Subterfuge; Post revision cards

F

FoundationOfRancor

Im pretty sure its downloadable wherever you can download app. E-league or somplace like that...

F

FoundationOfRancor

Magi Ritual
BB
Sorcery
Target player discards a card. If that card is a creature card, you may put a 2/2 black zombie creature token into play.

Dwindiling Resources
2G
Enchantment
Whenever two or more lands are destroyed in the same turn, destroy all creatures. They cannot be regenerated.

Jumping Devils
2B
Creature -Horror
All players have a maximum hand size of 6.
2/2

Summon Wolf
4G
Instant
Put a 4/2 Green Wolf token with First Strike into play.
2: Return Summon Wolf to your hand. You may only do this during your upkeep and only if Summon Wolf is in your graveyard.

Artic Blast
G
Instant
Artic Blast deals 1 damage to target non-flying creature. That creature deals no damage this turn.

Blood Golem
Creature -Golem
Trample
All damage dealt to Blood Golem from spells is reduced to zero.
4/5

Gemmed Sheild
Artifact
You may only play one spell per turn.
1: Untill end of turn, you may pay a cards converted mana cost and put it into play instead of paying its mana cost. (For example, 1BB would now be 3)

Blah
1G (Maybe black?)
Instant
Destroy target creature that has landwalk.

J

Jake74

Originally posted by FoundationOfRancor
Im pretty sure its downloadable wherever you can download app. E-league or somplace like that...
I can't find it :(

BTW, I will comment on all these new cards sometime soon... I just have a bunch of stuff going on right now... but keep the suggested cards for set 1 coming!!!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Ok, well Im off to my mothers house, so I'll talk to you all in about a week and a half or so.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Good news...
My bro is going off to college (and taking his internet with him), so we might be getting a cable modem. I doubt anyone cares, but I'll be back at the cpa on a regular basis within two weeks, It also means I can spend alot more time working on the set.

:)

Oh, a card...

Distance
2G
Enchantment
Whenever a creature attacks, put a Mark counter on it.
Whenever a creature has two or more Mark counters on it, remove all those counters. (Reword here)
Creatures with one Mark counter on them deal no combat damage.

I really like it...I was thinking of making a cycle of these "Stretch cards" as I like to call them. They Stretch stuff thats suposed to be mandatory every turn to once every two turns.
Also...

Blah
1B
Sorcery
You may only play X if you have two or more cards in your hand.
All players reveal their hand, and discard all black cards shown.

Blah
Instant
2G
Destroy all green creatures. Gain 1 life for each creature destroyed in this manner.

blah
2R
Sorcery
Destroy all red-mana producing lands. For each land destroyed this way, you may deal 1 damage to target creature. (Or player?)

Blah
2U
Instant
Each player draws three cards, and then reveals them.
They then discard each blue card revealed in this manner.

I have a couple options for white, ranging from a Reverant Mantra like ability to a Disempower. I cant remember the specifics right now (I drafted like, 10 white version), and I cant find where I wrote them down. Soon.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Ok, I've come down to two options for the white card in the above cycle.
1)
White Blah
2W (Prob needs 3W)
Instant
All non-white creatures get +X/+X until end of turn, where X is equal to the number of cards in your hand.

Or

2)
More White Blah II
W
Sorcery
Gain 4 life for each non-white creature you control. (Thinking of Bringing it down to 2 life and making it all creatures)

Anyway, what do you think Jake?

I was messing around, and thought up some more dumb cards:

Merfolk Card
2U
Creature -Merfolk
You may play this whenever you could play an Instant. (Reword)
When X comes into play, draw a card for each other spell played this turn.
1/1

Stall
2U
Sorcery
Target player skips drawing a card for the next two turns.

Pyroclasm-Prosperity
UU
Sorcery
Each player draws two cards.

Green Diamond Twist
GG
Enchantment
Whenever you succesfully cast a spell, you may untap a land.

Mounted Skull
Artifact
When X comes into play, sacrifice an artifact.
Whenever a creature attacks you, Mounted Skull deals 3 damage to it.

Inner Skull
Artifact
Whenever a creature goes to the graveyard, put a Mark counter on Inner Skull.
Remove a counter from Inner Skull: Add B to your mana pool.

Life Stasis
1W
Enchantment
Lands you control do not untap as normal.
During your upkeep, gain 3 life.

Wanna be Domain Pro
1G
Enchant Creature
Enchanted Creature gains protection from all the colors permanents you control are capable of producing.

Fog Dude
GX
Creature - ?
You may only spend White or Red mana to pay for X.
~This~ comes into play with X +1/+1 counters on it.
1GG, Remove a +1/+1 coutner from ~this~: Creatures deal no combat damage untill end of turn.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Red Dude
2RR
Creature -?
If any oppenent plays an artifact, you may play ~this~ as an instant and without paying its mana cost untill end of turn.
Haste. First Strike.
2/2

Plow Centaur
4G
Creature -Centaur
If any oppenent plays a sorcery, you may play ~this~ as an instant and by paying 2G instead of its normal mana cost untill end of turn. (Reword)
Discard a sorcery card from your hand: Return target land on top of target players library.
3/4

Move Ceatures alot
2G
Enchantment
Whenever a player plays a creature, they gain control of each other creature in play that shares the played creatures creature type.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Griffin Man
3W
Creature -Griffin
Flying
When ~this~ leaves play, shuffle target permanent into the controller of that permanents library.

