe to say that even if he hadn't intended the bolding as a vote, he's going to vote for train because the only other alternative is a tie with himself as one of the contested.

In the past, bolding the name or putting the name in the header have been the de facto methods of voting while staying in character. After you clean up this mess, Ransac, you should probably establish how you would like to see the voting so that everyone can be on the same page.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
ooc: Just clarifying: These are the only hard votes I counted:

EricBess - Train
Mooseman - Melkor
BigBlue - Oversoul
Melkor - BigBlue
Train - train

Here's my clarification: FROM NOW ON, PLEASE INDICATE YOUR VOTE BY BOLDING YOUR SELECTION OR LISTING IT IN THE SUBJECT LINE

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

Train leads himself to the town gallows, and to the surprise of everyone, climbs the platform himself... He places the noose around his neck, and begins his final words...

"I can only state what seemed to me be so obvious... Oversoul was your wolf, or one of the two... I bid ye all well, and will see at least one of you in the next life..."

He suddenly leaps into the air over the edge of the platform, and his neck pops once the rope catches him on his way down...

B

BigBlue

EB - No. I was just making a reference to our famous Florida Election with Dangling Chads and we were waiting on Oversoul who "half-voted" for Train...

It's merely coincidence that I voted for Oversoul, based on his statements and his retaliation vote for Train - which I took from "Let's hang Train." Without having been bolded, I guess that's just a statement unless the name is bolded...

Train, I'm sorry to see you leave, I believed you, and still do. I will not rest until we find this menace to avenge your pointless hanging.

I will bow for a moment of silence for Train. Then head home and pray for my own safety in the night.

May we all rest in peace, and not end up in pieces!

(I mean sleep well, for those who want to read a lot into every statement.)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
BigBlue said:
(I mean sleep well, for those who want to read a lot into every statement.)
**OCC You have to read a lot into every statement, that's the whole game.....
Well, I fold and with that let's call it a night. New hand in the morning? Same blinds? If I wake up that is.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
ooc: Well, train has accepted his fate, so here's the story progressing.

Train is led to the gallows, his head hung low. The crowd shouts for the damnation of this accused wolf and hurl insults and pebbles as him. The noose is fit tightly around his neck as a single tear rolls down his check. The trap door is opened.

*thump* *crack*

As train's lifeless body sways back and forth in the wind, you see before you a dead man..... but was he something more, you wonder. After a few minutes, the truth becomes apparent: he was not. Train was innocent all along. But now, the sky grows darker from dusk and everyone runs nervously back to their homes, hoping they'll stay alive tonight...

..for now is the witching hour....

...and now is the time to feed.

Wolf/Wolves, please pm me your selection to dine on. Seer, please send me your vision. I hope to have your responses by Tuesday at noon.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
...the night is over, but you didn't get much sleep over the sounds of howls, growls, and screams. You tremble in fear as you lay in bed, hoping that it or they won't get you... and they don't if your name isn't DarthFerret.

Everyone assembles in the center of town to figure out who's missing, but it's very obvious considering that DarthFerret's house has been completely demolished. Claw marks, blood, hair, and gore cover the premises. You can't find a body, but there're enough bone chips and guts spread around the ruins to accomodate for the body.

You have hung an innocent man and another one has been ripped limb from limb. There's a definite feeling of uneasiness about you, however some are feeling more uneasy than others.

You have until Friday to make your next decision. Choose wisely

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, Train may be just going for revenge or he may know something, but I got nothing and this poker hand is less than that..... Fold.

E

EricBess

I have to agree. If train wasn't a wolf, then the next person we go for should be to the other argumentative one.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I was worried about this. Train wasn't a wolf. He was just a bit touched. The real wolves were happy to sit back and let this become an Oversoul vs. Train thing in everyone's perception. Then after letting one of us hang, they butcher another innocent and let you lot hang me, buying them more time.

This is obvious, people. The fact that Train wasn't a wolf doesn't mean he knew who was. Most of you probably have just as much information as he did or as I do on the subject. Voting for me at this point would be irrational and playing into what might be the most obvious ploy a werewolf could devise.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I guess it comes down to who he is voting for. I do agree that what he says would be a great ploy by the wolf/wolves, but more convincing is needed.

B

BigBlue

I'm still very suspicious of Oversoul. He's trying to play the "who, me?" game. But if he isn't a wolf, then who is, and why?

I'll begin gathering the remains of DarthFerret. Who else will help lay him to rest? Poor soul. Only the good die young.

Oh, and I fold. My heart just isn't in it right now.