CPA Notable Awards 2004 Ceremony

T

train

*train half-heartedly turns over the whoopee cushion, but is glad it went to a worthy member...*

"Congrats to both of ya'll!...Celebration time girls..."

*All the vixens do a pole dance until the recipients are back in their seats...*

:eek:

N

Notepad

*Sefro wanders into the ceremony, as usual, very late. He takes a seat next to a goat in the upper balcony, because he thinks it's Stevie Nicks.*

Howdy, Miss Nicks. How's things been lately? I heard you were abducted but the boys of South Park brought you back safely.

*After Sefro realizes he is in fact sitting next to a goat, he gets up to find seating by Spiderman or Orgg or something. Seeing that Orgg is busy trying to teach people to play another CheapAssGames game, and Spidey is on stage, he walks up on stage with a folding chair and sits next to Spidey, who would probably be annoyed by the interruption except that Sefro also brought a nice bouquet of flowers.*

Since you'll be here a while, man, you might wanna bring these flowers home with you because your little lady is probably gonna be ticked that you "spent more time with the geeks than with her." Yeah, you can thank me later.

*Sefro sits on the stage, but falls asleep. As he does, his ballot falls out of his coat pocket, revealing he didn't vote despite requesting the chance to, and that his ticket is done all wrong, with hanging chads and crappy use of the butterfly machine. Had his vote counted, George W. Bush would not be winning the "Most Likely to Grow Up Someday" award, which is coveted by everyone in the card playing community. Sensing anger at that last remark, Sefro wakes up.*

Me was joking, peoples!!! :D :D :D :D :D

*Too late to win best entrance, Sefro at least falls back asleep and dreams about winning, "Most Annoying Michael-Moore-ish Entrance."*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Next up, with train losing his second title from last year, the Most Spirited award goes to Homestar! You get your pick of the color of pom-poms you want! :p

And this next award goes to that someone who just looms in your mind as a giant, a faint memory of greats who once prowled these forums (which I should make more clear next year :) ) The torch passes from Zadok, last year's winner, to this year's CPA Legend: train! (Not quite as gone, but still must be a giant to the majority of voters ;) )

R

Rooser

Wait, are you telling me train still posts?:eek:

EDIT: <-- Is happy that so far 3 of the 4 awards were awarded to people he voted for.

13NoVa

so who voted for me? hehe i need to know who's skull to rip out of their anus......after i put it there...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oversoul sneaks out of the theatre and drags the zombie henchman back in forcefully.

This guy did it, 13NoVa. It was all his fault...

E

EricBess

Hmm...I think in the case of train, they understood what the category was for, Spidey....they were just wishful thinking :D

Just kidding of course. Congrats to Homestar (has he even made an entrance yet? Maybe he's too "spirited" and is lying unconscious under a stairway somewhere") and to train.

O

orgg

a whispered voice is heard coming out of the control booth.

...so that's how you play Button Men, EricBess. Fun?

*starts surveying the audience.

Hey, there's some guys at the front row that's wearing the same kind of stuff you're wearing, Eric... Ain't that interesting?

Killer Joe

<Finally returning from the nurses office for a repaired ear and some whoopi to the tune of the theme from the Lone Ranger, KJ sits down and adjusts his athletic cup that he's wearing on the outside of his long johns>

Did I win?

No?

<OINK!>

:rolleyes:

Congrats to all who did! :)

C

Chaos Turtle

The heartbreaking handsome gentleman in the glimmering waistcoat of many colors stands abruptly, stashing a flask in an inside pocket as he does.

"Whao! Congradshalations! Everybody! Who won an awards tonight! Not to everyone else! You suck! Haha!"

The diminuitive moss-colored Force-Whiz-in-Chief admonishes him:

"A fool ya are! Freedom ya hate! Harm the Amurican people ya wish ta do! Over-with, the show is not. All given out, the awards are not. Down should ya sit, and up should ya shut!"

"Chill out, little man...er, whatever you are. Can't you see he's had too much XOOM Juice?"

