Werewolf 13: Insanity

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The town of Cammanade, a settlement in the harsh weather terrain of “That Country with Really Sucky Names for Towns.” The air is dry and an eerie feeling of misery fills the air. No one can shake this feeling and the villagers all gather at Mayor Ransac’s office to voice their concerns. However, his door is locked and there is a poorly written sign that says “The Mayor is not in.” The mob doesn’t buy this and break into the room, only to discover a grisly, gruesome scene. The stench of death fills their senses as they gaze upon the mauled, mangled mutilation that once was Ransac. A nearby security monitor plays the events of last night as everyone’s worse nightmare is realized: Werewolves. It appears that there are more than one, but no one is sure. As he is being torn limb from limb, the audio kicks in and everyone hears “I knew there was something up with you….” and then his head is ripped off. It appears that Ransac was familiar with his assassin(s).

After a long morning of properly disposing of Ransac’s remains, the conversation immediately shifts to “Who Dunnit?” It’s obvious that the assailant(s) were villagers Was this a one-time attack? This seems highly likely, since the existence of wolves in the community is now certain. This or these beasts will have to kill the entire population…. unless you can get them first.

You have until Nightfall to select a villager to be hung, but choose wisely. The wolves have the entire night to hunt their prey. And who knows? There may be another surprise or two in store for you…

Everyone has been pmed their roles. You must have a selection by Friday at 3pm EST

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Obviously we're all here. But some of you aren't all there. Killing the mayor? Seriously, that's not cool. Heads are going to roll for this.

E

EricBess

I just got here. What's happened, Ransac cut himself shaving again? That's actually a good look for him.

Huh? Killed by werewolves. Well, that's awkward. Still...never looked better.

T

train

Well, I guess those night-pics I had of the mayor and his secretary won't do me any good anymore...

Sheesh... we're in danger, and I've no idea who to hang yet...

D

DarthFerret

Poker? you seriously want to leave all of this bad business to chance? I think that there must be a much better way to solve this mystery. I am going to call in the Scooby Gang!

B

BigBlue

I don't know about any Scooby gang... But what are the clues we have?

Is there any way to discern any information from the video? I'll look through it again.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
DarthFerret said:
Poker? you seriously want to leave all of this bad business to chance? I think that there must be a much better way to solve this mystery. I am going to call in the Scooby Gang!
You think poker is all chance? Care to put that theory to the test and your money where your big mouth is?

Melkor

All this gambling is quite suspicious, given our late mayor's well known anti-gambling stance.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Melkor said:
All this gambling is quite suspicious, given our late mayor's well known anti-gambling stance.
That was only becuase he was a bad poker player..... Like DF......

B

BigBlue

Well, I just so happen to have a deck of cards...

(Sits down at the conference table and begins shuffling...) Who's in?