Check it out
U
Instant
You may look through your library.

Political Desperation
RU
Instant
Counter target land.
(Perhaps reword to say "Destroy target land played this turn"

Infested Willow
2GG
Enchantment
When ~this~ leaves play, put 4 green 1/1 saproling tokens into play.
2, Sacrifice ~this~: Draw a card

A better Starke
2R
Creature -?
2: Destroy target creature or artifact. Any player may play this ability.
2/1

Arena Fighter
B
Creature -Minion
Whenever ~this~ deals damage, each oppenent gains that much life.
5/5

Blah
GB
Instant
As an additional cost to play this, sacrifice any number of creatures.
Chose one- Target oppenent loses X life and you gain X life, where X is the amount of creatures sacrificed. Or you gain 5 life for each creature sacrificed this way.
(Reword.)

Also, a card way back, Dense Canopy I think it was, is actually quite good. As I recal we were just gonna cut it, but I think we should consider it for Subterfuge+

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Sorry I haven't been here in a while, but now I'm back, and what's more, my abscence wasn't intentional.
I'm going to explain in Off Topic.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Repel
U
Instant
Return target spell to its controllers hand.

Mantis Muse
1G
Creature -Mantis
As an additional cost to play Mantis Muse, discard your hand.
Untill the end of the turn Mantis Muse comes into play, you may play spells for free.
Flying.
1/1

Back to Roots
UG (Perhaps UR, but UG feels better)
Sorcery
Target player reveals his or her hand. For each land card revealed this way, you may draw a card.

-Perhaps I should make this cost 1GU? Dont forget, you can play it on yourself...

Dreg Redemption
1B
Instant
Target creature gets +X+X untill end of turn, where X is equal to the number of cards in your graveyard.
At the end of your turn, target player gains life equal to the number of cards in their graveyard.

Stallion Reincarnation (Open to names?)
2WW
Enchantment
During your upkeep, put a 1/1 white Pegaus token with flying into play.
Whenever a token leaves play, put a 1/1 white Pegaus token into play.

Booming Thunderclouds
RU
Enchantment
U, Sacrifice Booming Thunderclouds: Draw two cards
R, Sacrifice Booming Thunderclouds: Deal 3 damage, divided any way you choose, among any number of target creatures and/or players.

Charging Centaurs
GG
Creature- Centaurs
If Charging Centaurs cannot be blocked, then it cannot attack.
3/3

I used mechanics talked about in another forum on here for Charging Centaurs and the Stallion card. If anyone minds, please tell me!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Dance
2UU
Enchantment
Whenever a card goes to any player's graveyard from play, shuffle that card into it's controllers library.

Mind Castle....or something
1W
Enchantment
Whenever you draw a card, you may discard that card to gain life equal to its converted mana cost. If a land card is discard in this way, gain 5 life.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Dawn's Patriots
GG
Creature - Elf
Protection from black.
2G, discard Dawn's Patriots from your hand: Target creature gets +4+4 untill end of turn.
2/2

Mythical Hero
3G
Creature -Hero
Sacrifice two lands: Search your library for an creature enchantment card and put it on Mythical Hero. Shuffle your library afterwards.
1/1

Hurricane Riders
4G
Creature - ?
Flying, Trample
Hurricane Riders costs 1 less to play for each creature with flying in play.
3/3

Maleviolent Glee
UB
Enchantment
Whenever a player discards a card, draw a card.

Tyrants Tirade
1RR
Enchantment
Whenever a spell or ability would deal damage to a target, that damage is now 2 instead of its normal amount.

-Thinking of making this cost 4RR and having it make all things deal 3 damage.

Forgotten Lores
Instant
3U
Draw seven cards, then discard six cards from your hand.

Barbarian Wilds
2R
Enchantment
All red creatures gain, "If you control a forest, this creature gains +1/+2"
You may spend only red mana to play spells.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Dense Humidity
2G
Instant
Creatures deal no combat damage this turn. Creatures do not untap during their controllers next untap step.

Unearthed Genre
U
Sorcery
For each permenent in play that is enchanted, you may draw a card.

Walking Zero
2U
Creature -Illusion
Flying
During your main step, you may search your library and remove any number of lands from the game. This number cannot exceed more than the amount of damage ~this~ dealt last.
2/2

F

FoundationOfRancor

Tacit Effigy
1BU
Creature -Jjinn
Flying.
Whenever Tacit Effigy deals damage to a player, that player may draw a card.
4/4

Myopic Bonekeeper
1BB
Creature - Ghost
During your upkeep, return Myopic Bonekeeper to your hand unless you discard two cards.
2: Until end of turn, cards that go to your graveyard from play go to your hand instead. You may only activate this ability during your main step.
1/2

Cutthroat Desperado
2B
Creature - Assassin
When Cutthroat Desperado comes into play, discard a card at random.
B, T: Destroy target permanent that shares the same card type as the discarded card (The card types are artifact, creature, enchantment, instant, land, and sorcery.) It cant be regenerated.
2/1

Instant Inspiration
U
Instant
Draw a card for each card you have previously drawn this turn.