"An excuse, that is not. Ashamed of yourself you should be. Sending a mixed message you are."

The scarlet-and-leather clad vamp grows annoyed with the argument.

"If all three of you don't be silent, I'm going to have an early dinner."

A lump of red coat in the aisle speaks: Hey lady, you know something? When you talk it seems like I'm talking, and when I talk it seems like you're talking! It's like we sound almost the same exactly!"

"I don't like you."

"Jeez! I'm just trying to make conversation! You look like you need a bodyguard! What do you say?"

Vamp Willow snarls as her face transforms into that of an animalstic demon, her brow becoming ridged, her eyes glowing yellow, and her teeth all pointy and fangy-like.

"Jeez! Nevermind! Forget I said anything!"

"I hate...anime."

"Man I gotta tell ya, I can hardly tell you two apart!"

"No kidding, their like twins or something."

Whao... I can't even see you! That is crazy"

"Oh what. Now you down on me cuz I'm clear? You gotta problem with tha clear man?"

Dubyoda waves a little Amurican flag, and speaks in a clear, calm voice: Be silent alla ya will. The rest of the ceremony will ya watch."

"Jush sit here and be quiet and wash the resh of the cheremony, I'm gonna. I mean I'm jusht... uh... something. I'm all bawkwerds."

"Good that is. The same I also am gonna do."

Dubyoda smirks with self-satisfaction. Once again it is demonstrated that Force may not mean freedom, but it's effective at shutting people up.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oversoul continues his attempt to persuade 13NoVa to punish the zombie henchman. While he is distracted with this task, the zombie takes advantage of his opportunity and hurls Oversoul into the bar, then pummels him.

Oh no, not this time. Here, eat Fireblast!

At the last possible moment, the zombie saves itself the firey punishment by casting Counterspell.

You traitor. You stole my blue cards!

T

train

*train no longer distracted by the enticing curves of one of this vixens finally makes his way to the stage... via tractor...*

"I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, and also congratulate those who won titles I won last year... It is an honor to be considered a CPA legend..."

*A bewildered look comes over him as he suddenly realizes that he could easily be killed off if another train comes into play... wary eyes flicker back and forth across the audience... just in case this is someone's devious plan...*

"Thanks again everyone... I think..."

*train plows his way back to his seat, and turns the loud diesel tractor off...*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the delay folks. Ummm, technical difficulties.

So we get four awards today since I missed yesterday. First up is for that brainiest of us all, the Most Intelligent, taking it away from EricBess last year is our new winner Chaos Turtle! I believe a Mensa membership is your reward.

Then we have the Oldie But Goodie. I'm actually not quite sure what this is supposed to be, I guess the old-timer of us (I believe it used to be CPA Grandfather). Well, apparently it's a new "generation" because taking it away from Ferret last year is.... myself?!?! Umm, thanks guys. I don't need the Geritol yet though. But I'll take the trophy, a diamond-tipped cane.

Then we have the Most Friendliest & Helpful. I'm happy to hand over the title from last year to this year's winner, train! Congrats bud! Here's a roadmap, all updated from the past year's updates! :)

And last we have the Best Sig. I'm proud to announce that this year we have a tie between Mikeymike and myself! I'll let him do the acceptance speech. :)

Congrats all!

T

Tabasco

Awww...I never win....oh well

Awards awarded thus far: 10

Number of EricBesses: 5

Fatalities/ Injuries: 16

Spells casted: 22

Famous Musical Guests: 4

Trance-sexuals: Plenty to Go 'Round

Spending an Awards Ceremony with many of your close friends: Priceless

13NoVa

hmmm....

i've only won one award =-(

you people arn't VOTING FOR ME!!!

13NoVa Cast's Phage The untouchable, Concordant Crossroads, and Berserk (targeting the normally unplayable)..

WHOS FIRST?

M

Mikeymike

I won best sig? I mean, of course I won! Wo-hoo, thanks all.

I'd like to thank all the little people who made this possible, because I don't know where the CPA would be without the midgets.