Whaddya look like?

Discussion in 'Classic Questions' started by Baron Sengir, Mar 27, 2001.

1. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Someone with a really long username, by the looks of your asterisks...
  2. Killer Joe Active Member

According to my doctor's BMI chart on his wall I shouldn't be able to walk through a normal sized door. :eek:

I am 5'6" at about 165lbs. and somewhere around 23% body fat (I'm 45 years old). So, do I count? :eek:
  3. rokapoke Man Among Gods

I'm about 5'-11" and 201 lbs. I'd consider myself more along the lines of "athletic" than "dreadfully overweight," but the BMI scale ranks me negatively as well.
  4. Budget Player Cadet Where in the world is BPC

I'm 5'1 and 85 kilos.
  5. Killer Joe Active Member

No fair, we're too stupid to figure that out! :p
  6. Budget Player Cadet Where in the world is BPC

Uhhh....
    *Grog smash!*
    *Grog wishes that ANYBODY would return to the battle arena, in the meantime, admits weight to be 187 pounds. 187 POUNDS???!?!?!?!!???
    Grog desperately hates the fact that he had found that out and goes running and gets hit by a truck...*

I didn't write his name-he censored my description!
  7. Killer Joe Active Member

This is my official "after" pic on my lose-weight websites, I wish I had a full body of me for a "before" pic in the same position.

Attached Files:

8. Budget Player Cadet Where in the world is BPC

Finally figured out how to do this... and it doesn't work here. Great. Three of my faves:

Attached Files:

9. Modus Pwnens Eligible for User Title

Why the hell not eh :)

Me on a board, posing for the camera.. now you know who's wiping the floor with you, metaphorically speaking of course :D

Attached Files:

10. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Just to update my appearance, he's my most recent headshot.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Attached Files:

11. mythosx Legendary Creature-Human

I am 5'10 200 lbs. I play alot of sports but i still havent attained my six pac. According to the BMI scale I think I come in at 33 or so. Which is overweight. Ideally 20-25 is what you should be at. Nice guns Killer Joe. Any tips for working the abs?
  12. Killer Joe Active Member

I'm still working on the abs part, but my suggestion is really cardio (any kind for 30 or min) 5x's a week and watch what you eat.

:D
  13. mythosx Legendary Creature-Human

The eating part is the hard part....Sigh...I'll ramp up my cardio though. Thanks
  14. train The Wildcard!!!...

if you want mythosx - I'll eat while you watch... ;)

Don' have apic - but will see if I can get one...
  15. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Well, if Train's going to be resurrecting this thread, then I should probably do this...

Attached Files: