Whaddya look like?

N

Notepad

news...news...feature story....news...cover story...news...world's most fun assignment, just kidding, back to news...news...news...ever-exciting obituary...news...

get the idea? :D

S

Svenmonkey

Well here's what the Svenmonkey looks like, if you don't remember being dorked out by me when we had the CPA sexy contest. :D

Attachments

J

Jigglypuff

Wow. Everyone else has posted an actual picture of themselves. I feel so unworthy.

(- Steve -)

N

Nightstalkers

Theorgg!!! are you the one that goes by the name "Cheese"?

B

Bob

I changed a lot since I last posted.
I'm about 5'9" and weigh over 150 lbs. I used to look chubby aroudn the waist, but I stretched out and now I just look big and scary.

I have jet black hair, dark eyes, and a big bushy black unibrow. I also have a very weird goatee. Instead of being on my chin, it's on my neck.

I wear lots of black clothes and i'm pale too.

Oh and I still have a tracheostomy. It's this weird little tube in my neck, and I've been through lots of operations. I also have lots of scars all over my body from surgeries.

Otherwise, beisdes looking strange, the tracheostomy doesn't inhibit me from doing anything except swimming, and contact sports. Being a Freakish Revolutionary, that doesn't matter. It's actually very helpful during gym, and for scaring popular morons. I often forget it's there. I really want to get a pic of me.

N

Nightstalkers

Are you some crazy person to be toting around store bought paint ball guns.

I personally make all of mine... as well as my paint grenades, paint ball tanks, and other such vehicles and equipment for paintball.

GIVE INTO THE POWER OF A LITTLE ENGINUITY!

S

Svenmonkey

Give into the amazing Nightstalker power of lying your oink off everywhere.

N

Notepad

Originally posted by Svenmonkey
Give into the amazing Nightstalker power of lying your oink off everywhere.
Here-here!!! I mean, how can you say such mean things of NS!?! You know you're supposed to be all politically correct about it.

NS is merely "creatively attuned" or "prolific storyteller" or some junk like that. ;)

N

Nightstalkers

I'm not joking about the paintball crap. I started a couple of years ago, and now have a whole line of junky little paintball crap littering the playing field of this junk lot everyone in the area uses as a game field.

I never did make any good guns after my first two... but then again, I get kicked for having automatic paintball guns on a field too.

NOTE: If I change from ceramic barrel to tempered steel, and use some special ball bearings, my little paintball guns double as home defence weapons. I just have to hide them from the cops now and then, but it sure is good to have created something of your own every once in a while.

Hmm... Now if only I could get them to let me back into a .\\agic tourney. Last years incident... was a sham.