Subterfuge; Post revision cards

F

FoundationOfRancor

Farsight Wolf
1G
Creature - Wolf
During your main step, you may look at the top 5 cards of target players library.
2/1

Cool Ogre
2RR
Creature - Ogre
4RR, destroy all Ogre tokens: Put two red 3/3 Ogre tokens into play under your control.
3/3

Cool Wolf
1G
Creature - Wolf
T: Destroy target creature that did not attack during its controllers last two attack steps.
1/2

M

Mikeymike

I love
Cookie Golem
Cookie Goblin
Whoo! (but they should somehow get haste so you can make it offensive)
Watch Tower
IsLunaMe
Farsight Wolf
Night Lurkers
Cool Ogre
Swarm

These are a little overpowered
Cool Ogre
He's a 3/3 for 2RR that can make 2 3/3s that protect themselves. That's 3 3/3's for 4 mana over 2 turns. He's way broken, but cool as hell.

Farsight Wolf
That's a strong required ability considering he's already a 2 power for 2. Not sure about this, I'd have to play it/play against it.

No Name 2UW Sorcery
Makes Lobotomy look like it costs 12 mana. I would cry if this card was ever played against me. Quash might be an instant, but it requires another spell to be on the stack and can only max out at 4 copies. I do like that it rapes blue though, anything that rapes blue is OK in my book.

Swarm
Turn 1 Swamp, Entomb an Anger
Turn 2 Mountain, Ritual, Swarm - or just regular cast it on turn 3
Game Over
There should probably be a 2 creature restriction on this or it should cost 5+. Its way strong, but I'd love to see a card like this.

Watch Tower
Think Quicksilver Dagger, Hermetic Study, Earthcraft, Kyren Negotiations, etc.

All around strange cards
------------------------------
Cool Wolf
Requires memory and will cause arguments, that's never good.

Sailors
Damn drunken rabble-rousers

Popular Knight
Why would you want an Ali from Cairo for your opponent?

Slow
Ehhh, I'd rather just pacify it.

IsLunaMe
Very versatile which is why I like it, but where did the name come from?

All in all you are onto some cool ideas, I'd play a good portion of them.

F

FoundationOfRancor

First of all, thanks alot for replying MikeyMike! It's been awhile...

Cool Ogre
Your right...I was thinking making it a Hill Giant (3R), with the split cost of 4RR. What do you think?

Farsight Wolf
Yeah, it is a pretty strong ability...maybe set it so it cant target both players? Make it so it just targets the opponent? Or you?

No Name 2UW Sorcery
Well, the idea with this one was that it would probablly be countered...it is a 4 mana sorcery. However, the colors seem right on this card....but it seems as if it shouldnt target instants. I want to make this card 2RG or 3GR. What do you think?

Swarm
Wow, I hadnt really thought of the haste thing...damn, that will make this card alot harder to use. I basically made it to accomadate cards that let you sacrifice creatures for effects...like alter of dementia or mogg bombartment. Your right though, at the very least it should cost 3UU...whats a good way to say that thery cant get haste? Just say "Creatures you control cannot gain haste" ?

Watch Tower
Hmm...good call. A 3 life activation?

Cool Wolf
Yes, I know Cool Wolf could never become an actual card because of all the rememberance going on. I was thinking of doing something crazy with counters, but I couldnt think of a clean way to word it.

Popular Knight
Well, this card is for multiplayer. Its an insurance policy...play it early then sit back and wait. Then again, everyone maybe come after you first because your the only one they can kill...its a weird card.

Slow
Yeah! Thats the main problem with making cool enchantmentws...espicallty in white. It has so many cheap, efficient ones, no one will ever play with new ones like Slow. *sigh*

IsLunaMe
This card was actually based off of Chimeric Sphere. As to the name, a friend of mine named it. I dont know why she named it IsLunaMe...I'll ask her though.

Thanks again for the feedback

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Swarm should say "Those creatures can't attack this turn." (and perhaps "or block")

F

FoundationOfRancor

lol, sounds good to me.

I wish I was more creative, and had ideas to post instead of dumb sentences.

F

FoundationOfRancor

2WU
Enchantment
Whenver a creature would deal a damage, prevent that damage unless any player pays 1.

3RR
Enchantment
Sacrifice a permanent: This deals one damage to target creature or player.

artifact
Whenver any permanent would go to the graveyard, any player may pay 3. If some one does, return that permanent back into play under its owners control.

Hopefully more soon!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Demons are back! Yeah!

Demon Hydra
3B
Creature - Demon Hydra legend cool
This comes into play with 2 +1/+1 counters on it. For each 1 damage dealt to this, remove a counter.
2: Put a +1/+1 counter on this.
0/0

Not really a Demon
3G
Creature - UnDemon like beast
1G: This gains either protection from blue or black until end of turn.
GG: Target creature or spell becomes black until end of turn
3/4

Frozen Orb
UUU or 3U
Instant
Up to 3 target creatures cannot attack, block, or play any activated abilites until end of turn.

Demon Imps Glare
1B
Instant
If target creature does not attack or block this turn, destroy it. It cannot be regenerated. This can only be played at the begging of your oppenents turn.

Mana Sheild....of demons
3G
Enchantment
Whenever a creature attacks you, you may pay 3G. If you do, that creature is dealt damage equal to the amount of lands you control.

(Demon) Teleportation
1U
Instant
Draw a card
You may untap target creature and remove it from combat. It neither deals nor recieves combat damage.

Demon Fury
1RRR
Enchant creature
Whenever enchanted creature deals combat damage, that damage is multiplied by 3.

Freeze Demon, Freeze
1WW
Instant
Prevent all life loss, combat damage, and life gain that would be assigned to players this turn. Until end of turn, players cannot be the target of spells or abilites.

Reincarnation.....demons do that, you know
4W, or 2WW
Enchantment
Whenever a creature is put into a graveyard, it is put back into play under the creatures controllers oppenents control.

1WW
Creature - Cleric DEMON
Whenver damage would be assigned to a creature you control, prevent 1 of that damage.
1/3

Demon Roaming Land
Land
When ~this~ comes into play, choose a color.
Whenver you are assigned any amount of damage, prevent 1 damage and put a Reserve counter on ~this~.
T, remove a reserve counter: Add 1 mana of the chosen color to your mana poo.