A "Whimsical" set...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Wait, don't kick me off!

Bob: And I'm not about to get into that "head cheese" thing again either.

A

arachiron

I can't believe I haven't found this earlier. *pulls out hair and begins chewing.* Zut! These snakes have saturated fat. Ewwwww...
Well, back to my point. This er mysterious evil, does he have a seminar or an infomercial advertising some kind of kit? I can't seem to get the hang of this destruction thing. Is it point, stare, and shoot or laugh malevolently, stare, point, and shoot?

A

Apollo

No, no, no. You're not getting away like you did with that "Pop Psych analysis" thread. Back to the top you go!

STO-RY!
STO-RY!
STO-RY!

I even brought back Mr. Igottarock, just for you.:(

A

Apollo

Tsk, tsk, don't you try to escape, mister thread. If Mah Deah Whimsical :))) ever decides to continue the story, we have to let her find it, now don't we?

W

Whimsical

Thanks for keeping the thread alive, Apollo dahling. Once I find mah finicky sense of humor and creativity, I'll get cracking on the story. That and crawl out of all the paperwork I'm currently entangled in. <smiles and shrugs> On an off-tangent ... yay! Igottarock's back!!! ;)

Personally, I wouldn't mind it if someone took the cast and crew of the Weatherlost for a joyride through their imagination (i.e., it'd be nice if someone wanted to continue the story ... telling it their own special way). Just don't kill off anyone ... and remember to try and keep it at a nice PG-13 rating. Hehehehe.

Any volunteers? :D

D

DÛke

...ok, forget what I said (to those who read it).
Whimseee, I haven’t been following the story, but what I do read, makes me laugh. You’re the one destined to finish it.

[Edited by DÛke on 11-18-00 at 11:23 AM]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Say it ain't so!

Personally, I feel that Whimsy should keep writing this and if she needs to take a break, this can wait. I feel since she's been the creator, only her "quirkyness" :) will keep the mood and tone going.

But that's my opinion. Don't let that stop anyone from taking up the story if they want.

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

I'll become a member,
I'll become a member,
I'll become a member,
I'll become a member,
I'll become a member,

::starts licking a lollypop, then sees everyone looking and quickly stuffs it in his pocket which is a very bad move because now the lollypop sticks to his pocket and make it a very big mess with all the other junk that can be found in the pocket of Nifallor::

Don't look at me, I'm not crazy

::points at a random chosen CPA member::

He is!!

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

^%$%!$#%$!#%!!#$%

Where is my nickname

Didn't I asked for one....mmmm....that could be the case....

Can someone fix it?

Make it:

Juggling 'walker

D

Darsh

PM Zadok with your nickname, most of the time he doesn't notice it if you just post it.

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

I'm a juggling planewalker.

::takes three torches and starts juggling::

Watch!

::throws a torch under his leg, pants are on fire::

Wo, that isn't suppose to happen.

::remakes pants with a thought, catch flame to::

Ho wait first extinguish (spelling??) the fire.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Well, please put me in the story. I could get killed in one post, if need be.