2002 CPA Notable Awards

T

train

Thank Gaud for my Solitary Confinement ...

*Through all his defenses... Train realizes the end may soon be coming....*
:eek:

E

EricBess

Eric casts Prosperity for 937,563. Am I the only one who thought to play a million-card deck? How unfortunate...

T

theorgg

I look at my little familiar lizard and smile, skipping all draws after ten.

M

Mazzak

<uses an infinite number of feldon's canes to keep the damage flowing>

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Spidey ducks in from backstage, carrying a diaper bag and the baby web-slinger in a Baby Bjorn carrier on the front of his chest. The audience looks up from their game as an unfamiliar smell wafts through the theater.

"Thanks train! Now you'll have to excuse me as little Zephyr needs a-changing! Be right out!"

T

train

Well Everyone... Our Favorite Web-Slinger will be right back... Oh, and uhhh sorry about that smell you all noticed. I'll remember to bathe next time, or just stay out of the air systems' circulation path... :rolleyes:

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Apocalypse-Ertai's meddling-the cheese stands alone anyone?

T

train

I'll counter that by playing another Forest!!!...

Ha, take that!!!...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Spidey thwips in from backstage, wearing what looks to be a fresh web tux.

"Alrighty, I'm back! If you all can peel yourself away from your game (which seems to have stalled anyway)...

The next award is for that person who is the most chipper and upbeat! Keeping the title from last year, this year's Most Spirited Award goes to RANSAC!"

T

train

Get 'em Ransac!!!...

Yeah Ransac!!!
He's our man!!!

He's got Spirit!!!
Not just Spam(?)!!!...

Sorry - Loss for words...

:rolleyes:

E

EricBess

Apparently, being spirited is a prize unto itself.

Congrats, Ransac.

T

theorgg

Go SAC MAN!

Wooo-hooooo!

*theorgg gets an idea, and runs forward to intercept Ransac on the way to the dias, then really quietly whispers a question into Ransac's ear.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac grabs himself(not that way, you sick freak) in joy.*

I WIN AGAIN!!!!! I WIN AGAIN!!!!!

*Ransac, retaining his treasured "Spirited" title, wets himself.*

Damn, I guess I'll have to steal EricBess's pants.

*You'll do no such thing!*

Huh? What the heck is that.

*I am the Spirit of things decent inside you. For years, you have shunned me and mocked me. Now, it's my turn to.......HEY!!!!! STOP THAT.*

*Ransac steals the spirit's pants.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

I figured the least they could give as an award for being sprited is some spirits... (I would put a smilie here, but we don't have a drunk smilie).

T

theorgg

You...

would give Ransac...

ALCOHOL????

ARE YOU CRAZIER THAN HE IS????

He's smart enough to stay away from it, even!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"This next award goes to that person whom you always remember thanks to his tagline at the end of his post. This year we have a double winner and taking the title away from yours truly from last year, this year's Best Sig goes to APOLLO and CHAOS TURTLE!"

T

train

*Ransac steals the spirit's pants.*
Look at the Spirit's *Fizzle!!!...*...

Congrats Apollo and CT... Here's your drunk smilie...

~ ~
-0-
^~^

;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"This next award goes to that pair of people who always seem to be at each others throats. Despite his absence, DUke once again claims one of those spots and is a repeat from last year. But his opponent this year is not arhar from last year, but another...

This year's CPA Rivals are DUKE and ALMINDHRA!"

E

EricBess

Go Duke. Even in his absence, his presence is felt (spooky).

And Mindy, all I can say is that it already looks like your and train are a shoo-in for this award same time next year ;)