Fatalities/ Injuries: 18

Spells casted: 4

Famous Musical Guests: 4

Trance-sexuals: Plenty to Go 'Round

Counterspells cast thus far: 1

Spending an Awards Ceremony with many of your close friends: Priceless

D

Doombringer

Doombringer, no longer feeling safe with only a trip wire apparatis separating him from the abnormalities of the collective CPA imagination, pulls out of his backpack 2 smgs to go in his lower pair of arms, a grenade belt with fragmentation 'nades to go in his regular pair of arms, and 2 (yes thats two) large double bladed battle axes to go in the arms attached to his back. he then proceeds to "thin the crowd"

fatalities/injurys: 28

famous musical guests: 0

trance - sexuals: not quite so many to go around

K

Kode

Thinning the crowd with large double-bladed battle axes to go in arms attached to back - PRICELESS!

Yu Gi, Ash Katchem, Gerard, Urza, Fox Mulder, Neo, James Bond, Fhkadoiflaosdf23fads24, and Lara Croft all suddenly enter the room, holding hands...that's right, all of them holding hands...

13NoVa

13NoVa slaps all the newbies, including doombringer, rooster, and kode. he then grabs a spoon off the table, and proceeds to gut every Non-CPA personel in the building. yes that's right, guts everyone with a spoon

T

Tabasco

*cries as he realizes the ceremony has become a slaughterhouse*

*An extreme mind-racking whistle clouds the ceremony hall as all fall to their knees except Tabasco*

*15 of Tabasco's robots come into play, each casts a Breath of Life*

*they then proceed to take away all naughty slaughtering objects and melt them into lovely jewlery for all the guests*

*Tabasco snaps his finger....the whistle stops...and as does the madness*

*One of the robots escapes Tabasco's eyesight and takes 13Nova's Spoon. The robot then sees that 13Nova is still under the whistle's effect and promptly shoves the spoon where 13Nova will feel it for a few weeks*

*Tabasco claps his hands twice and all robots dissappear*

Awards awarded thus far: 2

Number of EricBesses: 4

Fatalities/ Injuries: 16

Spells casted: 20

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The zombie henchman proceeds to beat Oversoul with the spoon it recently acquired. Oversoul attempts to reverse the situation with Dark Banishing, but someone somewhere has cast Cho-Manno's Blessing on the zombie, naming black.

Train, help!

T

Tabasco

Originally posted by Tabasco
cast's Cho-manno's Blessing on Oversoul naming black
*is confused by what Oversoul has said.....Dark Banishing should resolve?*

I have anded out 2 of my personal awards....given on the day of the ceremony....

CPA Best Emergency Performance - Spiderman (catching glass from the skylight)

CPA Best Performance as a Group - EricBess(es) (Self Explanitory)

T

train

"midgets... go show the zombie some of that pent-up frustration you have from all the people always discounting you due to your size..."

*The mini-army of midgets runs over, along the way pulling out battle axes and dressing in platemail armor, grabs the zombie and proceeds out the door with him... They return minutes later back in normal clothing and getting ready to enjoy the show....*

E

EricBess

EricBess walks in carrying a wand and proceeds to the front row. When he sees EricBess, EricBess, and EricBess seated there and doesn't see any sign of the MC, he pulls out a deck of cards, "Bridge?".

For a moment, it doesn't look like the game is going to get started because everyone wants to be teamed up with EricBess, but they all agree to take turns.

13NoVa

13NoVa contemplates casting wrath of god in the vicinity of eric bess, eric bess, eric bess, and eric bess... but he decides to just cast diabolic edict, and then sits in the vacant chair next to eric bess and eric bess with eric bess across the table

"i'm in"

E

EricBess

EricBess takes the card from 13NoVa and reads it carefully. He then hands it to EricBess, "You know about this?, Someone just cast it at us"... EricBess shrugs. After showing it to EricBess and EricBess, they hand it back along with another card: Deflection.

D

Doombringer

Doombringer, being robbed of his "toys", walks back to his corner, resets his tripwire apparatis, and twiddles his thumbs, which is quite a sight, since theres 6 of them.
Becoming bored(thumbs arent that exiting, even if theres six), he climbs up the wall, sits in the rafters, and throws stray peices of punky wood at people, sniggering silently.
Eventually, he becomes bored of that too, and starts to swing on the rafters like monkey bars, causing multitudes of dust to fall on those below, particularily tabasco, who caused his boredom in the first place.

E

EricBess

EricBess stomps back in carrying a broken wand and notices that EricBess has now joined EricBess, EricBess, and EricBess in the front row. He storms to the back row and slumps into a chair, scowling.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Spidey looks at the ongoing chaos and sadly shakes his head, making a mental note next year to start the voting AND the entrances at the same time so the attendees don't get restless.

"All right, settle down! We're going to start the awards! Settle down, I say!"

Grumbling as their fun is interrupted, everyone moves back to their respective seats.

"Thank you. Now, while we begin the award giving, you may vote for the Best Entrance. Under your seat you'll find a voting pad. Mark which is the best and it will be recorded (PM me!).

Okay, the first award goes to that someone who can make you laugh and giggle when you read his posts. Handing over the title of the Most Funniest from last year, train, you can give the whoopee cushion to this year's winner, Nightstalkers!

This next award is for that person who strives to win it all on the Pro Tour (or at least gives the impression that he does). The torch passes from Isty, last year's winner of Most Likely to Win the Pro Tour, to 13NoVa! We all chipped in to buy the hottest card of CHK for you (whichever it may be!)"

T

Tabasco

Yay.....Congats...

Awards awarded thus far: 4

Number of EricBesses: 5

Fatalities/ Injuries: 16

Spells casted: 22

@ Oversoul: If you are doing battle with a creature...does that not make you a creature?

13NoVa

crying I'd like to thank mom, dad, my grandparents, and (insert 500 names here) ...

E

EricBess

EricBess walks in carrying a wand and sees the proceedings underway, "WHAT!!! We've already started the voting for best entrance??? I was trying so hard to be early this year, dang it!" and he slumps into a seat on the back row next to EricBess

Congratulations Nightstalker and 13NoVa. I didn't vote for either one of you :p:D:D