CPA Notable Awards 2004 Ceremony

M

Mikeymike

Originally posted by Chaos Turtle
Mikeymike: Where in AZ were you? I looked all over and didn't see you anywhere.
I was in Phoenix, mostly East Mesa by the Superstition Mtns. I was there for my buddy's wedding, who I crashed w/ for a week. I was supposed to go up to the Canyon last Thursday, but they had a surprise 12 inches of snow dumped on them and we had no chains...I was totally bummed. At least I did get up to Sedona, which was amazing.

You probably didn't see me b/c I was mostly in disguise. You have to be careful with the AZ paparazzi.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oversoul accepts a small amount of money from a group of people wielding cameras.

Okay guys, there he is...

Oversoul points at Mikeymike.

M

Mikeymike

Originally posted by Oversoul
Oversoul accepts a small amount of money from a group of people wielding cameras.

Okay guys, there he is...

Oversoul points at Mikeymike.
I think it is only fair that I get a piece of this action! :D

E

EricBess

EricBess runs in carrying a wand....

"Hey guys, did I make it in time? When do we start giving out awards?....Best entrance? Really? I just got here...Thanks!"

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oversoul casts Unholy Strength on himself, lifts EricBess bodily over his head and hurls him into Ericbess. He then turns to EricBess and says...

Hey, it looks like EricBess over there stole your wand...

Oh, EricBess, have you seen my blue cards anywhere?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac awakens and decides to end the madness by dancing the pigeon. Everyone is now unconscious and Ransac makes a triumphant retreat.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*hobbles back in*

Sorry I was gone guys... I kinda... had an accident...

C

Chaos Turtle

I'm glad you survived!
But it sucks that you got hit by a truck. I hope there was some car around you at least...

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by Chaos Turtle
I'm glad you survived!
But it sucks that you got hit by a truck. I hope there was some car around you at least...
what sucks, is that they fixed that little glitch that made me legally dead.

H

Homestar

Homey walks in wearing a cab driver hat, hawiian shirt, shorts, and sandals with socks, not knowing he is being stalked by a big fat hermafradite with a flock of seagulls haircut and only 1 nostril, as he quikly suspects something is going on, he turns around and yells at the top of his lungs !!!!!NO, NO, I DO NOT WISH TO UR BUY YOUR AMAZINGLY LOW-PRICED CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AND EASTER BASKETS, STOP TRYIN GOT SELL ME SOMETHING!!!!!!!!then, straightens his shirt, sits down right on top of EricBess #1 as if he didnt kno he was there, Eric just chuckles. The Hermafradite walks away with his head down, knowing he is out of his league.