A "Whimsical" set...

A

Almindhra

...And liked it...I come here everyday to see if you've written more...

D

dw51688

Interesting. Still written as fluently and as beautifully as always. You are so very beautiful and generous. I would be oh so grateful to be splashed by the mud you walk in. I worship the ground you walk on. Bravo Whimsy

[me]sniffles[/me]

T

terzarima

Hahaha, this is classic, Whimsical, Although I don't know you very well, this is sooooo good (despite maybe some copyright infringement)

C

Cateran Emperor

Keep it going! this definately lights up loooooooong series of writing essays!

W

Whimsical

Sorry to burst your bubble, mister Bob sir... "Bob the Evil Overfiend" was just a name-marker for the big foozle of the island. Now that someone actually volunteered to be the big foozle (take a bow, TICM) ... <smiles and shrugs>

<going back to where we last left the intrepid crew of the Weatherlost ... we find them busily repairing the fourth wall (which was badly broken last episode)>

Zadok (cracking a whip): Move it! Hup, hup, hup! We have to get it repaired in time for the next episode! And somebody get Spidey off the rigging!!! <crash, groan> Dagnabbit.

PPE: So what do we do until then? Besides repairing?

Rathian: <incomprehensible beeping>

Gizmo: Rathian says that you are always the sole voice of reason here, PPE, jolly good!

PPE: Well ... I have to DO something besides bake pies. That gets old real fast.

Cat: Yeah ... like your pies. <chortles as he paints>

PPE: Why you! You! You jangling automaton!

Cat: Back at you, coal golem.

Zadok: Work, slaves! <cracks the whip>

PPE: He's enjoying the taskmaster role today, eh?

Cat: <grumble, grumble>

Zadok: Work! And somebody get Apollo to stop chasing Mindi! <slap, slap, slap, groan> Dagnabbit!

<meanwhile, off in the dark heart of the Big Bad Foozle Island ... we find the mysterious dark figure with some generic flunkies>

Mysterious figure: You have failed me for the last time... <extends a gloved hand and starts squeezing>

Generic Flunkie being squeezed: Oh, no! I'm so sorry, master! Forgive me! Gackkkkkkkk...

Other Generic Flunkies: <all cross their legs in sympathy>

Mysterious figure (snapping): Hey! This isn't Space Balls!

Other Generic Flunkies: Oh, right!

Generic Flunkie being squeezed: Gaccckkkkkkkk ... heart beat up ... cholesterol level rising ... help me....

Mysterious figure: <more heavy breathing as he keeps squeezing>

Generic Flunkie being squeezed: Gacckkkkkkkk...

<ten minutes later>

Other Generic Flunkies: So what's supposed to happen now, boss?

Mysterious figure (snaps open the helmet): WORK, BLAST YOU! WORK! AAAAGGGHHHH! OGG HATE THIS POWER! "THE FARCE" DO NOTHING! WORK, BLAST YOU! WORK!

Other Generic Flunkie (turning to another Generic Flunkie): Is that why they call HIS boss Emperor Palpitation?

Other Generic Flunkie: <shrugs> Guess so...

Darth Ogg: <stomps off in a fit>

Generic Flunkie: Anybody for some greasy take-out?

Other Generic Flunkie: I'm in!

Generic Flunkie formerly being squeezed: Ewwwwwwww!!!

This going to have to be a short one, mah brain can't really take the stress right now ... hope this'll do. More to follow soon ... as always. ;)

Additions to the Cast and Crew:

Mindi the Falling Angel: introduced two episodes ago as the self-proclaimed protector of Snorelax the Sleepy, currently engaged in hiding in fear from Apollo.

Darth Ogg: right-hand man of Emperor Palpitation, gave in to the dark side of "The Farce" ... more details as his character comes to life in the storyline.

On a side note ... with villains like Darth Ogg and Emperor Palpitation ... do the bad guys actually have a prayer? <glances at the crew of the Weatherlost> Then again...

'Till next time, y'all! :D

A

Apollo

Hey, if Almindhra looked like the pic in that other thread, I really would be chasing her:)

J/K, good as always Whimsy. I'm eagerly awaiting the next!

T

terzarima

Good, good job come on... write write!!! oh by the way... good job (did I say that already?)

P.S (haven't you ever wondered what it meant? Well its post script)

Come on... have you even checked the other thread... I'm waiting... I'm going to implode if I don't get a reply (blood pressure rising)

P.P.S (jeez, this one is pre-post script, confusing no? what comes after this?) I still think its copyright infringement...

Z

Zadok001

Whipping? Me? Nah... :) I'm too nice for that!

(At this rate, I begin to question which side will do more harm to their own cause, they good guys or the bad guys? If anyone wins this fight, it'll only be because the other team screwed up more...)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
can you stand a little constructive criticism? ;)

I'm not sure I've grabbed onto the idea of merging a parody Star Wars/Space Balls with the Weatherlost. It just seems too cliched...

I know, I know, it's all done in fun and hey, I can't write any better ;) (or at all, come to think of it). I just gotta pop that bubble above your head once in a while, Whimsy :)

Still your adoring fan and ever so thankful you included me in the first place...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That was cool. Can we do it again. Hold it, wait. Just hang while I find out where my head went.

Ransac, the one who eats three meals everyday, maybe more

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

3 resons for this post:
Boost post count
Put this topic at the top of the list
And comment on my character and how much he kicks a** go miss whim ma'am

C

Cateran Emperor

Whew, caught it. It was falling almost off the first screen... Whimsy dear, come back and give us more Weatherlost! :)

W

Whimsical

For saving the story from dropping off into oblivion, Cat dearie ... as well reminding me there's actually a fan base here at the CPA. <laughs> I apologize if it's been forever since I last posted here on this thread ... the past week or so, I've been feeling about as funny as a migraine headache. <sighs>

On a side note:
Cliched, Spidey dahling? Define "cliched". Cliched as in "the merging of Star Wars/Space Balls with the Weatherlight spoof was expected"? Cliched as in "the merging has already been done before (perish the thought)"?

Criticism is ALWAYS welcome in a story, both constructive and destructive ... how else is story supposed to get better, no? Constructive criticism though is much more welcome ... ;)

I solemnly promise to write the next installment of Weatherlost tomorrow, come hell or high water. Okay, fine. A power outage would stop moi cold... :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
<ahem> "Cliched" as probably the latter... I just thought that skewering the Magic universe/Weatherlight was pretty good, with maybe other fantasy worlds built in. An appearance or one-in-a-while reference to Star Wars is fine; I just don't feel that it should turn out to be Star Wars vs Weatherlost as the main participating universes.

That's just me though; as I said, it's your story so you can do as you see fit. I just thought I'd mention it, seeing how we're such good friends <wink, wink, nudge, nudge>

A

Apollo

Whimsy! You said it would be up today and it's not! I can't live without my Weatherlost! Please, write more, I'm begging you!
[me]breaks down and cries[/me]

W

Whimsical

So as not to give mister Zadok sir a heart attack, I've decided to put this "I'm going on a temporary leave from the CPA..." thread here. ;)

And besides ... posting here assures that there'll be much less hubbub over the entire shebang. No long farewells ... no lengthy explanations. See you guys whenever!

This is Whimsy, signing off...

P.S. Is it just moi? Or are the CPA Awards a tad bit quiet? Compared to the riot the Awards lounge and forum were ... the awards seem almost mundane. Hike your heinies over there and liven it up! :D

Ciao!