Whaddya look like?

L

LlanowarGoblin

Here is a very bad picture of me from about a year ago. It is he only pic of me that I know of on the net.

http://www.nonamecon.f2s.com/images/magic2.gif

I am the goofy looking one in the green shirt. Since then I have lost some weight and grown some hair. I am 5'7 and weigh just over 200 pounds.

T

Turtlewax Joe

Brown hair, front part. Steel Blue eyes, green in the sun. 5'5", 120 lbs.

I'm extremely built for an early teenage soccer player.

T

terzarima

Wow in the 5 month since my last post, I've grown about 3 inches... Yeah!!! Still whiter than michael jackson though...

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i am, 6'. 165 lbs, short black hair(when it's wet). i spike it. everyone, and yes i mean everyone, tells me that i look like a mix of brad pit, tom cruise, and matt damon. they also tell me that i have a "movie star smile" iono tho. i'm somewhat ripped. i can bench press 205, but i dont look like i can. um....i've got a lil bit of color in me, but i'm kinda white. not like craka red neck white tho. god no. or ademis white. j/k ade. but i'm white. i have yellow eyes, with a rim of blue around the yellow. YES DAMNIT YELLOW!!. tee hee. all dat i can say is, DAMN I"M HOT. here, i'll show you a pic of meeh. HAHA. this pic is like 1-2 years old tho. i gots more muscle now. HAHA. here ya go punx

love meeh

thomas

T

terzarima

Hey, I'm proud to be deathly pale. :D

Note: No racism intended, just incase there are are some black panthers out there...

R

Riva Iron-Grip

haha, ademis.

azreal what that fo? that fo me? u jealous aint ya buddy? hehe

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'll say one thing, Riva, for a person who looks like me i have alot to be jealous about.

L

Loonook

OK... orgg.. you are very scary... seriously, you creep me out. AHH!!!!

T

TylersOnFire

well gee i looks sorta like this:cool: except less orange. ok so im around 5'7 even though last year i was maybe 4'9 rancor will back me up there. brownish blonde hair. eyes that are one day blue and then green the next. incredibly large feet. um kinda wiery but yeah sorta a runners form.

T

Turtlewax Joe

we proved the stereo types wrong(atleast most of us...;) )...

T.J.

W

Wonka

I have blue eyes. Brownish balck hair. I am about 5,6. Broad shoulders. Just ask Yellowjacket all the girls like me.

T

train

Brown hair and Hazel eyes - 6'0" - 260 - stout - I didn't say muscle - just stout!!!

But I promise you I look like a blurr of fists if you're playing Blue!!!

J

Jigglypuff

This is a picture of me. For the second time ever revealed in public, here is a picture of me:

EDIT: Okay okay okay. I don't currently have an actual picture of me on my computer at this moment. When and if I do, I might actually post it, if you ask nicely enough.

(- Steve -)

Attachments

N

Notepad

...just kidding! :D I actually enjoy my job very much. Now keep in mind I didn't always used to look like this...its just that I've sold out and work as a corporate writer now. I wanted to get a better version, but had to settle for scanning the paper image...Here's the pic of me that ran in the paper when I was hired:

Attachments