Werewolf 13: Insanity

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I liked it. I started putting villagers or people who I didn't want to be killed on my night list because it kept turning out that someone else was getting killed. Little did I realize I wasn't actually a wolf :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
The villagers win, again. I wass really hoping that a false werewolf would be left at the end (and see what thread mayhem would ensue afterwards). But, the villagers win, yet again :(
Ransac, cpa trash man
What???? I won the last one as the only Wolf..... Being the lone wolf is very tough, any chance accusation can get you hung and you can't fly to far under the radar or that's a sure chance to get a finger pointed at you..... Sorry BB.... I did go back over the whole thing and figured you were the best bet.

S

sageridder

It really did put an interesting spin on it. Train no worries it's just a game. I was under the assumption that the "minions" for lack of a better term either knew the wolf or were known by the wolf so offing spiderman really threw me for a loop. I really wasn't sure who it was even at the end, so my idea was to accuse both to try to split up thier votes. I figured if one went after the other it would buy me time to try to sort it all out. Well all in all good game fun twist.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Melkor and Spidey were each told that they "realized" that they were werewolves, while BigBlue was straight up told that he was.
I guess having false werewolves.

Was train the seer?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Nah, DarthFerret was the seer.

The twist was people thinking they were werewolves when they really weren't. No minions. No one working with the wolves. Just different people working independently on the same agenda.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

Funny.... The ONLY reason I ate DF the first night was that he had been mostly quiet... I didn't want to cause a ruckus by killing one of our outspoken people who were definately drawing attention... Maybe I should have eaten Mooseman instead... And then I could have accused DF simply because of his quiet nature...

Which of course is completely metagame, because the reason he's quiet is that he's busy... :(

It was a good game, I'm glad I was able to make it last... perhaps being the lone wolf isn't as hard, since you don't have a "partner" who sometimes gets in your way. I think that is the first time I've ever been a wolf.

As for the twist... I think it was interesting... I never doubted I was the wolf...

For the truly insane, you could have rotated who was the real Killer each time, seing as it was named "insanity"... That could be fun if Everyone was involved... but at random only one live person was truly the killer... You could make that choice before the voting for yourself and if they were hanged, the villagers would win.

I particularly liked the "all those who need to PM me do so"... given the format... :)

Melkor

I suspected something was up when I got the message but didn't get to know if their were any other wolves. After the first night when my kill didn't register, I figured I believed I was a wolf but was not actually one. Which at that point was kind of odd for me, because I didn't know what my goal should be, kill the wolf or protect the wolf? Didn't matter as the group reverted to its natural tendency to kill me (usually at Spiderman's urging).

I'll handle the next game. Sign ups will be during the week and hopefully we'll start the week after. My thought process is to add the doctor. Essentially, he would pick someone to monitor everynight, and if that person was killed by the wolves then the doctor would be able to save him. However, the doctor couldn't pick the same person on consecutive nights.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't matter as the group reverted to its natural tendency to kill me (usually at Spiderman's urging).
Say what? If you've noticed, usually in all of our games, you've accused me of something first. Since we don't have any info whatsoever in the beginning, I merely return the favor.

D

DarthFerret

I would just like to state that I was the Seer, and only had one night to look at someone, and Then I was killled. Prolly woulda helped a bit, caus I saw that Sageridder was innocent....

Melkor

Actually, my accusing you is part of my little experiment about how reputation in other forum areas relates into this particular game. I've just been trying to see if I can get the people to hang you first and so far it hasn't worked.