2002 CPA Notable Awards

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Spiderman, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

*sashays up to the stage, hips swaying, dressed in silky negligee and high-heels*

"Oh, thank you! Thank you all! You're all thuch thuper friendth! I want to thank Chaoth Turtle...I knew we could do it, thweetie!...and theorgg, you big beefy hunk of manflesh...and Thpiderman...thankth for not forgetting about me now that you're rich and famouth, you thuperthtar, you..."

*pause*

"Well, you DID say best flamer..."

"..."

"...oh."

*wanders off, muttering about intepretations and words with double-meanings...*
  2. Bob Idiot

Riiiiiiiiiight....

Oh, and congrats to everyone so far!

(Especially PJ, if you know what I mean. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge Say no more, Say no more...)

*Realizes everyone is staring at him*

Uhhh...bye!

*walks away quickly*
  3. train The Wildcard!!!...

Chaos Turtle - someone's sweetie!!!...
    Theorgg - a big beefy hunk of manflesh!!!...
    Spiderman - you're rich, famous, and a superstar?!!!...

And I'm just a lonely Coat dealer...
    :rolleyes:

(begins murmuring to himself plans of World Coat Addiction!!!...)

:eek: :cool: ;)
  4. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Has anybody heard from Spidey, recently? His last post was last week. Is he on vacation?

Ransac, cpa trash man
  5. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

I think he's like baking bread or making a baby or something like that. He should pop back in once the oven cools...
  6. Apollo Bird Boy

LOL at CT. ;)

I gave Spidey explicit instructions that he was to have no babies until the awards were over. I don't know what that guy thinks he's doing... *GRR*
  7. train The Wildcard!!!...

Well... duhh.... he's still getting massages and baths from the Elvish Ranger's little Cheerleader friends....

Would you leave that Luxury???!!!...;)
  8. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Okay, now I'm kinda worried. Seriously, is he on vacation or something?

Ransac, cpa trash man
  9. Mazzak Stylemongering Protodeity

10. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

That's right. I remember Spidey mentioning this now that I look at that thread again. I hope he names the baby after me. He probably won't, but I can dream, can't I? :D

(- Steve -)
  11. theorgg Slob

As it seems that our generous Host has taken a small Leave-Of-Absense for the newest gamer in his household, I do declaire an intermission for these celebrations, to be re-called when Spidey gets back.

I'll simply stick the thread to the top, and when everything has been finished, we can destroy the theatre as we normally do.

Now let's get everyone in to a big Chaos game! I've got a new deck based on Wrath of Coin!
  12. Ransac CPA Trash Man

*Ransac accepts theorggs challenge and whips out a deck based on............dwarves.*

Man, that.........really wasn't as dramatic as it could have been.

*Ransac tries again. The lights go black and you hear people screaming. A lone spotlight shine on Ransac's head holding..........THE DWARF DECK.*

Nah, still not enough oompf. I guess dwarves aren't that threatening.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  13. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

and pulls out deck based on, you guessed it...
    Nightstalkers!

ready
  14. train The Wildcard!!!...

*Smiles as he slides out squirrel deck with mirari's, parallel evolutions, and 20 Coat of Arms!!!...*
  15. Azreal the Soulmaster Sorrow's Rhapsody

*takes out his annoying white deck complete with 2 shahrazads:D 2 more to go and the deck is complete.
  16. Mazzak Stylemongering Protodeity

<breaks out his Seismic Assault deck>
  17. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

* reaches into the Pokeball and pulls out the Insect deck *

(- Steve -)
  18. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

*Almindhra whips out her almighty sneak attack deck of doom complete with former lover Nicol Bolas*.......
  19. Ferret CPA Founder, Slacker

Ha ha! All of you will feel intense pain as you feel the wrath of my THALID DECK!!!!

-Ferret

"...just a spoonfull of Saproling helps the life points go down..."
  20. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

Ok!.....Which of you admins are abusing your powers to underline my former lover's name????

...........Ferret???????????????????????