Werewolf 13: Insanity

Melkor

Well deal me in, but I think we still need to find someone to hang. Probably sooner rather than later.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*ooc: actually, this game won't work, not for a vote. You have to vote someone tomorrow.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

Oversoul may say as he chooses, but I find it pretty gruesome he relive and get a high off of mentioning 'heads rolling' when he performed the killing deed.

D

DarthFerret

I am still not so sure that poker is the way to go for this. Doesn't anyone here have any experience in investigation at all?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
train said:
Oversoul may say as he chooses, but I find it pretty gruesome he relive and get a high off of mentioning 'heads rolling' when he performed the killing deed.
Relive? And who says I'm high? You're not making any sense. I think YOU are the one that's high. So what's your drug of choice? Murder?

E

EricBess

train, search the archives and see if you've ever been the first one hanged. If you find anything, I'll switch my vote to Oversoul since you two are the only ones actually pointing fingers at this point.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Hey, I can point fingers too.... well a finger.....
uh, er, BB, yeah your a distrustful card player.....
There now that that's out of the way, I raise 3 times the big blind...... hmmm... Big Blind and Big Blue..... oh no.... :eek:

B

BigBlue

Oversoul, I agree with Train on this one. As for Big Blue being the Big Blind, I may be blue, but I can see just fine.

I think you'll find I'm a rather poor poker player, not a distrustful one. As such, I'll call, and hope for something better on the turn...

T

train

(I haven't been the first one hanged... so nothing to overturn your vote...)

Voting for me is not a concern in my mind, I'm at peace with my life... I find it grotesque that an individual would make a remark such as "Heads are going to roll for this" when the fellow was decapitated...

Melkor

BigBlue

I have half a mind to try to hang the raiser, that would make my hand a lot better. As it stands, I'll vote to hang the caller, could be on a draw, could just be slow playing, either way it's good for my game to get BigBlue out of the way. And of course, it's almost certain that he is a werewolf in addition to these other issues.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll have to nominate Melkor for hanging, because he is using the hanging to try and help him win this hand.... Cowardly tactics in poker should always be punished.....

S

sageridder

Well I don't think it's BigBlue, I just can't see a wolf wanting a game of chance decide who to hang. I don't read into Oversoul's statment what Train did, just doesn't ring true to me. If anything it seems Train is trying to twist Oversouls statment in something else. Not a really strong argument but there isn't a whole lot else to go on.

T

train

"I might have taken his statement wrong... but it would seem so obvious not to mention something like that, unless there was a sadistic side to someone...

As I have no one else to point to... I must lay my vote with him..."

B

BigBlue

Now that's just crazy talk Melkor. I believe Oversoul is the wolf, and Train called him on it. It is such a wolves ploy to attack the one who attacked him. Shortly after Train pointed out his gaffe, Oversoul accused Train of the curse.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm not sadistic, Train. I'm angry because of what happened to poor Ransac. I want justice. If the rest of you think there's something wrong with that, you'll reap what you've sown.

B

BigBlue

** OOC, since Ransac is busy with his Birthday! **

Is this the votes? We're past the 3pm EDT deadline...

Spiderman - No Vote
EricBess - Train
Mooseman - Melkor
BigBlue - Oversoul
Melkor - BigBlue
Train - Oversoul
sageridder - Train
Oversoul - Train
DarthFerret - No Vote

Looks like Train is going to hang?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The group has spoken. Train will hang. Train, you may deliver your last words.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
ooc: I may have spoken too soon. Can I get a clarification of Oversoul's vote. I'm not quite sure if he actually gave a hard vote or not.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
OOC: Sorry I didn't put in my vote. I forgot Friday was the deadline and that was my day off.

IC: If it's not too late, I would have voted Melkor, as he's just our late mayor's bootlickin' lackey and would continue to keep the anti-gambling statutes in effect...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*ooc: Man! Why is this so hard for you guys this time!!!! ARGH!!!!! It too late to cast a vote. All I'm waiting on is to see if Oversoul voted or not. I don't think he did, but we'll see his response.

Ransac, cpa ttrash man