CPA Notable Awards 2004 Ceremony

D

DÛke

Congrats everyone who won.

Oversoul, I know your secret. :D You know what I'm talking about. And where did you get the term oversoul from, anyway...? if I may ask, of course...and what does it mean to you...?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Um, I don't have any secrets. I don't know what you're talking about? :eek:

I stole the term from transcendentalism, some essay I read a while back. I think Emerson coined the term but it could have been some other dude...

I am not sure what it means to me exactly. I guess I just think it sounds cool. Also, part of it has to do with my whole deal with my middle name* and all that.

*I decided I didn't want my old middle name anymore, so I wanted it to be Oliver. Then I decided Oscar was was at least four times as cool a name as Oliver. This may have subconciously been because of Oscar Wilde, but I am not sure. I then decided normal names were for losers and that Oversoul would be a really cool middle name.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
After not winning an award last year, I have triumphantly bounced back to claim my third year of winning three awards!!!!!!!! Life is good.

*Ransac decides to take this moment to tap dance the flamingo. Sixteen-thousand, three-hundred ninety-six midgets run up and pummel him to get him to stop, but it's just not enough. Tony Blair declares war on Ransac and crumpets. Spiderman doesn't look good in pink. And, the dance is over. Ransca takes and bow and is promptly knocked unconscious by a masked stranger wielding a lead rabbit. His body is then drug out, marking the first time since last year that Ransac had ventured outside of the award's hall. He needs a shower, too.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ransac: your sig says that I won best entrance, but it's supposed to be Chaos Turtle.

Killer Joe: It could also be an anagram for "sour love."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Oversoul: My bad. You've won so many awards, I just assumed.

:D

*Ransac goes back to unconsciousness.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

Chaos Turtle

Thanks again to my fan. :) Whoever you are...

And congrats to all the, uh, winners. ;) You're a funny bunch of funky bunnies...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The bunny on Ebon Praetor is pretty cool too, but maybe that's just because he's carrying a thrull to be sacrificed...

P

Prince RXI

And I was not in for any of those awards? Oh well... I guess I have been away too much... FFXI and Tetra Master have taken my online time to almost nil... oh well, at least I have fun:D

Prince RXI, should have won the Biggest CPA Non-Magic Gamer Award... I think anway... :p

M

Mikeymike

Belated congrats to all! Just got back from AZ, miss it already. Damn job.

13NoVa

oh i'm a combo AND a control freak... i'm sad i didn't win..

who DOESNT remember the egg deck!?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
For some reason, only combo gets freaks. The control people are actually called "nuts." I don't know where this tradition started...

C

Chaos Turtle

Mikeymike: Where in AZ were you? I looked all over and didn't see you anywhere.

On-topic: I hope none of my "entrance" jokes were wasted. I mean, as long as at least one person got them... not that my fragile ego requires validation or anything... but some were kinda... uh... shall we say, "off?" :cool: