Werewolf 13: Insanity

T

train

For whatever reason, I don't think the ante of Oversoul is enough to overcome my thoughts of his guilt at this time...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
That accusation doesn't even make sense. You're just trying to cast suspicion on a random person. The guilt you're having thoughts of is probably your own. Let's hang Train.

S

sageridder

Well you know this is strange enough werewolves and all. But it seems stranger to me that the wolves took the time to lock the door behind them and write a note, but left the security tape behind. Was it meant to be a message, maybe it is political who would stand to gain the most from the Mayor's untimely death. Are there any tapes of other parts of the building, maybe they would shed some light on who has done this.

E

EricBess

Seems to me that the only people we know who stand to gain are the poker players, given the aforementioned stance he had on gambling. Count me out of that corruption.

Besides, I lost everything I had to Spiderman in that illicit game last week and pay day isn't until Friday.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
OOC:

Spiderman
EricBess
Mooseman
BigBlue
Melkor
Train
sageridder
Oversoul
DarthFerret

This is the list of people I sent "roles" to.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

Hmm. Perhaps the werewolves didn't care who saw the video, which was why they left it running. That note seems awfully interesting too... why bother locking the door and leaving a note behind?

Oh well. Everybody's in, it's Texas Hold 'em (cuz there aren't enough cards in the deck for 5 card stud).

(* Ransac, do you want to run this? *)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
ooc: nope, you guys do this. my only job is to progress the story and let you know if you got the werewolf or not.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

Yes, Please do...

Sorta gives new meaning to the "dead man's hand"...

This is the first game of Werewolf with a metagame... I think you should just deal it out, I don't think anyone will be folding... since they'd be hung for sure... :D

But, you could play it slow... or we could get two chances...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*ooc: Okay, fine, I'll just do it here. Gimme a list of who's in.

*A random dealer enters the area and pulls out a deck. This dealer cannot be voted to be hung.*

Ransac, cpa trash man