2002 CPA Notable Awards

I

Istanbul

*sashays up to the stage, hips swaying, dressed in silky negligee and high-heels*

"Oh, thank you! Thank you all! You're all thuch thuper friendth! I want to thank Chaoth Turtle...I knew we could do it, thweetie!...and theorgg, you big beefy hunk of manflesh...and Thpiderman...thankth for not forgetting about me now that you're rich and famouth, you thuperthtar, you..."

*pause*

"Well, you DID say best flamer..."

"..."

"...oh."

*wanders off, muttering about intepretations and words with double-meanings...*

B

Bob

Riiiiiiiiiight....

Oh, and congrats to everyone so far!

(Especially PJ, if you know what I mean. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge Say no more, Say no more...)

*Realizes everyone is staring at him*

Uhhh...bye!

*walks away quickly*

T

train

...Chaoth Turtle...thweetie!...and theorgg, you big beefy hunk of manflesh...and Thpiderman...thankth for not forgetting about me now that you're rich and famouth, you thuperthtar, you..."
Chaos Turtle - someone's sweetie!!!...
Theorgg - a big beefy hunk of manflesh!!!...
Spiderman - you're rich, famous, and a superstar?!!!...

And I'm just a lonely Coat dealer...
:rolleyes:

(begins murmuring to himself plans of World Coat Addiction!!!...)

:eek: :cool: ;)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Has anybody heard from Spidey, recently? His last post was last week. Is he on vacation?

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

Chaos Turtle

I think he's like baking bread or making a baby or something like that. He should pop back in once the oven cools...

A

Apollo

LOL at CT. ;)

I gave Spidey explicit instructions that he was to have no babies until the awards were over. I don't know what that guy thinks he's doing... *GRR*

T

train

Well... duhh.... he's still getting massages and baths from the Elvish Ranger's little Cheerleader friends....

Would you leave that Luxury???!!!...;)

J

Jigglypuff

That's right. I remember Spidey mentioning this now that I look at that thread again. I hope he names the baby after me. He probably won't, but I can dream, can't I? :D

(- Steve -)

T

theorgg

As it seems that our generous Host has taken a small Leave-Of-Absense for the newest gamer in his household, I do declaire an intermission for these celebrations, to be re-called when Spidey gets back.

I'll simply stick the thread to the top, and when everything has been finished, we can destroy the theatre as we normally do.

Now let's get everyone in to a big Chaos game! I've got a new deck based on Wrath of Coin!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac accepts theorggs challenge and whips out a deck based on............dwarves.*

Man, that.........really wasn't as dramatic as it could have been.

*Ransac tries again. The lights go black and you hear people screaming. A lone spotlight shine on Ransac's head holding..........THE DWARF DECK.*

Nah, still not enough oompf. I guess dwarves aren't that threatening.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

and pulls out deck based on, you guessed it...
Nightstalkers!

ready

T

train

*Smiles as he slides out squirrel deck with mirari's, parallel evolutions, and 20 Coat of Arms!!!...*

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*takes out his annoying white deck complete with 2 shahrazads:D 2 more to go and the deck is complete.

J

Jigglypuff

* reaches into the Pokeball and pulls out the Insect deck *

(- Steve -)

A

Almindhra

*Almindhra whips out her almighty sneak attack deck of doom complete with former lover Nicol Bolas*.......

Ferret

Staff member
Ha ha! All of you will feel intense pain as you feel the wrath of my THALID DECK!!!!

-Ferret

"...just a spoonfull of Saproling helps the life points go down..."

A

Almindhra

Ok!.....Which of you admins are abusing your powers to underline my former lover's name????

...........Ferret???????????????????????