Whaddya look like?

Discussion in 'Classic Questions' started by Baron Sengir, Mar 27, 2001.

1. Ransac CPA Trash Man

I found him! I found a picture of Spidey!!

Until anyone Spidey deliver's us a better pic, this will be what we know him as.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Attached Files:

2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Hey! Who's leaking my pics!
  3. Oversoul The Tentacled One

4. Killer Joe Active Member

Ooooo, I KNOW what he looks like: he's about 5' 10", wears a Blue and Red skin-tight body suit and tells terrible jokes......pssst, his real name is Parker, Peter Parker. Please keep this on the Q-T. :p
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I would say Shhhh, but most of my enemies actually know my secret identity, apparently... :rolleyes:
  6. Killer Joe Active Member

LOL!!!! That was so funny, I'm nearly in tears writting this..... :D
  7. Oversoul The Tentacled One

I never thought about that. How many of them find out? Is there a list? Spiderman has to be the least successful "secret alter-ego" superhero. Almost no one ever finds out who Batman really is...
  8. mythosx Legendary Creature-Human

The whole world knows who Spiderman is. He went public on TV in Civil War. JJJ blew his top.
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Well, of the enemies that are "Spidey-specific", like Green Goblin, Venom, Lizard, they all know his identity. Obviously he has run-ins with other villains, but if they're other hero villians (say, Doctor Doom), they probably don't know his idenity.
  10. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Just a note. Venom is not really a villain. He is a vigilante. He just happens to hate Spidey (who rejected him), while Edie Brock hates Peter (who scooped him on a story). Generally speaking, Venom is one of my favs because he: Protects the innocents, deals out justice himself instead of waiting for the system, and he eats brains!
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

True. Perhaps a better word would have been "opponents", because more or less, they fight each other (except when they have to face Carnage together).
  12. Notepad Seffy Sefro

Another tidbit from the Civil War: Venom now works for the gov'ment. He's a sellout! And, didn't Batman get found out in that whole Hush storyline?
  13. Killer Joe Active Member

On the left was taken this past October and the pic on the right was taken in the Fall of '04.

Attached Files:

14. Budget Player Cadet Where in the world is BPC

The naked truth is, I am a pimply loser with braces, glasses, and i weigh over 180 pounds at 5'5''. Are you happy now?

Dude, that is EVIL!!!! Spidey, you just got so totally burned!! :D :D :p :D :D
    Wait a minute, I'm one to talk, aint i?
  15. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

In my defense, I was at one of Ransac's costume parties and you should have seen what he looked like :D
  16. Budget Player Cadet Where in the world is BPC

Got a photo you can show of him? I would love to see it. :p
    P.S. I know he photoshopped that.
  17. Killer Joe Active Member

Here's one more of me in "Gamer-Mode"

Attached Files:

18. Budget Player Cadet Where in the world is BPC

A counter-question: How many here are overweight-obese? I could already name two.
  19. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Ouch. Keep the gloves up, kiddo.
  20. Budget Player Cadet Where in the world is BPC

Wasn't talking about you, dude. I'll not name any names, but... BPC and ** ******** ***** **** ******** (Censored)