Perpetual
2GG
Enchantment
At the beggining of your main step, draw cards until you have two cards in your hand, or discard cards from your hand until you have two.

F

FoundationOfRancor

If you guys remember Vitality Bounds, thats one of my favorite cards ever. It turns life gain into a weapon, and a more useful advantage. Im building all these cards off that:

Mug
W
Creature - Knight
If any player has 22 life or more, ~this~ gets +4+4.
1/1

Recrimination
2RR
Sorcery
You may only play Recrimination if any oppenent has 25 life or more.
Destroy 4 target non-enchantment permanents.

Belligerence
3B
Sorcery
You may only play Belligerence if target oppnent has 25 life or more.
Target player is now at 10 life.

Risk of Success
2GGWW
Enchantment
Whenver a player would gain a life, that player must sacrifice a permanent.

Mental Concentration
4UU
Sorcery
As an additional cost to play this, discard your hand.
Search your library for a card, then you may play it for free. Shuffle your library afterwards.

Tumult
R
You may deal 1 damage to target creature or player for each non-mountain land you control.

3UU
Enchantment
Whenever a player would draw a card, they may draw another card.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Feild Mage
1WW
Creature - Cleric
1W: Target creature becomes a plains until end of turn.
1/3

Myth Channeler
Artifact
When ~this~ comes into play, each player may search his or her library for up to 5 enchantment cards and put them into play. Each player shuffles their libraries afterwards.
2: Destroy target enchantment. Any player may play this ability.

Bounty Hunt
4BU
Sorcery
Search your oppenents library for all creature cards and remove them from the game. Shuffle his or her library.

Suck Power
1G
Sorcery
Tap target land. Add to your mana pool one colorless mana for each land the controller of the tapped land controls.

Spell Secretary
W
Creature - Cleric
When ~this~ comes into play, name a card type. (The card types are Land, Sorcery, Instant, Creature, Enchantment, or Artifact)
Whenever an oppenent plays a card of the named type, gain 3 life.
1/1

Lone Jjinn
2GG
Creature - Jjinn
Your oppenent now has a second attack step after his or her second main step.
6/6

Wooden Wolf
1G
Creature - Wolf
As an additional cost to play ~this~, skip your next turn.
4/2

Communal Resources
GGU
Instant
Two target players switch control of their lands until end of turn.

Envy
4WW
Instant
Your life total is now equal to target oppenents.

Revenge
3RRR
Sorcery
Target oppenents life total is now equal to your life total.

Fierce Tempest
3GGG
Instant
Destroy target permanent.
If that permanent is Blue or Black, draw a card.

Karma Coma
3G
Sorcery
For each black and/or blue permanent in play, put a -1/-1 counter on target creature.
For each Red and/or White permenent in play, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.

....I gotta get some sleep.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's not obvious... when you use Field Mage's ability, can you now tap the creature-turned-plains for white mana?

F

FoundationOfRancor

I couldnt figure out a way to put more clarification in that card without making it a mess. Yes, you can. It cant attack or block, either.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's probably inherently an ability of becoming a plains, I just was thinking too much :). I think that if you intended it to keep the characteristics of being a creature also, you would have said "it still remains a creature" or whatever like other cards say.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Spiderman, the point was to completely make it a plains, so it wouldnt be able to attack or block either. However, you gave me an idea.

Brethren Druid
1G
Creature - Druid
T: Target creature counts as a forest until end of turn. (This creature still counts as a creature)
0: Brethren Druid counts as a forest until end of turn. (This creature still counts as a creature)
1/2

Incognito
4B
Sorcery
When this comes into play, search your library and your graveyard for a creature and remove it from the game, face down.
Put a 1/1 black Dummy token into play.
Whenever any Dummy token is destroyed, you may put the creature removed from the game into play under your control.

Overeager Harvest
RG
Enchantment
At the end of each players turn, that player must sacrifice a land.
Players may play two lands per turn.

Clay Drake
1U
Creature - Drake
Flying
Whenever Clay Drake attacks or blocks, remove the top 5 cards of your library from the game.
3/2

Summoning Backfire
2RR
Sorcery
Each creature is dealt damage equal to its converted mana cost.

Channeling Rig
Artifact
Whenever you play a spell that would deal damage to a creature or player, you may prevent that damage and deal damage equal to the converted casting cost of that spell to target creature or player.

Cycling Jungle
Land
T: Add one colorless mana to your mana pool. Target opponent gains 1 life.
T: Add one green mana to your mana pool for each black and/or blue permanent in play.