A "Whimsical" set...

C

Cateran Emperor

Okay, the inherent problem here is that Whimsy seems to have forgotten about our beloved parody. We should try PMing her.

A

Apollo

It seems pretty obvious to me that Whimsy does not want to finish this story. As such, I will henceforth leave this alone.

I don't think PM'ing her will do much more than annoy her. If she wanted to finish this, she would.

D

DÛke

...Apollo is right...

One thing though, I think, I just THINK...that Purple Girl could write stories just as good...

H

Hawaiian mage

You dare degrade the story that is the Weatherlost!?! Declot the blood of the infestation known as DÛke and then cut off his hands!

Well now with that out of the way, I am really sad that I finally decide to read this thing and it's (technically) over. I don't think any one else could wright a story like this, maybe something just as good, but it wouldn't be the same sort of humor that comes from the induviduality that is Whimsical...

Well we could just tell her to give one more segment as a closer, we are at a peaking climax me thinks, so I'd almost want it to end now, then any more sudden outputs of creativity she needs to release can be put into one part sequals.

Or we could cut existing story line and then paste it together to form an ending, like they do in movies. That... could work... Who am I kidding!?! Whimsey, come back! Hwaaaa...

D

dw51688

:(

breath.... Weatherlost bad??????????......... breath .......... push........ breath........ push......

D

DÛke

...do you want the truth? DO YOU? Are you sure to take this slab in the face? No, not any of you is ready...
Well, to shorten what I had to say, "Whimsical" will not, ever, finish this story. NOT EVER. I know it sounds like I'm being too much of a prophecy, but it's the truth! This story WILL NOT be completed, ever. Sorry.

There are plenty of reasons...too much that has went on between the light that you all missed...this story will not be completed...

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Whimsy seems to have faded off(maybe she only had fading 6 or something) but i'll still keep hopes up...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Is this a set of cards? I've never taken the time to read this, I think, but will you post more cards soon? I like reading new cards.

Ransac, sounding like a complete newbie, even though all you viewers out there know otherwise.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Just a really great, funny story.

I think it was SUPPOSED to be cards but Whimsy decided to keep it as a story.