Whaddya look like?

D

DÛke

Spiderman, so scroll to the right a little. It's not like I constantly post pictures or whatever and it's causing a major headache. It's just one pic...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I know, but I'm just trying to be consistent since I've asked or deleted any pic that's too big, no matter who posts it.

You're saying you don't have any smaller pics?

D

DÛke

Oh, I have many pictures. But I chose this one and will not post another. I don't post images often - a lot of space had been wasted in this very thread for complete nonsense. Nightstalkers, too, had posted so many images in the past that were extremely irrelevant. But, you're saying because they're "small," therefore they're "ok"? even if they are nonsense?

Well, I can't argue with that logic. Go ahead and delete the post if you want. No hard feelings...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, I had my doubts about some of them but most were in Off-Topic or Testing. But believe me, some were deleted even in those area because they were too big OR totally whack.

Tell you what, I'll leave yours up until next week so everyone has a chance to see it...

D

DÛke

Ok, just edited the picture. This one doesn't force you to scroll to the right...

D

DÛke

...If you liked that, you’d probably like the one with my toenails nail-polished black. Don’t ask. It’s my…um…sister’s fault?

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by DÛke
...If you liked that, you’d probably like the one with my toenails nail-polished black. Don’t ask. It’s my…um…sister’s fault?
NICE! I always knew you were a bit of "dark" individual, but going for the whole "Goth look"?

-Ferret

"explains a lot..."

N

Nightstalkers

Nightstalkers, too, had posted so many images in the past that were extremely irrelevant. But, you're saying because they're "small," therefore they're "ok"? even if they are nonsense?
Did you not receive my IM? Your free to delete that entire thread from Testing whenever you get the chance.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the pic looks like the same size but if the intent was to just have you in the screen, I suppose it's okay; you don't have to scroll to the right if you don't want to see your mom. :)

Nightstalkers: I never get IMs - do you mean PMs? I'm not sure I got that either... are you talking about your RPG thread? 'Cause your other images are in an already existing, way older thread...

N

Nightstalkers

Do you have a link to this thread? I might have forgotten it, or it predates my posting here.

I keep sending off IM's, man....

Oh wait, I keep addressing them to Spidey... Whoops....

N

Nightstalkers

There ya go.

Everything before my May 2002 was from the last Nightstalker.

Killer Joe

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesh...de=fromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

This is from a Drum & Bugle Corps 30 year reunion last month at a friends house. I'm on the far left with the yellow hat and my Saviors (DCI) shirt on (see the expansion symbol?) :D

EDIT: Okay, it's part of a slide show and the link takes you to the first picture. I'm on the 6th picture of the slide show :rolleyes:

BTW, none of these people know about Magic and when I've tried to explain to them what it is most of them have said, "Oh, you mean like Pokemon, yeah, my kids play that." Good grief!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
yes, this was inspired seeing that Killer Joe posted a pic of him, so I have to post a website with a picture of me.

www.geocities.com/ransac82

This is my homepage, lots of stuff about music, but the pics on it are mainly me.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

KJ: Hey, I met a mark collins who looks just like that at a pro tour thingy once.

Ransac:Kam e gawa

Heh... we should have a thread dedicated to member pics.

(Edit: we do... and so these got moved there - Spidey)

Killer Joe

Ransac:Impressive site and content! I'm a MUED major from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA. My college friends & I would hang-out downstairs in the opera dept. to check out the big chicks! They thought we MUED folks were trash especially since we're percussionists (drummers). :)

J

Jigglypuff

Hey, this thing's back from the dead. I know you're all waiting for it, so here's an actual picture of me. I promise.

(- Steve -)

Attachments