A "Whimsical" set...

A

Apollo

Um, why are you going? And for how long?

Don't you like us anymore?:)

A

Almindhra

Sorry to see you go Whimsi...But I would have to agree with you, this was a very good way to make an exit...But I'm so sad that the story won't be continued...But have fun...We'll miss you...

C

Cateran Emperor

:(
What will I do without my Weatherlost?

[me]prepares to jump off bridge[/me] Goodbye Weatherlostless world.....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
To second Apollo, what happened?

I don't know what's up with the awards; personally, I think the other threads were livelier because we were on 8 hours at a time and posting to each other. The awards, it just doesn't seem like we're posting even when we're on at the same time.

Z

Zadok001

Ah! NOW I notice? How horrible of me! :( Whimsey! Noooooo! Now I feel _really_ bad... Come back, please!

W

Whimsical

Ohiyo, Minnasan! Hmmm ... <kicks the Universal Translator>

Darnadito, Glafobole! Dagnabbit ... <kicks the infernal thing again>

Je jinne par pas francois? <groans> French ... and all wrong at that. <tosses the stupid thing out the window>

Hi, guys! Missed me? ;) Sorry about that impromptu vacation ... this little thing called reality really messed mah schedule up. <grins> Anyways ... enough of that nonsense ... I'm back! :D I'll add to the Weatherlost sometime in the near future ... right now, I've got a couple of fun theme decks just itching to be posted. :)

C

Cateran Emperor

Ack! Whimsy! This is the last time I'm gonna save the Weatherlost! What are we going to do without readin about our favorite crew of misfits?

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

This is really cool.
It's funny, original. WOW

(if there is a role left, I'm interested along with the rest of CPA)

::Starts prepearing for auditions::

A

Apollo

[me]flies up and sets Whimsy's dress on fire.[/me]

Update it already! We're dying here!

D

Darsh

My life serves no purpose with the weatherlost!!
Without the weatherlost I might be forced to leave here and go to.....The Dojo Message Boards!!!!!!

D

dw51688

Not dojo! Not DOJO! Whimsy, if you ever stop posting the weatherlost, you know what's coming.

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]smashes Darsh's head in for even mentioning that accursed board[/me]

W

Whimsical

Though with the recent spate of stories going 'round in the Off-Topic section, I didn't really think you gentlemen would miss the Weatherlost all that much. ;) Hmmm. Let moi refresh mah memory of the storyline first...

Crew of the Weatherlost

Zadok, Ship Captain
Apollo, the Cabin Bird
Spidey, Minotaur First Mate
Purple, Sorceress Inept
Emperor Cat, Ship Handycat
Phyrexian Pie-Eater, Ship's Cook
Snorelax the Sleepy
Mindi, the Falling Angel
Gizmo, the Ticking Gnome
Rathian, the Bottle Gnome

Yowza. Ten people on the ship to handle already.

Villains

Ogg, the Necromancer with a Darth Vader fetish

Hmm... Thallid will have to be trimmed off the story. Gomen! To make up for the loss, I'll plug in one more villain ... lesse ... tempted as I am to plug mahself into the Weatherlost, professional pride really dictates otherwise. So who? Hmmm...

I know! I'll write a teaser! Here we go! :D

<when we last left the intrepid crew of the Weatherlost, oh so long ago...>

Purple (stretching luxuriously): Finally! Action! <starts removing the thick pile of dust which collected on her in the long interim, smiling as PPE and the gnomes go back to the aft cabin, arguing incessantly>

Spidey (dusting self off): You said it. So what are we supposed to do now? <watches Zadok scramble up the rigging, Cat scrambling after>

Purple: Apart from dusting ourselves off? <watches Sleepy jury-rig a hammock on the deck and fall fast asleep on it>

Spidey (nodding and listening intently at the sound of distant slithering): Yep. How now, brown cow?

Purple: I suppose we get back to all the nonsense that was going on before the storyline keeled over. <grins at the distant wail growing closer>

Spidey: You sure you want that? <eyes Mindi zooming past, Apollo in hot pursuit>

Purple: Beats being frozen in a scene for over a month, no? <stops to listen to the slithering, now sounding much closer>

Spidey: Good point. On the count of three... one...

Purple: Three! <hikes up robes and starts running>

Spidey: <starts to protest, eyes the three Cosmic Horrors slithering back on deck, and starts running>

<over at the rigging>

Zadok: Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk!!! Get your filthy paws off me! <scrambles further up the rigging>

Cat (looking miffed): Filthy paws? I just washed my hands! I'll do it again if you want. Here. Watch. <starts licking his hands>

Zadok: Gross!

Cat (stops licking, looking mildly nauseated): Ewwww. Someone forgot to wash the rigging...

Zadok: And more to the point ... don't you think this gag is wearing a bit thin?

Cat: Gag? Ohhhh... <eyes light up> So you're into THAT kind of stuff. I see.

Zadok: Don't you even go in that direction, mister... <looks worried when Cat whips out a pair of handcuffs with a bright grin> I'm your Captain, for goodness sake!!! I order you to cease and desist!!!

Cat: Ooohhhhh ... now we're into role-playing. Hehehehehehehehe.

Zadok: <groans> I just can't win...

Don't worry. There'll be more. We hope. ;)

'Till next time, y'all! :D

D

Darsh

YAY!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Whew thanks for the smack on the head CE, I guess I was suffering from withdrawl but I feel better after that fresh injection of weatherlost fun.:D