2002 CPA Notable Awards

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry about the sudden absence, the awards will continue the week after Thanksgiving when I get back to work.

In the meantime, carry on with your diversion... :)

T

Tabasco

....and realizes he should have been more active to deserve an award

BTW: congats Mikey, Rkoelsch and all o well maybe next year.

A

Apollo

Apollo pulls out his Apollo, Durdan Phoenix deck.

What are you talking about? Of course it's real! Look, I have 4 of them! ...So what if they look like they came out of my printer? They're revised!

Ferret

Staff member
No, Mindy that was not me...I may be a bit sneaky most of the time, but I don't believe in being mean...

-Ferret

"...at least, not w/o provication ;)"

T

train

That was my codename when I worked for the FBI: Nicol Bolas...

I haven't forgotten you either Mindy!!!...

*Winks and then cowers awaiting the usual beating he gets from Mindy... though she abuses him, he just can't find enough reason to leave her...*

:p

You all are already behind... there are 80,000 squirrels on the table and a coat of arms...

What's that... meddling mages naming every conceivable mass-creature-burial spell has already been played... you guys are hurting!!!...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

thats okay train I congregate 4 times, plus my playset of soul wardens was on the table when you played the 80k squirrels.

I disenchant the coats then play shahrazad.....muaahahahaha!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ha ha! This DAY IS MINE!!!!!!!!

*Ransac plays a mountain and a Dwarven Pony.*

Why did I pick this deck?

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

Train casts a Taste of Paradise for 69996 life... So Mazzak effectively hits him for 4...

Train looks at his deck, in the new Shahrazad game and plays a...

forest...

Take that Dwarven Pony!!!...

;)

M

Mazzak

mazzak then cycles his land through his groundskeeper again for an additional 900,000,000,000,000,000,0001 damage

T

theorgg

*theorgg casts WRATH OF COIN!

*theorgg flips a coin, and all creatures with power less than four DIE!

Oops... dead pony...

Killed by a coin!

T

train

A coin... A coin killed the Pony...

We now bow to the superior Coin gods for making the forest inferior to the coin...

Reverse Damage... Yeah Birds!!!...

Me have lots of lifey!!!....:cool:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Chaos Confetti!

*Azreal rips the card into thousands of pieces and throws them up into the air, everything is destroyed.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac plays a swamp and casts terminate on theorgg(the member, not the card).*

Hah!

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

Okay, In honor of a monumental event during this year's CPA Notables Awards, I would like to Award an honor not on the list of voting options...

On behalf of all the Coat dealers of America, all the crooked FBI and Homeland Security Agents, and all the Elvish Ranger Cheerleader friends, To Our MC, for being the first to have a youngin' during the Annual Ceremony. We would like to award you with the "CPA's Coolest Thing to Happen During the Administering of the CPA Notables Awards Award"...

Such moumental timing has occurred to bring forth Zephyr into the world during the CPA's most treasured time...

For achieving such an accomplishment you win a lifetime supply of Gerber Weenies, Huggies Pampers, Osh Kosh clothing and Sear's Portrait Studios Specials. So your youngin won't go hungry, naked, and so you'll have plenty of portraits for that family album... Again Congratulations Spidey and Mrs. Web-Slinger!!!... And Welcome Zephyr!!!...

S

Svenmonkey

A coin... A coin killed the pony...

We now bow to the superior Coin gods for making the forest inferior to the coin...

Reverse damage... Yeah Birds!!!...

Me have lots of lifey!!!... :cool:
Wow. I just read that without having looked at those above it, and my brain almost escaped my head.

M

Mazzak

Mazzak then sends soaring another 63,976,341,988,252 damage spread evenly among all the players with a huge number of recycled mountains.

Groundskeeper is awesome...